First SARM cycle

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Decided to up it before you replied :p figure I have 2 weeks left at 21mg. Makes a total of 6 week cycle. Think I fall one day short?? Plus I'm bridging into my cycle of The1 then so don't mind it bein little short :)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to up it before you replied :p figure I have 2 weeks left at 21mg. Makes a total of 6 week cycle. Think I fall one day short?? Plus I'm bridging into my cycle of The1 then so don't mind it bein little short :)
Nice man, that's gonna be good

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Hey guys so sorry about the lack of posts recently life's been crushing me :p
Still in my lgd/card stack and decided to up the doses to 3 caps a day of each and holy sh1t it makes a big difference!!!
Strength up ✔
leaness up ✔
Muscles fuller ✔
Mood - same been good all cycle ✔
Libido still high ✔
Sides still at bay ✔
Loving this!!! ✔✔✔
For all my high volume addicts out there I've been thinkin about incorporating an extra day of GVT style training or something similar. Don't know much about Hugh volume training as never trained that way but hearing and seeing good things from people here and guys I know. Seems the low impact it has on the CNS makes it a great addition to any strength program. Thinkin of adding a full body day on a sat maybe??
Wondering if anyone has advice in this regard??
Or any HV full body workouts they'd recommend.
Also how to decide on suitable weights etc??
Thanks in advance people ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Adding volume training to my routine as I've been told this is best for gains on cycle - want to make the most of it!!
Dome my 1st session today - back and shoulder hypertrophy.....
All I can say is Holy Fuuuuukn Shiiiiieeeet!!!! ???
I love lifting heavy and get great pumps doing so but this kind of training was intense. And the pumps were insane to say the least. Lasted a good hour and a half after leaving the gym and it's still sore and kind of difficult to scratch my back ? very good signs indeed. Can easily see how this brings about incredible gains. Especially when coupled with strength training.
My workouts was as follows:
(1st time training this way so very subject to change. Opinions/help more than welcome ?)

Volume training - back and shoulders

Bent over row 5×8 33lbs

Pull ups wide grip - bodyweight ×5
1×10
1×8
1×7
1×6
1×5
(Should have been able to do all 50 but felt very burnt out very fast?? Ans crushed the rest of the workout then?? Strange??)

Seated row
2×15 ×110lbs

Dumbbell row
3×12 ×55lbs

Seated dumbell shoulder press
4×12 × 35lbs

Upright row
2×12 × 44lbs

Lateral raise
4×15 × 11lbs

Dosing:
3 caps LGD
3 caps Cardar1ne

Side effects -
Noticing an anxious feeling at this dose and very bad night sweats. I'm a relatively poor sleeper at best and woke up almost on the hour every hour last night. Was a pain in the a$$.
No major sides other than this.
Will continue this dosage to the end unless they worsen as I feel incredible otherwise.
Feel alpha in the gym and strength + compostion are improving steadily.
Impressed with my composition gains as I'm gettin leaner while slowly increasing my kcals. Fat burning properties of this stack are very real ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Not sure what day I'm on today. Gotta check calendar jusy know I'm coming close to the end and close to my next cycle :-D
First time I've noticed shutdown today and can say with 100% certainty that I am.... balls are practically back up inside me :p haha.
Any advice on this?? Carry on as normal into the bridge or??

Vector300

Vector300

Awards
Not sure what day I'm on today. Gotta check calendar jusy know I'm coming close to the end and close to my next cycle :-D
First time I've noticed shutdown today and can say with 100% certainty that I am.... balls are practically back up inside me :p haha.
Any advice on this?? Carry on as normal into the bridge or??
Bro - how many mg are you up too for LGD/Card? And for how long have you been at that number?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
12mg LGD
21mg Card
Since Saturday

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Quick update before bed -
Hunger....through the fxxxxxkn roof!!!!
Literally can't be satiated. On the plus side the nutrient partitioning effect is on point and I'm handling the extra kcals well. Ate a lot of **** tonite;
Probably around 1000kcals of chocolate, ice cream and all other good stuff :p kind of pissed I broke today because I've been planning a big cheat night this weekend... it will still be going ahead so we'll see just how good high doses of these compounds together are. Looking forward to the results ???

