First Sarms Cycle possible with Ostarine

krackinwise

Awards
I'm looking into doing my first Sarms Cycle and considering going with Ostarine.

First im 31 years old 175 lbs. My goal is increased muscle and stregth while only slightly gaining some weight. Not looking for anything too crazy. From what I read Ostarine is usually used for cutting but also allows you to gain muscle with little side affects which is why its considered to be a good newbie sarm.

So plan on putting my test rats on the following schedule
Week 1-2 12.5mg
Week 4-8 25mg

PCT iv read people saying you can get away with a normal otc PCT and test booster but i thought i would do
Novaldex 4 weeks
20/20/10/10
Just to be safe.

Ideas? Thoughts? Again my goals are nothing crazy as it seems something like Rad 140 might be better if I'm looking for BIG. Gainz.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine is going to do very little for you. Especially at that dose and length. Honestly save your money.

Go with RAD or LGD. Even those are only going to add a few pounds of muscle when its all said and done

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah this is a tough one. On one hand I hate people to go mad on a crazy first cycle but at the same time a cycle of Osta is really gonna do **** all for muscle gain and you’ll be messing with your hormones for no real upside.....

personally I’m not a fan of sarms. I don’t think they’ve been around long enough for us to really understand them.

when I looked at the best first cycle option I came out with 1/4 andro plus epiandro. I did that and felt it was really decent. Noticeable gains, minimal sides to deal with. Only negative is the price to run proper doses.

Halo is also a popular first choice.

just my thoughts anyway

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ah this is a tough one. On one hand I hate people to go mad on a crazy first cycle but at the same time a cycle of Osta is really gonna do **** all for muscle gain and you’ll be messing with your hormones for no real upside.....

personally I’m not a fan of sarms. I don’t think they’ve been around long enough for us to really understand them.

when I looked at the best first cycle option I came out with 1/4 andro plus epiandro. I did that and felt it was really decent. Noticeable gains, minimal sides to deal with. Only negative is the price to run proper doses.

Halo is also a popular first choice.

just my thoughts anyway
^^^ 100% Agree. ^^^

krackinwise

Awards
Thanks for the reply guys. Seems running ostarine by it self doesnt seem worth it. I have not looked into or researched Halo yet but I have looked into running an 8 week cycle of 1/4 andro before. To do the cycle at the recommended dosage with the recommended addons came out to be pretty expensive, but if the rewards are better with similar risk maybe its worth it.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the reply guys. Seems running ostarine by it self doesnt seem worth it. I have not looked into or researched Halo yet but I have looked into running an 8 week cycle of 1/4 andro before. To do the cycle at the recommended dosage with the recommended addons came out to be pretty expensive, but if the rewards are better with similar risk maybe its worth it.
yeah sadly it is pricey bro. Just is what it is.

pinning test is the safer and far cheaper route but I’d assumed that wasn’t an avenue you wanted to go down.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sp would it be fair to say 1/4 andro is a better option than Rad 140, Osta or Lgd for gains/sides?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sp would it be fair to say 1/4 andro is a better option than Rad 140, Osta or Lgd for gains/sides?
better than Osta by a long shot. I haven’t run rad or lgd as I’m not a fan of sarms but I know people speak well of lgd for gains.

that said 1/4 andro are well known, have been around a long time, have been extensively tested on humans and we know what minimal sides can occur and how to manage them if they do. 1 andro is the workhouse in the equation, that’s where the strength in particular comes from. 4 andro is there as a two step conversion to test to keep you feeling good (there are other options like 4-ad for example). Adding epiandro for the full andro stack takes it up a bit further with good strength and dryness.

they are all solid compounds.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
better than Osta by a long shot. I haven’t run rad or lgd as I’m not a fan of sarms but I know people speak well of lgd for gains.

that said 1/4 andro are well known, have been around a long time, have been extensively tested on humans and we know what minimal sides can occur and how to manage them if they do. 1 andro is the workhouse in the equation, that’s where the strength in particular comes from. 4 andro is there as a two step conversion to test to keep you feeling good (there are other options like 4-ad for example). Adding epiandro for the full andro stack takes it up a bit further with good strength and dryness.

they are all solid compounds.
Yeah I used Osta once but didnt enjoy it at all. For some reason it crippled my V02 max and the gains weren't much to shout about either. Lgd supposed to be a better bulkier but like you say the long term sides are not known and I hear of people losing a lot of the gains from water retention.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Whisky gave great advice and I’d like to insist on just avoiding ostarine. It’s trash and will have negative effects on you for absolutely a bit zero gains. So your gains:sides ratio really makes no sense with ostarine. RAD or 1andro + 4andro would be my choice! And if you wanted to go a little bit stronger we could help you too in that regard but I like whiskys thought about not going too hard on a first cycle... plenty room for improvement and plenty time for LEARNING also which is essential imo if you’re going to jump into this world!

krackinwise

Awards
Thanks again for all replys guys. After your adivce and looking into it more I'm def avoiding ostarine.

1/4 andro looks like a better bet. Might go that way. Also looked into epiandro after your suggestes added that and looks like lots of people got similar results to what I'm looking for just running that plus maybe some Epicatechin (which i actualy have a bottle of ep1logue)

May just run epiandro + ep1logue. Also seems I only need otc PCT for that (m test + anabolic affect + reduce XT)

See how that affects me and possibly reasearch and look into doing 1/4 andro next.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks again for all replys guys. After your adivce and looking into it more I'm def avoiding ostarine.

1/4 andro looks like a better bet. Might go that way. Also looked into epiandro after your suggestes added that and looks like lots of people got similar results to what I'm looking for just running that plus maybe some Epicatechin (which i actualy have a bottle of ep1logue)

May just run epiandro + ep1logue. Also seems I only need otc PCT for that (m test + anabolic affect + reduce XT)

See how that affects me and possibly reasearch and look into doing 1/4 andro next.
Good to see you’re doing research man. You’ll be much more successful and safe that way

krackinwise

Awards
So this is getting off original topic but can anybody help with dosage and timing for CeL stano-plex 300 and ep1logue.
Would 1 tablet (300mg) of each stano plex and ep1logue in morning then 1 each before my afternoon workout be optimal?
Plus do I take them on my day off?