First time mandro the giant stack questions

Colorgauns

Awards
This is my first ph cycle.
I plan on running 330mg of 1-andro and 330mg of 4-andro and proteX cycle assist daily. I also plan on taking eradicate every OTHER day to keep away a estrogen side effects.
For pct I plan on taking clomid 50/25/25/25
Inhibit-E and reduce-Xt.
I value everyone's opinion as I am very new to this. Does everything here look good? If not please let me know I'm open to suggestions

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I don’t know what eradicate is. Assuming it’s a natural estrogen blocker???? If I were you I would up the dose on 1 andro to 440mg and pick up a Pharma grade AI (like aromasin) you can never be too careful when it comes to estrogen in my opinion.

We need some more information though. What are your stats and what are your goals for this cycle. As for your cycle length 8 weeks seems to be the sweet spot. The andros don’t really seem to kick in until week 3-4 anyways

Colorgauns

Awards
Eradicate has arimistane as its main ingredient. I'm 5'8 around 155 been lifting for 2 years looking to build strength and muscle

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Eradicate has arimistane as its main ingredient. I'm 5'8 around 155 been lifting for 2 years looking to build strength and muscle
Ok. Arimistane should be ok, like I said you can never be too careful. (Since you don’t know how prone you are to estrogen related sides)

What’s your bodyfat? Do you just want size or are you trying to recomp??

Colorgauns

Awards
I'd estimate between 10-15% just finished a cut. Mainly going for size but I wouldn't mind losing a little fat.

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
I'd estimate between 10-15% just finished a cut. Mainly going for size but I wouldn't mind losing a little fat.
Sounds good. I’ve ran 1 andro and 4 andro before together (last summer). 1 andro will harden you up a little while the 4 andro will put on more “size” (mostly glycogen and water). I’d eat in a slight surplus (300-400) calories above maintenance and up your protein intake to about 170-180 grams per day (based on your body weight). You’ll be looking at some considerable gains without any fat gain. Let us know how it goes. You’re in for some gains!!!

Colorgauns

Awards
Alright will do! Does the pct look alright? And since I don't know how prone I am to estrogen effects should I get something stronger? Or would eradicate do the job

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Alright will do! Does the pct look alright? And since I don't know how prone I am to estrogen effects should I get something stronger? Or would eradicate do the job
Pct is more than enough. It’s hard to tell. I doubt you’ll run into high estrogen sides but it doesn’t hurt to have some aromasin on hand just in case. You’ll feel that when your estrogen gets too high: your nipples might be puffy or watery, the juice stops working, you hold onto more water, and you might break out. Those are some of the sides of high estrogen

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty much agree with advice you’ve already had - 8 weeks is better on 1/4 andro but you’ll get results off 6. I ran 340 of both ed and got results so I don’t think you need to increase it but you can.

Absolutely you should have a pharma grade ai on hand just in case - it’s unlikely with 4-andro imo but gyno isn’t something you want to take the chance with - exem would also be my choice. Eradicate is fine but isn’t going to do sh1t if you do get gyno sides btw.

Pct looks good. Reduce xt is a good addition. I would start a couple of weeks into pct and run past the end.

If funds permit a natty test booster is always nice but not essential at all.

You’ll enjoy it, it’s a nice cycle

Colorgauns

Awards
So if I get any gyno sides should I take some exem immediately and continue it or just take it until sides go away?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So if I get any gyno sides should I take some exem immediately and continue it or just take it until sides go away?
If you get them (itchy nips, lumps behind nips etc) then I’d start low at 6.25 eod and monitor, increase if no change. Ai dosage is very individual and you don’t want to crash your Estro for sure so starting low and monitoring is the way to go

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unpopular opinion but somethin to consider....Get to 175 natty, then run this stuff

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Unpopular opinion but somethin to consider....Get to 175 natty, then run this stuff
Weight is an irrelevant number lol. You can be 175 and diced and look massive. At the same time you can be 175 and look like a fat POS who has never stepped foot in a gym.

Age and training experience is more relevant IMO when it comes to jumping on the gas

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age and training experience is more relevant IMO when it comes to jumping on the gas
I took the guys whole situation into perspective when I replied...

-Lifting only 2 years
-5’8 and 155, even if that’s totally ripped it’s not much of a base. And I’m not hating on the guy at all. I’ve been in that exact position...There’s still tons of natural gains left on the table to reap!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone else has already gave you good directions. If you still want to compare dosage and set up and results to expect I would check out the supplement logs section and search mandro the giant. A lot of logs on it.

KingAnt

KingAnt

Awards
  • Established
My nips got puffy from 1/4 andro cycle and mandro the giant. Almost same set up. Keep some exem on hand forsure and maybe take some inhibit P during cycle