First Time Bloodwork Need some Advice!!

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I just need some advice on what individual test I need done. This is my first time getting bloodwork done, so I have a few questions. The last few months I have had a low sex drive, no morning wood, basically the usually signs of low test. This is the blood panel I am looking at includes the following: Estradiol, Serum, FSH, LH, Testerone, Serum, I am wondering what other test I would need to make sure everything is in check. Thanks for the help in advance. Also I am 5'10" 160 10% bf I am in next to perfect shape. I also have never used any AAS, or PH. I am only 23 so I have took this whole thing pretty hard. Thanks for any addvice or help.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
look up threads by matrix he has some full panel tests he recommends

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Hes already contacted me and I will give him the load down via phone its much easier then listing stuff. Trying to explain stuff on line can lead to miscommunication. When dealing with an open minded dr you want to get it right the first time. Normally 15 -20 vials of blood are drawn depending on the ordering Dr and also. This helps to rule out about 70% of the issues and is a good starting block. Then the issues which stick out are red flag and further investigated looking for potential reasons why. After doing this for so long, I need panel of blood work, saliva test, and nutra eval for nutritional, gut, liver, brain, detoxifcation and heavy metals imbalances which may be hidden. If you have an open minded dr one can get this test as an educational test free from your DR. All they have to do is open up an account with genova. Once they run one nutra eval and see the value of it once it is read properly. They will run it more often. The only problem is that there are only a few people who can truely interpret the results to get the most benefit for their patient. The Dr or patients are refered out to me to do a proper evaluation which has made a huge impact on peoples lives where modern medicine and HRT was unsuccessful.