First Time: BSL Chosen-1 w/Androvar 8 Week Cycle, questions...

drlynch8

Awards
Hey fellas, checkin in for a first time PH cycle/user:

CYCLE:

Plan on running Black Stone Labs Chosen one for 8 weeks with Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements for a base at 400mg for a week then 600mg for the final 7 weeks of the cycle.

-I originally was going to just run Chosen 1 but after some research I found that even though Chosen-1 is dry, Androvar running as a base would help libido and lethargy

-running Animal Flex for joints, CEL Cycle Assist, GAT multivitamin and GAT Nitraflex for pre workout (My absolute favorite Preworkout)

-I have clomid and nolva on hand, as well as an AI, and GAT Testrol Gold for a natty test boost for PCT. Also grabbed Pura D'or DHT blocking shampoo to combat any sort of issues with my hair.

QUESTIONS:

1.) I have heard that Androvar can be ran as high as 1000mg without being damaging, is that too much for a first timer? I've seen both of these supps reviewed as having relatively light side effects if any. Id like to keep it that way, but what is reccomended for a first time user for Androvar?

2.) My libido has always been very high, but I have been told I am susceptible to gyno by my doctor. Which is better to combat gyno, Clomid or Nolva?

3.) Is there anything I am missing here? I feel like I did thorough research and have all of the precautionary and preventative supps.

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing for your critique. Just got a galaxy s9 and itching to use the camera so I will run a log if there is interest.

BOOM.