ForumUser

Awards
Dude I'm way behind you in weeks and my hunger doesn't stop. I can't stop eating.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
It's crazy isint it?!?! Mines only increased to crazy levels since upping the dosage. I ate insane amounts of food last night. Lots of sh1t I shouldn't and my stomach is burning today but I'm still starving :/ would literally eat my house out of everything!!! Ha feeling great tho and as I said nutrient partitioning is great. Eat up dude ???

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Second day high volume training yates84 - sorry dude pretty much stole your workout :p....needed inspiration and figured I'd get it from the best ? ? ?.
Eating around 2300kcals today.
Still slowly increasing em but eating in a relaxed fashion the last 2 days and will be 2moro. Taking a break from tracking foods for a couple days. Want to put all my energy into my next cycle and try lean gain like craaaazy ???.
On a side note - pizza and ice cream 2mo ???

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second day high volume training yates84 - sorry dude pretty much stole your workout :p....needed inspiration and figured I'd get it from the best �� �� ��.
Eating around 2300kcals today.
Still slowly increasing em but eating in a relaxed fashion the last 2 days and will be 2moro. Taking a break from tracking foods for a couple days. Want to put all my energy into my next cycle and try lean gain like craaaazy ������.
On a side note - pizza and ice cream 2mo ������
Damnit! Now I want pizza and ice cream

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Damnit! Now I want pizza and ice cream
This was the workout:

Chest and arms hypertrophy

Bench 6×10 -
55lbs

Incline DB 3×10 -
38.5lbs

Flyes 3×15 (1×12 could make the 15?)
50lbs

Preacher EZ curl 4×10
22lbs

DB hammer curls 3×8
35lbs

Tri dips - bodyweight
3×15 (1×12 again could finish ?)

Pushdowns 3×8
100lbs

Seeeeerious pump!!!!
Sorry dude think I'll be stealing the rest of your workouts too :p haha.
Also sorry about the ice cream and pizza :/ with all the compounds you have you coukd def fit it in ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was the workout:

Chest and arms hypertrophy

Bench 6×10 -
55lbs

Incline DB 3×10 -
38.5lbs

Flyes 3×15 (1×12 could make the 15)
50lbs

Preacher EZ curl 4×10
22lbs

DB hammer curls 3×8
35lbs

Tri dips - bodyweight
3×15 (1×12 again could finish )

Pushdowns 3×8
100lbs

Seeeeerious pump!!!!
Sorry dude think I'll be stealing the rest of your workouts too :p haha.
Also sorry about the ice cream and pizza :/ with all the compounds you have you coukd def fit it in ;)
I fit my pizza in, trust me!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I had faith you do :p
Wanted to run my kcals for next cycle by you quick if I could as I'm kind of confused :/
If I'm going recomp and planning +400kcals on training days
&
-300kcals on rest days. Like we spoke about earlier.
Doing that will put me in a weekly surplus of 1400kcals.
Is the idea of a recomp not to be neutral by the end of week??
Or will being in a 1400kcal surplus be beneficial on my run anyway??
Want to make sure everything dialed in good and proper ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had faith you do :p
Wanted to run my kcals for next cycle by you quick if I could as I'm kind of confused :/
If I'm going recomp and planning +400kcals on training days
&
-300kcals on rest days. Like we spoke about earlier.
Doing that will put me in a weekly surplus of 1400kcals.
Is the idea of a recomp not to be neutral by the end of week??
Or will being in a 1400kcal surplus be beneficial on my run anyway??
Want to make sure everything dialed in good and proper ��
You can still recomp in a surplus, especially with your body type. Your surplus only averages 200 calories a day, should be just enough to put on some muscle without blowing up your waist line.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Haha I should have been more than able to calculate that myself :p brain is fried after long day of work!! Ha.
The1 arrived yesterday too and I'm cracking up looking at it!! Dying to hop on to it,, but figure it's better to be smart and use the last week of my current stack to set myself up for a serious run

