First time on anavar

Jamieb

Awards
I've been on anavar for about 3 weeks now and I feel like im gaining weight. I thought it was supposed to help me lose weight and gain/retain muscle mass. Is it OK to take a fat burner while im on this? This is my first time taking anything like this, so any advice would be great.

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been on anavar for about 3 weeks now and I feel like im gaining weight. I thought it was supposed to help me lose weight and gain/retain muscle mass. Is it OK to take a fat burner while im on this? This is my first time taking anything like this, so any advice would be great.
Anavar is not a fat burner. You will gain some water while on it. It’s either used to gain muscle or to maintain it during a cut. What’s your dosage? Did you test it to make sure it’s really Var? And yes, you can use a fat burner with it. Coupled with an on-point diet and proper training/cardio, it will help.

Jamieb

Awards
Anavar is not a fat burner. You will gain some water while on it. It’s either used to gain muscle or to maintain it during a cut. What’s your dosage? Did you test it to make sure it’s really Var? And yes, you can use a fat burner with it. Coupled with an on-point diet and proper training/cardio, it will help.
Its 10mg but how do you test it to make sure its real?
Its 10mg, but how do you test it to make sure its real?

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

You can buy a test online to check. Anavar is probably the most faked AAS out there unless you can get it from a pharmacy. I’ve bought a few times and only twice got the real thing.

Jamieb

Awards
You can buy a test online to check. Anavar is probably the most faked AAS out there unless you can get it from a pharmacy. I’ve bought a few times and only twice got the real thing.

Ok ill have to get one so I can test it! Thank you

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can gain water weight while taking anavarbut that will go away once you stop taking it. A lot of the water is intramuscular water which a good thing for your muscles.

Yes you can take a fat burner as Marcia said.
Assuming it isn’t fake or underdozed you should be seeing and feeling results by now. It’s not going to hurt you to up the dose a little as well if you don’t have any sides.
And Marcia, actually anavar is one of the few steroids that have been shown to directly effect Lipolysis. So not proven but anavar is known to help burn fat. Unlike most steroids. However it will not be that noticeable if any alone, still need a calorie deficient and clean diet.

Norse12

Awards

You can send 3 tablets to janoshik for a real laboratory test, cost about €80 plus shipping (send with DHL, FedEx etc, not with USPS).
I've bought and tested 4 different brands, all were spot on.