First T1 pro order on it's way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys just ordered my first batch of T1 pro, my goal is muscle hardness rather than size as I gain pretty well already. I am 5' 11" and around 230 at about 18 to 20% (that has to go down happens to me every god damn fall). I was about 6% in june at my first contest at 194. I have problems keeping to the diet in the off season.

I don't know a lot about prohormones but have been doin some reading, so I think I have latched on to something pretty good here.

Blazer88

Awards
Well, good luck with the cycle. Keep us posted and take down your measurements/weight/ect. and let us know how it goes. Enjoy.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just ordered my first batch of T1 pro, my goal is muscle hardness rather than size as I gain pretty well already. I am 5' 11" and around 230 at about 18 to 20% (that has to go down happens to me every god damn fall). I was about 6% in june at my first contest at 194. I have problems keeping to the diet in the off season.

I don't know a lot about prohormones but have been doin some reading, so I think I have latched on to something pretty good here.
wow...at 12 % increase in bf is pretty steep my friend. im with you , that i add on some bf through the cold weather months and be rooting for you to have your goals reached with hard training, diet, and your transdermal. like the poster before said, good luck man and keep us updated on your progression.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I may be overestimating the fat gain a lot of it could be water but I'd rather overestimate it than underestimate it. It's more natural for me to be higher because I'm a bit of and endo which makes it hell when I have to diet down for a contest.