First time on cycle and looking for advice

CJ09

Awards
Hi so this is going to be my first time cycling any of these products and I’m hoping to get some insight and advice from anyone knowledgeable. What should I expect? Is the stack any good? What kind of pct is most appropriate? Etc. I’ll be running a one month cycle of this.
Stack as follows:
Alpha one-20mg 2x a day
Methylstenbolone-5mg 2x a day
Dymethazine-10mg 2x a day
Methoxygonadiene-15mg 2x a day
Sdrol-10mg 2x a day
Mk677-25mg 1x a day

In addition, I’m gonna try Halotropon 2x a day

Thanks!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Lol- is this a joke? A simple Google search would yield your liver might shrivel into a raisin and die. Wow

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
But, if you are being serious, which I hope you are not- run the DMZ by itself for 30mg a day 4-5 weeks.

CJ09

Awards
Aside from the mk677 the rest is all in a single capsule so not %100 on the legitimacy of the dosages

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the mk677 the rest is all in a single capsule so not %100 on the legitimacy of the dosages
You have 5 strong compounds there. None of which are considered a beginner compound.

Superdrol at 20mg alone will give you some serious sides.

I can't even bring myself to offer guidance with this mess.

I seriously advise you to not run it. Hell...most of us guys with experience wouldn't touch it and that should tell you something.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is this called, Kong stack or something like that? It is actually pretty popular.

I'd do it but I'm not very responsible so.... If you do decide to do it make sure you have a good PCT lined up. I would recommend running torem through the whole cycle and quit the torem 4 weeks after your cycle ends.

Or if you want something not so extreme you can just find some DMZ and run it solo. Same torem protocol as outlined above.

CJ09

Awards
Thought I should add a pic so you guys don’t think I’m BSing you haha.
BF77373A-F26E-45EB-B5F7-98DEC0595CFC.jpeg

CJ09

Awards
Thanks for the advice! And do you think the torem alone would be enough for pct?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d just get a solo compound like methylstenbolone, halodrol, etc and maybe add a test base. Ar1macare pro as cycle support. Clomid 50/50/25/25 or nolva 20/20/10/10 pct.

Straightforwa

Awards
Your 1st cycle y not just run test e 300 to 500mgs pw and I'll beat your gains will far out weigh that concoction.