First testosterone enanthate stabbing cycle at 47. Advice is welcome.

S

Slapoyjoe

Hello All,

I've decided to do my first testosterone enanthate cycle this winter at age 47. I am doing this for sure, so I welcome feedback on the plan and PCT and not the overall plan itself.

My stats:
I'll be 47, 6'0, and roughly 190 (11ish bf?) when I start the bulk. I'm in the best shape of my life. I bench 315, do 28 pull-ups, and regularly run 6 miles during shredding season.

Lifting and health history
I started lifting in 1986, and was hardcore until 1991 at about 210 pounds. I was an athlete and really into health. I benched 300 at 16 naturally. Then came college, work, and a family. In my early 40s, I weighed 262 at around 30+% bf. I was a mess. I started a 9-month cut and got down to 190 by tracking macros, lifting heavy, and doing cardio. The change in diet was absolutely huge in every way, and I’ve learned so much already. That was a few years ago. I’ve been stable since then by tracking macros and lifting hard and doing LISS cardio. I feel good and am ready to take the next step.

Anabolic history
I've used SARMS twice (1 2-month LGD cycle and 1 3-month S4, GW, and Ostarine shred, which was outstanding). I’ve also done a 5-week epistane cycle, which was decent. In 1990, I ran a cybergenics cycle, if that counts.

The plan
I’ve never done test, but I’m ready, I’ve got the goods, and I’ve got a plan, and with your help I’ll make it better. I want to run a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle. Why 10? I’ve got 6 vials of 10ml at 250mg/ml, so I think you see my logic here? The plan is to inject 250mg every Mon/Thur in the glute and use armidex for estrogen control.

Diet and Supplements
I will eat in a sufficient caloric surplus to gain 2 pounds a week, keeping carbs and protein especially high. I will track everything.

In terms of supplements, I will take the following:
Fish oil
Taurine
Creatine
Multivitamin
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron (I consume seafood, eggs and dairy but no red meat. I get plenty of protein but iron supplements help)
Whey (which is food but to give you context I put it here)
B12

PCT
After injecting weeks 1-10, I’ll start PCT in week 12 consisting of:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 and DAA

Ancillaries
Besides Armidex, I’ve got Nolva and Letrozole onhand if needed.

Workouts
In terms of exercise, I will lift hard 6 days a week Push/Pull/Core+Legs with 15 minutes of (LISS) a day and one day of total rest per week. I’ll do about 30 sets a day, mixing it up and trying to stay in the hypertrophy zone. Again, I track everything in a logbook. I’ll get plenty of sleep since I’ve arranged my work schedule so winter and spring will be a breeze.

This will be my first testosterone cycle, and I’m pretty stoked about it tbh.

Do you think this is a solid plan? I welcome all of your ideas to improve it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello All,

I've decided to do my first testosterone enanthate cycle this winter at age 47. I am doing this for sure, so I welcome feedback on the plan and PCT and not the overall plan itself.

My stats:
I'll be 47, 6'0, and roughly 190 (11ish bf?) when I start the bulk. I'm in the best shape of my life. I bench 315, do 28 pull-ups, and regularly run 6 miles during shredding season.

Lifting and health history
I started lifting in 1986, and was hardcore until 1991 at about 210 pounds. I was an athlete and really into health. I benched 300 at 16 naturally. Then came college, work, and a family. In my early 40s, I weighed 262 at around 30+% bf. I was a mess. I started a 9-month cut and got down to 190 by tracking macros, lifting heavy, and doing cardio. The change in diet was absolutely huge in every way, and I’ve learned so much already. That was a few years ago. I’ve been stable since then by tracking macros and lifting hard and doing LISS cardio. I feel good and am ready to take the next step.

Anabolic history
I've used SARMS twice (1 2-month LGD cycle and 1 3-month S4, GW, and Ostarine shred, which was outstanding). I’ve also done a 5-week epistane cycle, which was decent. In 1990, I ran a cybergenics cycle, if that counts.

The plan
I’ve never done test, but I’m ready, I’ve got the goods, and I’ve got a plan, and with your help I’ll make it better. I want to run a 10-week testosterone enanthate cycle. Why 10? I’ve got 6 vials of 10ml at 250mg/ml, so I think you see my logic here? The plan is to inject 250mg every Mon/Thur in the glute and use armidex for estrogen control.

