First steroid cycle transformation test/tren/var/etc

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Hello everyone. I had very very good results on my first steroid cycle running moderate dosages of many compounds over the course of 13 weeks.

I started my cycle with 400mg of a test ester blend/week and through in 50mg of anadrol daily for 24 days. Around 2 weeks in of 400mg test I dropped my dosage down to 250 and it stayed that way for the remainder of the cycle.

Around 7 weeks into my cycle I started using anavar at 50mg per day and then at the 8th week I threw in 30mg ed tren ace (210/wk).

A couple of days later I got my hands on some IGF1-LR3 and started using that at 50mcg daily as well.

I ran all of this until the 12th week and then dropped everything but testosterone.

These were my results
79573682-6902-43D2-B979-6672B27CD57B.jpeg
B0F87AC4-EF0F-4257-B43C-339166E15BAB.jpeg

6'3 170lbs - 220lbs

Bench went from 275x1 - 365x1
Deadlift went from 405x1 - 565x1
(i dont squat lol!!!!!)

Diet consisted of random bullshit about 4000 calories a day, protein probably ranging between 150-200g per day.

Decent results? Been Training about 3 years at this point.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Insane results bro - are you saying you gained 50lbs??

I mean to be honest those results and those pics are so impressive my natural instinct is to say that has to be false. To achieve that transformation in 13 weeks regardless of what drugs were used is incredible.

i mean I guess first cycle and clearly your a hyper responder but damn bro.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tanning, oil and different posing aside...it's obvious as fuk your legs blew up. Shoulders are fuller, as are arms and chest. You lost a bit of definition in the midsection, but I highly doubt your bodyfat percentage increased.

Actual bodyweight numbers aside (when you're at the beach, numbers are irrelevant) that's great cycle results. Not that I'm wanting to encourage the use of tren, or orals for that matter.

Chest and possibly lats/back are the most "lagging", but only in the sense that every muthafuker who lifts has lagging areas to some degree.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Impressive results, good job! Fvck, I don’t want to use Tren but if I can make my dead’s jump 150lb+ I might… 😬

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Out of curiosity why so little, relatively speaking based on 4k intake, of protein?

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
Did your palpatations ease up over the run?
it was caused by stress and paranoia lolllll it literally just went away when i realized that it was normal, so..

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
all that from one cycle WHILST with a **** diet. Would probably give up a testicle for your genetics bro 🤣
I'll stick one of mine in to make it a pair if i can get that shoulder to waist/hip ratio, i got them captain klinefelter hips over here

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is a perfect example of when you start lean you grow better. Maintain that for a while, cut back to about the same bf% you were in the pre cycle pic and repeat the process. Your gonna do just fine buddy lol. In a year your gonna be walking around at 250 with a 6pack.

That's without a doubt the best cycle progress I've seen someone post in years

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a perfect example of when you start lean you grow better. Maintain that for a while, cut back to about the same bf% you were in the pre cycle pic and repeat the process. Your gonna do just fine buddy lol. In a year your gonna be walking around at 250 with a 6pack.

That's without a doubt the best cycle progress I've seen someone post in years
^

Good job OP. I find the ~800mg/wk total mark assuming some really potent compound line Tren is in there (250 test / 350 Var / 210 Tren in this case) starts to be a really high reward dosage range vs sides.

I would really stress getting into the groove with a baseline diet/rotation of meals/eating strategy that maintains you with decent foods. This base understanding of your nutritional needs will let you manipulate things later to drive your cycle goals, and it will offer you better health/longevity & performance ultimately (which means bigger longterm gains).

Also, if you ever want to learn to squat properly, PM me for some good free resources or if you want me to assess some videos and help you get it figured out. I love the squat and love to see people learn how so they can enjoy it too!

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
^

Good job OP. I find the ~800mg/wk total mark assuming some really potent compound line Tren is in there (250 test / 350 Var / 210 Tren in this case) starts to be a really high reward dosage range vs sides.

I would really stress getting into the groove with a baseline diet/rotation of meals/eating strategy that maintains you with decent foods. This base understanding of your nutritional needs will let you manipulate things later to drive your cycle goals, and it will offer you better health/longevity & performance ultimately (which means bigger longterm gains).

Also, if you ever want to learn to squat properly, PM me for some good free resources or if you want me to assess some videos and help you get it figured out. I love the squat and love to see people learn how so they can enjoy it too!
It's funny because I actually do have pretty decent squat form when I did train it, I just train 7x a week and if I do 3 compounds my body gets destroyed. I'm going to build up my legs more squatting my next blast for sure.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's funny because I actually do have pretty decent squat form when I did train it, I just train 7x a week and if I do 3 compounds my body gets destroyed. I'm going to build up my legs more squatting my next blast for sure.
I'd bet my house you would grow more if you took some rest days. Even though your progress was amazing I don't know anyone that trains 7 days a week when there trying to get bigger. In fact most the ppl I know that train 7 days a week are usually spinning there wheels and not making progress.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Getting me amped up now for winter bulking, Jesus I’m trying to gain 50lbs this winter, but at 5’7 I would just look like a walking bowling ball .

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s a good plan! You really don’t want to overspecialize in movement, in bodybuilding or powerlifting . Even if you could care less what you squat, doing a rotation of squats for 2-3 months in lieu of pulling (for example) can be a great vector to drive to bring up lagging weak areas you weren’t hitting optimally. Then when you come back to the OG movements you prefer, you are reinforced in new ways that let you lift more. Which lets you build more new muscle with them.

Doss

Doss

Awards
  • Established
Awesome progress bro! Nail your PCT and you'll be set up to starting looking crazy after your next cycle.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how would u compare it to anadrol pwo in terms of strength?
I think it wins in strength but drol will give you a better pump for sure. I used to take it now and then when doing intense plyometrics. I added 20 inches to my vertical jump in a few years of hard work.

widthbrah

widthbrah

Awards
I think it wins in strength but drol will give you a better pump for sure. I used to take it now and then when doing intense plyometrics. I added 20 inches to my vertical jump in a few years of hard work.
Should I just throw in like .5mg to 1mg for like a few weeks at the start of my next blast just to like fucking blow up or what o_O really trying to get my dream physique this year

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What dose do you like as a preWO? 500mcg? 1mg?

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What dose do you like as a preWO? 500mcg? 1mg?
I prefer 2mg pwo. 10 days of that will have me looking like a different person but I run 750mg test with that amount.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Should I just throw in like .5mg to 1mg for like a few weeks at the start of my next blast just to like fucking blow up or what o_O really trying to get my dream physique this year
It's a strange chemical, it won't make you much bigger on its own but it will give you visible changes everyday you are on it and can be an amazing Kickstarter. Sd or drol would "blow you up" way faster but it's nice to have a little mtren in the back of the drawer for special occasions.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
More of a contest prep drug from all I’ve seen. Strength or bodybuilding contests.