First test only cycle

JesseC

Member
Hey guys firstly would like to thank everyone on here for your feed back relating to me last post on my dbol only cycle, and why I ran it, but…. I am now running my first test cycle and so will be running Test E 250 or Test C 250 ( research suggests there isn’t really much difference) I intend to run 500mg a week pinning twice a week.

I will have arimidex on hand, and intend to have a simple PCT of clomidex only at 100mg a day for week 1, down to 50mg a day weeks 2-4.

My stats are

5ft 10
86kg

Calorie maintenance currently 3200kcal, gym split of legs (quad dom), push, pull, legs (posterior dom) upper

I am totally new to test only, option as always taken on and welcome
 
I would start a little bit lower 300 or actually 375 would be easier, you could do 1/2ml on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.

More frequent injections lead to less side effects, not many ppl need a ai on 300 or 375 but many ppl do need a ai on 500.

If I'm not mistaken my first cycle was 300mg and I put on 12lbs, and I'm talking about 12 good lbs not just fluff weight. Most of it came late in the cycle, weeks 6-12 or something like that
 
Also there's no need to do clomid @100mg. That's side effect city. Just start at 50 out the gate.
 
Back
Top