Diet and Supplements
I will eat in a sufficient caloric surplus to gain 2 pounds a week, keeping carbs and protein especially high. I will track everything.

In terms of supplements, I will take the following:
Fish oil
Taurine
Creatine
Multivitamin
Calcium
Magnesium
Iron (I consume seafood, eggs and dairy but no red meat. I get plenty of protein but iron supplements help)
Whey (which is food but to give you context I put it here)
B12

PCT
After injecting weeks 1-10, I’ll start PCT in week 12 consisting of:
Clomid 50/50/25/25 and DAA

Ancillaries
Besides Armidex, I’ve got Nolva and Letrozole onhand if needed.

Workouts
In terms of exercise, I will lift hard 6 days a week Push/Pull/Core+Legs with 15 minutes of (LISS) a day and one day of total rest per week. I’ll do about 30 sets a day, mixing it up and trying to stay in the hypertrophy zone. Again, I track everything in a logbook. I’ll get plenty of sleep since I’ve arranged my work schedule so winter and spring will be a breeze.

This will be my first testosterone cycle, and I’m pretty stoked about it tbh.

Do you think this is a solid plan? I welcome all of your ideas to improve it.
Nice!

My thought is maybe add a week to PCT(?) for this 10 week cycle. But that is my opinion only.
BTW, I kinda like the 10 week thing. Not too long.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey bro, I love the enthusiasm in your posts.

Couple of things jump out at me.....

First up what’s the goal here, I mean you are in the best shape of your life and I know from your other posts you have naturally high T. I’m just wondering what you are aiming to achieve here?

I ask as you definitely need to consider whether the risk vs return is worth it for you personally. This could reduce your natural t levels after pct......I just wonder if it’s all going so well why risk it?

The second was (and I could totally be missing this) but if you have 6 vials at 10ml with 250 per ml then each vial is 5 weeks so you certainly have enough for something like two 15 week runs?

With your sarms history you may find a oral kicker more enjoyable. Something like tbol, msten, 1-t but again depends on your goals.....

Just some stuff to consider anyway

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey bro, I love the enthusiasm in your posts.

Couple of things jump out at me.....

First up what’s the goal here, I mean you are in the best shape of your life and I know from your other posts you have naturally high T. I’m just wondering what you are aiming to achieve here?

I ask as you definitely need to consider whether the risk vs return is worth it for you personally. This could reduce your natural t levels after pct......I just wonder if it’s all going so well why risk it?

The second was (and I could totally be missing this) but if you have 6 vials at 10ml with 250 per ml then each vial is 5 weeks so you certainly have enough for something like two 15 week runs?

With your sarms history you may find a oral kicker more enjoyable. Something like tbol, msten, 1-t but again depends on your goals.....

Just some stuff to consider anyway
I actually agree with this. I just didn't say it, because the post seems like he's dead set on running it.

S

Slapoyjoe

Goal: I’d like to put on a little more mass.

I’m not going to turn into a junky, and I figure trt is in my future anyway (I’ve got a twin on trt).

I also figure that test is safer than prohormones or other orals.

I’ve considered an LGD kickstart, but being that this is my first testosterone cycle I thought maybe not so I know exactly what’s happening with the old body.

6 viles = 3 10-week runs. OR 2 15 weeks runs

S

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
10 weeks is waaaay too short for a test E cycle..Id triple that for sure...and you have plenty.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’m not going to turn into a junky, and I figure trt is in my future anyway (I’ve got a twin on trt).

I’ve considered an LGD kickstart, but being that this is my first testosterone cycle I thought maybe not so I know exactly what’s happening with the old body.

Ok so yep test is a safer (better for the body) option than ph’s and especially the newer sarms imo......but it also delivers more maintainable gains which is important.

I don’t understand the trt comment though, I mean typically t will start to decline in men from the age of 30, if yours is still high at 47 then whilst trt is potentially in all our futures for you that could be much further down the road - taking aas will only increase the chance of that being sooner rather than later. Again this is just my opinion but whilst trt wouldn’t concern me per se, I’d rather not have to start it earlier than I need (when I started my t levels were much lower than yours). Of course with good cycle management and pct is not guaranteed you won’t get back to pre cycle levels, but it’s not guaranteed that you will either.

To be honest it’s smart to run just test first time. Not what I’ve done so won’t be hypocritical and say you should but I’m aware it’s a sound logic, test takes a while to kick in though so you might be a touch underwhelmed....