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I should have been more than able to calculate that myself :p brain is fried after long day of work!! Ha.
The1 arrived yesterday too and I'm cracking up looking at it!! Dying to hop on to it,, but figure it's better to be smart and use the last week of my current stack to set myself up for a serious run
Soooo jealous!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Tryin to upload a photo but my phone won't let me :'(
I'll get it up later.
You figure out if you can order some for yourself yet??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tryin to upload a photo but my phone won't let me :'(
I'll get it up later.
You figure out if you can order some for yourself yet??
Can't even read the website lol. I can get it in my cart but can't complete the ordering process. I need to translate it with my other phone to finish.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Sh1t! It's a pain in the ass having to translate it alrite! Hopefully the stuff goes through for you,, I'll be logging it I'm any case so you can cycle vicariously through me lol ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
yates84 your chest and arms hypertrophy workout has me crippled :p can barely scratch my back without wincing. Feel like I got breast implants ??? chest is still a little swole!!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84 your chest and arms hypertrophy workout has me crippled :p can barely scratch my back without wincing. Feel like I got breast implants ������ chest is still a little swole!!!
Yeah, I did that workout thursday. One of my favorites. Just keep killing it, doms is a good thing!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Yeah, I did that workout thursday. One of my favorites. Just keep killing it, doms is a good thing!
100% gonna keep killin it!! Headin to the gym in bout an hour for a legs hypertrophy session,, good thing I've made plans to chill later because I've a feeling I won't be up for much else afterwards :p ?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
So been seriously lagging lately with my posts on this cycle,, which I'm sorry about!!! :(
I promise my continuation log of my bridge into The1 will be on point and updated regularly!!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Ok people serious dilemma:
I'm due to finish my current stack this Thursday and bridge into my cycle then.
However, I'm flying over to London on Saturday morning. Need help with the following:
Eruo peeps probably be more able to help as I'm flying within Europe. Although ALL help is appreciated 
Can I bring the following in carry on hand luggage:
♦Couples doses of OL The1 - Methyl-DHT-Oxime
♦couple doses of either A.I cycle support (powder) or OL Ar1macare (pills)??
What's the deal with PH in UK as far as bringing them infor personal use??
Only other option is to finish my current cycle and wait 3 days before starting my new one until I'm home :/
Is this even a good idea??
Thanks in advance ☺

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
throw them in a vitamin bottle. noone will know the difference

Stierenek213

Awards
Ok people serious dilemma:
I'm due to finish my current stack this Thursday and bridge into my cycle then.
However, I'm flying over to London on Saturday morning. Need help with the following:
Eruo peeps probably be more able to help as I'm flying within Europe. Although ALL help is appreciated 
Can I bring the following in carry on hand luggage:
♦Couples doses of OL The1 - Methyl-DHT-Oxime
♦couple doses of either A.I cycle support (powder) or OL Ar1macare (pills)??
What's the deal with PH in UK as far as bringing them infor personal use??
Only other option is to finish my current cycle and wait 3 days before starting my new one until I'm home :/
Is this even a good idea??
Thanks in advance ☺
2 weeks ago I had to fly as well, mixed the powder of the caps with white chocolate spread (for bread) and put it on white bread, one sandwich for every day.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks ago I had to fly as well, mixed the powder of the caps with white chocolate spread (for bread) and put it on white bread, one sandwich for every day.
lol, way to McGuyver the sh1t out of that!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
???? really hope that's true dude coz that's awesome :p
Just gonna chuck my doses of The1 into my Ar1macare Pro or ZMA or somethin like that??
Think I'm thinking too much into it,, brought protein and natty test booster caps on planes before with no hassle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
really hope that's true dude coz that's awesome :p
Just gonna chuck my doses of The1 into my Ar1macare Pro or ZMA or somethin like that??
Think I'm thinking too much into it,, brought protein and natty test booster caps on planes before with no hassle
Have you looked into if the compounds you're trying to bring with you are even illegal? You might be worrying yourself for no reason at all.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
In fairness I think I am looking too much into it,, just gonna bring em in the ZMA bottle like planned and maybe bring some other supps like VitC and fish oils so they all blend together

