First run using LGD??

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Ive done a few basic cycles a few years back with great results, figured Id get back in with something mild.

I'm planning on running LGD alone to see how my body responds.

I am going to run 4/4/4/4/8/8/8/8 or should I run 8mgs all the way through?

I have HCG and Aromasin on hand for PCT, anything else I should have?

Thanks guys!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im running OL LeGenD by its self. Here is my log

anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/272927-first-sarm-cycle-3.html#post5087285

I'm running it at 4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8

Pct is:
4 week clomid pct 50/50/25/25
Super PCT
Epic Unleashed

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 4 mgs. for at least the first 2 weeks. Some people respond very well to LGD.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Don't use hcg for pct , just grab a SERM like clomid, nolva or torem. You can use the aromasin at the end of Pct to lower estrogen from the serm but lgd doesn't aromatize or increase estrogen , however an AI is good to have incase you for some reason reacted differently then most.id do 4 mg's the first two weeks then 8mgs for the remainder of the cycle , also a natural anabolic to add to pct would be good such as epic or epic unleashed I'm on day 6 and the pumps are crazy , hands down best natty anabolic I've ever used .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You can basically run exactly what Burnfire is doing!

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I tend to run a new compound solo to see how I respond. I do have quite a bit of Test and trest that I plan to stack with it in the future.

Thx!

Stierenek213

Awards
How about:
Legend 4/4/8/8/8/8/8
Test-E 375mg week 1-6
Proviron 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
HCG week 3-7 twice 500iu
PCT Clomid 50/50/25
Aromasin when needed

I must say that the 4mg of LGD sounds so little, can image people want to bump it up to 8mg after the first day;-)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about:
Legend 4/4/8/8/8/8/8
Test-E 375mg week 1-6
Proviron 50/50/50/50/50/50/50
HCG week 3-7 twice 500iu
PCT Clomid 50/50/25
Aromasin when needed

I must say that the 4mg of LGD sounds so little, can image people want to bump it up to 8mg after the first day;-)
This sounds good. You would be suprised how many people just stick to 4mg and don't up the dose at all because they have good results with the 4mg. Lgd is a strong compound and is very effective in low doses

Stierenek213

Awards
Thanks Yates, it is a bit confusing since OL is telling that you should not expect PH like results from LGD, on the contrary I see statements about gaining 6 pounds of solid muscle in 6 weeks (without any increase of fat due to extreme bulking). I am still very curious what you can actually expect of LGD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Yates, it is a bit confusing since OL is telling that you should not expect PH like results from LGD, on the contrary I see statements about gaining 6 pounds of solid muscle in 6 weeks (without any increase of fat due to extreme bulking). I am still very curious what you can actually expect of LGD.
I wrote all of those reccomendations, people react differently to different compounds. That being said, it would be very irresponsible of me to say something like "you will gain 10 pounds of muscle in one 6 week cycle". Nothing is guaranteed, especially when training and diet are such a big factor. You will be impressed with your results if diet and training are on point

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Very user dependent , I gained 13.5 in 8 weeks and kept 9 overall Stierenek213

banewayne

Awards
New here, first post. I've been reading up on SARMs and decided to give Super LGD from primeval labs a try. I've only been using it for two weeks at a 5mg pill dose every morning. I can honestly say I have felt a huge increase in strength. I noticed that I need a lot less time between sets before I'm ready to go again. On the second week, I added chaos and pain's GW-1516 and the energy and strength have been incredibly noticeable. Apologize if I broke any rules for posting.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New here, first post. I've been reading up on SARMs and decided to give Super LGD from primeval labs a try. I've only been using it for two weeks at a 5mg pill dose every morning. I can honestly say I have felt a huge increase in strength. I noticed that I need a lot less time between sets before I'm ready to go again. On the second week, I added chaos and pain's GW-1516 and the energy and strength have been incredibly noticeable. Apologize if I broke any rules for posting.
You're cool bro, welcome to am. Glad lgd and gw are working good for you! Hit me up if you need anything along the way

banewayne

Awards
This may be a common issue and it may not be. I have noticed an increase of 30 lbs to my DB bench. Tonight, started my 3rd week on LGD @5mg, I was able to complete 4 sets of 90lb DB's at 12 reps and then a rest pause set of 5 reps after a 15 sec break. The issue for me is that the weight increases are starting to cause some joint pain. Again, I'm an FNG, but I have never felt a supp work like this and this quickly. Should be a warning on the bottle to increase weight amount slowly (not joking). I've never used gear and don't really want to considering it would terminate my current employment. So to some this may be no big deal.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This may be a common issue and it may not be. I have noticed an increase of 30 lbs to my DB bench. Tonight, started my 3rd week on LGD @5mg, I was able to complete 4 sets of 90lb DB's at 12 reps and then a rest pause set of 5 reps after a 15 sec break. The issue for me is that the weight increases are starting to cause some joint pain. Again, I'm an FNG, but I have never felt a supp work like this and this quickly. Should be a warning on the bottle to increase weight amount slowly (not joking). I've never used gear and don't really want to considering it would terminate my current employment. So to some this may be no big deal.
This is very common on strong anabolics and why injuries happen on cycle for a lot of guys. Your muscles are much stronger but your ligaments and tendons are trying to play catch up. Try increasing your volume and shortening your rest periods instead of piling on a lot more weight.

JKurz802

JKurz802

Awards
So far so good with my cycle, I'm about a week in and noticing some strength gains. My appetite has really increased!!

Had a bit of difficulty sleeping last night but it was probably caused by stress at the office.

Up two pounds :)