On the length, I don’t really like suggesting anyone runs things longer but in this case I’d definitely do two 15 week runs. I’d take hcg on cycle to limit shutdown and keep them old leydig cells firing away but if I’m pinning, I’m pinning a proper cycle and taking proper gains from it.....

Good luck with which ever way you go bro, tag me if you log it, would like to follow

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah brother, if you're good with possible TRT, in that case, I'd definitely agree with Whisky, and extend it a little.
Whatever you decide, I'll be following.

J

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So is the reason your switching from Sarms to Test despite having successful Sarms cycles to expedite your progress? Is your wife thrilled over your transformation?

S

Slapoyjoe

So is the reason your switching from Sarms to Test despite having successful Sarms cycles to expedite your progress? Is your wife thrilled over your transformation?
Not the criticism I had expected, but then again, it makes me think about all angles so that’s great. Sarms are expensive and the research on them is still a bit sketchy. I’ve got a sarms stash and will still use them, but testosterone has a much longer history and is cheap. And hell yes I want to grow. I’ve already got everything. I’m actually quite proud of myself that I haven’t already dug in and am waiting until I hit the target weight and bf. As for the wife, she loves that I’m into lifting and exercise. She also goes to the gym, lifts, runs, tracks her macros, so we’ve both made a real change. The wife knows I take anabolics.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dude just press play! your set up is sound and i would say, run your 10 week cycle and then if all goes well and your actually into it after that cycle you can run a 20 week protocol or a 16 week with a little extra dose.. to me it looks like you have done some homework and are approaching this from a sound point of view.

i would agree you may be a little underwhelmed if your thinking like your going to gain a **** load of weight on 500 mgs of test..you will gain some mass for sure but please don't expect to burn the barn down on this first attempt.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dude just press play! your set up is sound and i would say, run your 10 week cycle and then if all goes well and your actually into it after that cycle you can run a 20 week protocol or a 16 week with a little extra dose.. to me it looks like you have done some homework and are approaching this from a sound point of view.

i would agree you may be a little underwhelmed if your thinking like your going to gain a **** load of weight on 500 mgs of test..you will gain some mass for sure but please don't expect to burn the barn down on this first attempt.
I've done great on 500 a week. And this being his first run I think he can do great on 500. But, I just feel 10 weeks is just not worth it, and that is where I believe he will be underwhelmed with it being too short of a run on Ethanate.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've done great on 500 a week. And this being his first run I think he can do great on 500. But, I just feel 10 weeks is just not worth it, and that is where I believe he will be underwhelmed with it being too short of a run on Ethanate.
i get that, i do, but being his first run i think he's being conservative and its a refreshing change of pace from the usual " for my first cycle im going to run xyz+abc and then add some OTC pct after 12 weeks of triple methyls."

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i get that, i do, but being his first run i think he's being conservative and its a refreshing change of pace from the usual " for my first cycle im going to run xyz+abc and then add some OTC pct after 12 weeks of triple methyls."
Oh I agree with that. Very much refreshing compared to some of the first run threads lately.

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
First off, congrats on the decision and for waiting so long to do it. You’re a perfect candidate from your age and history, and you’ll unlock gains and progress that you wouldn’t believe. You’ve got like way more test then you need for a 10 week run. Go for 16 weeks. I wouldn’t bother with PCT (I didn’t) after 16 weeks drop to 1cc (250mg) a week. Blast and cruise. I’ll probably get flamed but that’s my 2 cents

medinacirilo

medinacirilo

Awards
  • Established
Also, my first run was this summer at 42 years old. 12 weeks test 500 a week, Winny thrown in last 6 weeks (because I just couldn’t say no). It didn’t make me an IFBB pro but I felt much better and get more compliments and the energy and strength is enough to really open my eyes! And the attention from the ladies (recently divorced) and I pretty much feel like I’m 18. After a couple of Prohormone cycles in the past that made me feel like crap and cost way more, I’m a believer. Happy gains bro

S

Slapoyjoe

I'm getting my blood tested in a few weeks. If my natural T is still close to 700 or over I might think about my approach a bit more.

I'm near the end of a long cut, and I've maintained strength (but not volume) since my last winter bulk. I feel good and am looking forward to seeing bloodwork and going from there.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m gonna say, $20 says he gets on, loves it by week 5, and stays on for life.