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
In general or while on cycle?? :p ha
When taking methylated Co pounds it's a general rule to avoid alcohol so as not to add extra stress to the liver.
I had a night out while in my lgd/card stack and drank a **** ton of vodka and redbull. No adverse effects.
Would not recommend it as I'm fully aware it was a stupid idea just relaying my personal experiences. It's important to note neither of those compounds are methylated though.
As for drinking on my next cycle of The1 I don't think I'll risk it as it is a heavy methyl.
There are certain precautions you can take if planning to drink on cycle. Like taking TUDCA the day after. Don't have much info on this as haven't researched it extensively. My advice would be use your best judgment. Better to not drink but a couple of drinks shouldn't hurt so long as your not stupid about it

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
???So it begins???
My bridge into Olymous labs THE1 has official begun -

Small bit of info on the compound-
THE 1 by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod’s.
Features:
Extreme Muscle and Strength gains
Increased Focus/Aggression
Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus
Bridge the Gap between mankind and becoming an Immortal.
THE 1 by Olympus Labs
If you are looking to shred and acquire lean muscle/strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present THE 1(Methyl-DHT Oxime) a compound known for increasing aggression, focus, recovery, and carrying anti-estrogenic properties. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod while giving you that rock hard look.
It features 180 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of Methyl-DHT Oxime; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. THE 1 gives you 4500mg of Methyl-DHT Oxime per bottle. THE 1 is Methyl-DHT Oxime done RIGHT! Get those dry mass gains with THE 1- it’s the ultimate prohormone with a wide variety of unique properties!

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
THE 1 (Methyl-DHT Oxime) is unique in nature due to the fact that it carries anti-estrogenic properties and can be stacked with other harsher methylated or non-methylated compounds to provide synergistic effects.Methyl-DHT Oxime is a potent compound, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them. THE 1 will provide:
Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus

Bit about my cycle -
Supplements
THE1
75/100/100/100/100/100
Ar1macare Pro
8 Caps a day
Also have A.I cycle support - will use this at the beginning of the cycle until my dosage increases as I think the Ar1macare will provide better on cycle support.
Protein -
Whey and casein
As needed to bump protein
Creatine
Preworkout (probably only use it at the start of the cycle until the compound really kicks in).

Training will be ×5 a week following a program similar to Layne Nortons P.H.A.T.
Have stolen a few of Yates84 workouts and will probably continue to do the same going forward ?... sorry buddy!! Ha

On good advice from a helpful guy I will increasing kcals like a motherf××ker and trying to get big and shredded A.K.A the dream ??? haha.
Kcals will be 3000 on training days and 2100 on rest days.

Can't think of any other relevant info at this time.

Just want to take this time to thank everyone who's helped and advised me this far especially yates84
Without your constant replies to my thousands of daily questions I'd be confused as balls ???.

Loved my last stack amd wiukd highly recommend it. My advice would be even though the stack works great for a cut/small recomp, ramp up yours kcals and don't be afraid to ear. As soon as I bumped my kcals up near maintainance I gained like craaaaazy. In honesty I probably gained more in the last 2 weeks than the first 4.

LGD -
quality compound,
found it extremely effective at 12mg
Increase in strength
Increase in vascularity
Increase in training aggression and motivation
0 sides - very important as some people whine about them at low doses - I call bullsh1t, I ran it 4/4/8/8/12/12 and experienced nothing except good old fashioned run of the mill shutdown :p and only noticed that around a week ago.
Compound is supressive. But considering the strength and effectiveness vs sides/lethargy etc. I wouldn't dare make a big deal of this. Worth every bit of it.

