First TEST E/SARM Cycle Last Couple of Questions

kev4330

Awards
This is the first test cycle I am planning on doing, let me know any recommendations and if you can clarify some of my questions.

Weeks 1-12 AI Aromasin 12.5mg E3D INCREASE TO EOD or DECREASE TO E3.5D depending on low/high e2

Weeks 1-4: Rad140 @ 10mg ed

Weeks 1-10: Test E @ 300mg 2x week E3.5(ex: Mon 8am, Thurs 8pm) or E3(ex: Monday 12pm, Thurs 12pm, Sunday 12pm, etc.)

Weeks 8-12: Ostarine @ 30mg ed.

Weeks 13-17: Clomiphene 50/50/25/25 + GW @ 20mg ED

**START AI ON 3RD PIN and adjust dosage frequency based on symptoms but take MIDWAY bloods to verify if estradiol is within 20-25 range(bulking)

Using a 3cc syringe with a 21g 1" needle to draw from the vial and 25g 1" to inject in the ventrogluteal, delts, quads, lats areas.

Question: Since I am only using TestE as a compound, wouldn't a 1cc syringe allow for more accuracy since I'm injecting 1cc E3.5/E3D?

Question: I was thinking of getting a 1.5" needle for the glutes but I hear it is harder to inject there by yourself, is that true?

Question: I understand sterilization is important, do I use alcohol injection swabs to wipe the top of the vial AND the injection area prior to inject?

Finally, I've heard mixed opinions whether to take bloods two weeks or four weeks after pct, what is your opinion?

Thank you.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Now this looks better. I wait 5 weeks post PCT personally, that's just me though.

kev4330

Awards
Thank you so much I owe it to you. Someone mentioned that the time frame between my last pin and my first day of PCT might not be enough(last pin is end of week 10 and pct starts week 12) for 600mg test e/week, but I read that two weeks should be plenty.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Test E will take 2 weeks to clear. Some people wait 18 days, but 2 weeks works great for me.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Also, 1.5 23g needles is easy and painless in the glute.

kev4330

Awards
Alright thanks brother. Also from what I heard I do not have to taper off aromasin dosage since there is no estrogen rebound, so I'll just start at the 3rd pin and continue until the last week before PCT before dropping it right?

chris.patron

Awards
Whether your using 1cc or 3 cc barrel their both accurate just use the lines, yes the glutes are tough on your own unless you are very flexible, but 1" should still be fine depending on fat content in that area check YouTube for techniques, yes use alchohol swabs to clean both injection site and top of vial and I would wait 4 weeks which would be the end of your pct to see where your levels ended up

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Pin on delts easy to find no painfull at all I inject 2ml on delts and I always like the sensation

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't start your ai unless you see sides, you wouldn't take medicine if your not sick and you don't wanna put extra stuff in your body that u don't need

kev4330

Awards
I've heard so much misinformation on that topic that I do not know what to believe. Some people are saying once you see sides it might me be too late and things can become permanent.

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
I think for the most of us it's no needed but they take it for better be safe than sorry couple years ago none used an Ai

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Smont is right, also agree with above. Keep AI on hand. I ran 600mg test e never touched an aI, some people can't use 300mg without an AI. Person dependant.

chris.patron

Awards
Don't start your ai unless you see sides, you wouldn't take medicine if your not sick and you don't wanna put extra stuff in your body that u don't need
Hey smont,

To be helpful to op and myself actually since I've never had to take an ai thus far what are some side effects to look out for that would begin to require an AI other than gyno issues?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id prefer a 3cc barrel in this situation, myself. I think you can more easily create a better vacuum pressure before drawing with it, and you just generally have more wiggle room if you want to overfill then push-back on the vial and so on. Plus, Id find a 3cc more steady than a 1cc filled with the plunger pulled to near full extension.

Prolly not a major either way, but if given the choice, thats what Id opt for.

EDIT: Im not 100% on how much oil youre inj each shot...if its less than 1cc, go with 1cc; if its 1cc or more, go 3cc.

And yes, swab the vial top before drawing, allow iso alc to dry. Also clean inj area with a fresh swab.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey smont,

To be helpful to op and myself actually since I've never had to take an ai thus far what are some side effects to look out for that would begin to require an AI other than gyno issues?
I never get sides but then again I've never ran high doses of anything. Extreme bloat, emotional mood swings, Ed, itchy nips.

kev4330

Awards
So basically, once I start to feel those sides I start off with 12.5mg E3D of Aromasin. If I keep feeling those sides I up the dosage frequency to EOD, etc.?