First stack... help! M1D with Cyclo Test?

camslambam

Awards
Hey guys. 168lbs want to be somewhere around 185ish. Have high metabolism. Adapting my cal to eat above maintenance and working out 5 days a week.

Currently have:

2 bottles of M1D Black
2 bottles of cyclo test (infinite lab)
And form-x for pct.

Due to my geographic location it's hard for me to find things. I live not in the US. I had ordered natadrol but the ran out and gave me Cyclo Test instead. Haven't even seen any logs of this product. They told me this is fine to stack with m1d black?

Anyway, what dosage should I use for M1D?

I was thinking just running the 6 a day for 6 weeks along with 3 a day of cyclo test (recommended dosage). Then going 3 weeks on Form-X.

Any opinions or help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
your protocol looks fine, but why only 3wks for formxt? the bottle should be sufficient for a 4wk pct so thats what i'd do

make sure you eat clean at least 500-800cals above maintenance

i'm on a cut using formxt and its helped me lean out quite a bit

camslambam

Awards
your protocol looks fine, but why only 3wks for formxt? the bottle should be sufficient for a 4wk pct so thats what i'd do

make sure you eat clean at least 500-800cals above maintenance

i'm on a cut using formxt and its helped me lean out quite a bit
Oops messed that one up. I will 4 week it you're right! Thanks !!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
actually cycle test looks like just a testbooster, so you can actually use it as the pct...and run the form some other time with another cycle

camslambam

Awards
actually cycle test looks like just a testbooster, so you can actually use it as the pct...and run the form some other time with another cycle
So will it be okay to run it at same time as the M1D?

I started today...

1 cyclo test pre workout, 1 post + 3 m1d blacks. Also got volume pro to help bulk a bit. Gonna take another cyclo test around noonish (completing dosage for day) and the other 3 m1ds late afternoon.

How does that dosing look?

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
So will it be okay to run it at same time as the M1D?I started today...1 cyclo test pre workout, 1 post + 3 m1d blacks. Also got volume pro to help bulk a bit. Gonna take another cyclo test around noonish (completing dosage for day) and the other 3 m1ds late afternoon.How does that dosing look?
You do not have to run the cyclo with the M1D since the M1D is your pro hormone. What he was saying save the cyclo for your pct and you can save the form xt for another cycle or you can just take the form xt for your pct and not take the cyclo.

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
personally I would keep it simple and just run the M1D then take the form xt for your pct. The M1D black is pretty powerful on its own and doesn't need an extra test booster