Carda1ne -
Quality compound
Ran at 7/7/14/14/21/21
0 sides
No headaches, hypo or other common problems mentioned. Maybe I would have experienced them at a higher dose for a longer run?? Although seen people complain about sides after 2 days after 21mg??
Increased fat loss
Improved nutrient partitioning - I do very well low carb and tend to bloat on moderate carb diets - this took care of that and ensured I was smooth ?
Can't comment on endurance benefits as didn't get to test them extensively :(

All in all I would recommend these solo or stacked ✔✔✔

Looking forward to this cycle. And just took my first dose.
Hope everyone jumps on board and spreads the thread as there not a lot of reviews on this compound around. I'd like to provide a good one. ???

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So it begins

THE 1 by Olympus labs was formulated as being a catalyst to increasing lean size, hardening muscles, and attaining strength that comparable of a demigod’s.
Features:
Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus
THE 1 by Olympus Labs
If you are looking to shred and acquire lean muscle/strength gains – look no further, as Olympus Labs is proud to present THE 1(Methyl-DHT Oxime) a compound known for increasing aggression, focus, recovery, and carrying anti-estrogenic properties. It is specifically engineered as a catalyst, increasing muscle size and strength to that of a demigod while giving you that rock hard look.
It features 180 capsules, each capsule containing 25mg of Methyl-DHT Oxime; an unheard feat in the prohormone world. THE 1 gives you 4500mg of Methyl-DHT Oxime per bottle. THE 1 is Methyl-DHT Oxime done RIGHT! Get those dry mass gains with THE 1- it’s the ultimate prohormone with a wide variety of unique properties!

It’s made in the USA, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certified, and pharmaceutical grade. We, at Olympus Labs, have gone not only the extra mile to bring you the finest grade raw product but have formulated it in a manner insuring quality and effectiveness – fit for Hercules, a paragon of masculinity among gods, to give you the same extraordinary strength, ingenuity, and simple dominant physical prowess that will make your inner beast embody your once simpleton self.
THE 1 (Methyl-DHT Oxime) is unique in nature due to the fact that it carries anti-estrogenic properties and can be stacked with other harsher methylated or non-methylated compounds to provide synergistic effects.Methyl-DHT Oxime is a potent compound, we have captured its essence to create a product that not only surpasses plateaus but also crushes them. THE 1 will provide:
Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus

Bit about my cycle -
Supplements
THE1
75/100/100/100/100/100
Ar1macare Pro
8 Caps a day
Also have A.I cycle support - will use this at the beginning of the cycle until my dosage increases as I think the Ar1macare will provide better on cycle support.
Protein -
Whey and casein
Creatine
Preworkout (probably only use it at the start of the cycle until the compound really kicks in).

Training will be ×5 a week following a program similar to Layne Nortons P.H.A.T.
Have stolen a few of Yates84 workouts and will probably continue to do the same going forward ... sorry buddy!! Ha

On good advice from a helpful guy I will increasing kcals like a motherf××ker and trying to get big and shredded A.K.A the dream haha.

Just want to take this time to thank everyone who's helped and advised me this far especially yates84
Without your constant replies to my thousands of daily questions I'd be confused as balls .

Loved my last stack amd wiukd highly recommend it. My advice would be even though the stack works great for a cut/small recomp, ramp up yours kcals and don't be afraid to ear. As soon as I bumped my kcals up near maintainance I gained like craaaaazy. In honesty I probably gained more in the last 2 weeks than the first 4.

LGD -
quality compound,
Increase in strength
Increase in vascularity
0 sides - very important as some people whine about them at low doses - I call bullsh1t, I ran it 4/4/8/8/12/12 and experienced nothing except good old fashioned run of the mill shutdown :p and only noticed that around a week ago.
Compound is supressive. But considering the strength and effectiveness vs sides/lethargy etc. I wouldn't dare make a big deal of this. Worth every bit of it.

