Unanswered First run of lgd and mk677

Dopeydill

Awards
Hi everyone!
Got a couple of questions. Ive just been back into the gym after a break of 6 months due to injury, i bought lgd a year ago and was planning on running it before i got injured. My lgd and mk expires in september this year would it still be okay for me to run it from now until august? I dont really want to waste $300 by letting it expire. Was thinking of running it at 3mg for the first 2 weeks then going to 5mg for the rest of the cycle. Also have some epilogue i was thinking of running along side of it but not quite sure if it would be worth it or not. Also is pct necessary as ive read many different things about lgd and mk for pct. was thinking of running hcgen or even a small dose of clomid if necessary.
Also any other supplements i should run along side of it?
Cheers all

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You will not get anything out of lgd at those doses unfortunately. actually I wouldn’t expect anything out of ligandrol under 20mg

Dopeydill

Awards
You will not get anything out of lgd at those doses unfortunately. actually I wouldn’t expect anything out of ligandrol under 20mg
I dont want to go straight into it at 20mg doses hah, most the stuff i have read say to start at 5mg and go up to 10mg. Im trying to get as little suppression as possible but still want to use to so im not wasting a whole heap of money by not using it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont want to go straight into it at 20mg doses hah, most the stuff i have read say to start at 5mg and go up to 10mg. Im trying to get as little suppression as possible but still want to use to so im not wasting a whole heap of money by not using it
You are wasting a whole heap of money by using a less than effective dose.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes 5-10mg was the recommended dosage 5-6 years ago and anything you’ll read that’s a couple years old will say that. The truth is the millions of logs show that 5mg is completly useless if you wanna add muscle and 10mg will be almost as useless. I’ve ran lgd at 5-10-20-30-40mg in the past and if your goal is to not waste your money don’t run it at 5mg. Also sarms are fairly suppressive and harsh on lipids and liver so if you’re thinking about avoiding that by going with sarms you’re wrong

Dopeydill

Awards
Yes 5-10mg was the recommended dosage 5-6 years ago and anything you’ll read that’s a couple years old will say that. The truth is the millions of logs show that 5mg is completly useless if you wanna add muscle and 10mg will be almost as useless. I’ve ran lgd at 5-10-20-30-40mg in the past and if your goal is to not waste your money don’t run it at 5mg. Also sarms are fairly suppressive and harsh on lipids and liver so if you’re thinking about avoiding that by going with sarms you’re wrong
So what dosage am i actually looking at having to run these days? Im only looking to put on a couple pounds to fill out a little bit. Any help would be great

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So what dosage am i actually looking at having to run these days? Im only looking to put on a couple pounds to fill out a little bit. Any help would be great
He told you in his first reply.

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m pretty sure I ran lgd at 9mg and had decent gains. More is not always better in my experience with sarms.
I’ve cycled osta between 60mg and also 5mg. Low dose and longer cycles are my preferred method.