First Test Cycle Critique/Advice CALLING ALL EXPERTS

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Hi Boys,

First AAS cycle, long time trawler and (I'd like to think) avid researcher. I have run the pro-hormone Halodrol in the past with great success. Looking to step it up a notch now and join the dark side. I realize it is essential to have everything in order before even starting a cycle to ensure that I reap the maximum benefits from it and LEARN how my body reacts from my experience in order to continue from there. Any criticism or advice would be awesome!

8-10 Week Cycle – Test-E.

Week 1-8 Test-E E4D (Twice Weekly) @250mg.
Week 5- 8 Hcg (Pregnyl) E4D (Twice weekly) @250ui.. Start day after last Test-E jab ED 10 days before PCT 1000ui QUESTION MARK HERE GUYS?
Week 1-8 AI EOD Aromasin (Exemestane) @ 12.5mg.
Week 1- 8 Cycle Support ED N2Guard.

In terms of an AI I have been contemplating the use of Forma-Stanzol, any for or againsts here?

Should I have Letro on hand although i have Nolva?

I am forever reading mixed reviews on the use of Hcg eg. when to start/stop taking it, and whether it is beneficial to run for the entirety of the cycle, in the last few weeks or just leading up to PCT.. Any advice here would be superb!

PCT. – 2 Weeks following last inject..

Week 1-4 Clomid 100/100/50/50.
Week 1-4 Nolvadex 50/50/25/25.
Week 1-4 N2Guard ED.

Is any cortisol control required here?

Equipment.

Sterile 25 (1.5') gauge syringes.
Sterile 22 gauge needles (For drawing from the vial, not injecting).
Sterile 25 (1') gauge needles.
Basic insulin pin, 29 (0.5') for Hcg (Sub Q).

Any opinions here?

Other Supplements.

Protein
Creatine
Multi-V
Fish Oil
Glucosamine
Vit-B Complex
Vit-C
Magnesium
Taurine

Training Program.

Day 1 – Chest/Triceps
Day 2 – Back/Biceps
Day 3 – REST.. Cardio/Abs
Day 4 – Legs/Calves
Day 5 – Shoulders/Forearms
Day 6 – REST.. Cardio/Abs
Day 7 - Repeat

Stats.

Weight: 72.5kg or 160lbs.
Height: 178cm or 5’10”.
BF%: 14-15%.
Training History – On/off 8 years, consistent last 12 months.

Diet. (High Metabolism)

7.30am: Shake (40g protein), Oats (50g).
9.30am: Chicken/Tuna, 2 slices wholemeal bread & salad.
12.30pm: Chicken breast, 2 eggs, 40g brown rice.
2.30pm: Shake (40g protein).
4.30pm: Chicken/Tuna, 2 slices wholemeal bread & salad.
7pm: 200g Steak/Vegies/Cottage Cheese.
9.30pm: Shake (80g protein), Bed.

2.5-3L of water a day or 1 Gallon.

At my current weight I realise that this diet should be quite effective for some time, where maintaining this regime alone will be very effective in obtaining size, weight and growth.

Knowledge/Research.

I would like to think that after months of trawling forums, particularly this one, I have obtained enough knowledge at this stage to proceed with my first AAS cycle. However, as this is my first cycle, I feel like I may be lacking some integral information that can only come from experience. I could definitely use advice on my first attempt to make it as beneficial and as smooth as possible. Please advise/critique as much as possible as I am open to suggestion and I am here to both LEARN and to GROW.

MuscleJ

Awards
Looks good to me. If you want to read about HCG check out a thread I made called "hcg protocol".

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
I would run nolva and clomid together very old school way and have you feeling like **** during pct. I would run clomid 25/25/25/25 plus a test booster and formastanzol or an ai

RicoSwarvez

RicoSwarvez

Awards
Looks good to me. If you want to read about HCG check out a thread I made called "hcg protocol".
Cheers, will have a thorough read and see if I can answer some of my own questions.

I would run nolva and clomid together very old school way and have you feeling like **** during pct. I would run clomid 25/25/25/25 plus a test booster and formastanzol or an ai
Ah, I have read that is a relatively old school yet effective PCT. So effectively what your saying is to run Clomid along with an AI as well as a test booster? Any recommendations?