first real cycle help

Status
Not open for further replies.
berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried about everything out there,and some show some results and some none at all.so im ready for the real anabolics! Problem is where do i get them? How to run etc etc. Any help?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
No one on here is going to give you a source for illegal drugs. Do some work man, this whole board is full of answers to this EXACT question....we arent here to do the work for you.

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Your not? i thought thats what forums are for to discuss topics and help.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What specifically have you tried?

Age? Experience training?
BF% Goals?

Define "Real" anabolic?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
43 and ive tried all over the counter prohormones and such.about 13 to 14 %

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How many cycles?

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
Cant count but ive tried the pre ban stuff and post ban crap.

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
What is with people on here lately? just calling everyone a dick because they won't hold their hand and walk them through how to get their drugs? Wtf.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
What is with people on here lately? just calling everyone a dick because they won't hold their hand and walk them through how to get their drugs? Wtf.
Agreed with above and 4 years lifting yet so many cycles you can't count ? And you're BF goal is 13-14% wtf I was lifting 4-5 years before I even tried some andros and had good success and you've only had some results on pre and post ban phs ?

The drugs aren't the problem here bro, I'll hold your hand and walk you through what you should do first , Google "workout program" find one and YouTube each excercise . Second Google "how to diet for _____"(fill in with cutting or bulking goal) find a diet and follow it . This will get you better results then the other "crap"

Status
Not open for further replies.