Carda1ne -
Quality compound
Ran at 7/7/14/14/21/21
0 sides
No headaches, hypo or other common problems mentioned. Maybe I would have experienced them at a higher dose for a longer run?? Although seen people complain about sides after 2 days after 21mg??
Increased fat loss
Improved nutrient partitioning - I do very well low carb and tend to bloat on moderate carb diets - this took care of that and ensured I was smooth

All in all I would recommend these solo or stacked

Hope everyone jumps on board and spreads the thread as there not a lot of reviews on this compound around. I'd like to provide a good one.
Been subbed, and looking forward to the bridge! Keep it up and push that weight.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it begins

Features:
Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus
THE 1 by Olympus Labs

Increased Recovery
Anti-Estrogenic
Crush Plateaus

Bit about my cycle -
Supplements
THE1
75/100/100/100/100/100
Ar1macare Pro
8 Caps a day
Protein -
Whey and casein
Creatine

Have stolen a few of Yates84 workouts and will probably continue to do the same going forward ... sorry buddy!! Ha

On good advice from a helpful guy I will increasing kcals like a motherf××ker and trying to get big and shredded A.K.A the dream haha.

Without your constant replies to my thousands of daily questions I'd be confused as balls .

LGD -
quality compound,
Increase in strength
Increase in vascularity

Carda1ne -
Quality compound
Ran at 7/7/14/14/21/21
0 sides
Increased fat loss
Improved nutrient partitioning - I do very well low carb and tend to bloat on moderate carb diets - this took care of that and ensured I was smooth

All in all I would recommend these solo or stacked ✔✔✔

Hope everyone jumps on board and spreads the thread as there not a lot of reviews on this compound around. I'd like to provide a good one.
You are going to LOVE the 1, energy and aggression are excellent from this compound! Ask all the questions and borrow all the workouts you want my man, glad I could help out!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Burnfire
Thanks for the follow dude - it was act from seeing your results that gave me a bit of a push to ramp up my kcals for max gains :)
yates84
Took my first of 3 doses today with the last of my previous stack.
How long does it usually take for this to kick in?? Couple days?? Weeks??
Super pumped can't wait to hit the gym!! Gonna be mostly placebo effect but know I'm gonna have a sick workout!!
First day of cycle workouts are awesome feels like everything is working overtime!! ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Burnfire
Thanks for the follow dude - it was act from seeing your results that gave me a bit of a push to ramp up my kcals for max gains :)
yates84
Super pumped can't wait to hit the gym!! Gonna be mostly placebo effect but know I'm gonna have a sick workout!!
First day of cycle workouts are awesome feels like everything is working overtime!! ��
10 to 14 days and it should be kicking all the way. I only got to run the 1 once, ran it with trest and felt absolutely amazing for 6 weeks! You will see, just wait.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Burnfire
yates84
First day of cycle workouts are awesome feels like everything is working overtime!!
Yes sir, get it in man! Excited for your results. I'm about to be adding something to my cycle as soon as it comes in! I'm freaking excited for that!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, get it in man! Excited for your results. I'm about to be adding something to my cycle as soon as it comes in! I'm freaking excited for that!!
Damn homie, then you will have the 7a methyl, the 17a methyl, and the dimethyl! I'm jealous!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Makes my 10mg ostarine cycle look weak. Not that I'm man enough to start that

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nah man we all have our own needs and what were comfortable taking. Just keep researching and when your ready add something stronger

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're in the right place to learn. You will make the jump when you're ready. Hit me up if you have any questions!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
10 to 14 days and it should be kicking all the way. I only got to run the 1 once, ran it with trest and felt absolutely amazing for 6 weeks! You will see, just wait.
10-14 got it hopefully I'll have residual good feelings from my previous stack left to tide me over till then :p ha
Well you sold it perfectly dude,, no way I wasn't going to do it after speaking to you about it!!
This log will be better and I'll make sure people know what's goin on with me ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10-14 got it hopefully I'll have residual good feelings from my previous stack left to tide me over till then :p ha
Well you sold it perfectly dude,, no way I wasn't going to do it after speaking to you about it!!
This log will be better and I'll make sure people know what's goin on with me ��
Going to start a new log?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Going to start a new log?
Thinking of continuing here?? Already have people subbed. Rekon it's worth setting up a new one??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of continuing here?? Already have people subbed. Rekon it's worth setting up a new one??
I would, keep them seperate. Hard to find out you're running the 1 when the title is first sarm cycle unless you're already here.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
That's a good point too,, think I'm best off starting another one so :) will get to it this evening ?