First post: SARMS experience, stack proposal, and request for feedback

Comeuppance

Awards
First time poster, short-term lurker, had to sign up to get past the post-read-limit (which tells me there's too much info here to stay away regardless…). I tend to be kinda wordy, so I'll leave out details like my supplements / diet / workout unless directly questioned about them.

I jumped right into SARMs at the beginning of July when my saved ebay search for a supplement I had just heard of (laxogenin) popped up a result that came with two bottles of Osta for a $100 in total. I hopped all over that once I had done a quick google search's worth of research into the Ostarine.

Whilst waiting for it to arrive, I picked up a bottle of LGD-4033 from a local store.

Week one, results were almost immediately noticeable. I was already in great shape with low body fat and an intense two-hour daily morning exercise regiment closely tied to a strictly monitored diet, all clean food, no alcohol, no nicotine, no junk food. This trio (Osta / Laxo / LGD) took me above and beyond my limits right away and I was RAPIDLY putting on muscle and was so cut that my abs were basically visible from space.

After three weeks, I had put on a solid 4-6 pounds (visual estimate) of muscle. Over the course of my ongoing research, I kept seeing references to DMZ and picked some up and worked it into the stack.

That's when things became silly. My thirst, hunger, and fatigue became overwhelming. No amount of water, food, sleep, or caffeine seemed to be enough with all of that going at once. It was true madness. Once I dropped the LGD, things leveled out.

Since then, I have run out of Laxogenin and have not felt the need to refill it. I added SR9009 and MK-677, and now my scars are disappearing, my skin is tightening up and looking rich and full of life, my hair and beard have a healthy shine and are more full, and my appetite shot up yet again.

Presently, my appetite is twice what it had been before I started this whole business, I sleep like a god and my physique is beginning to match. My loose skin, of which I have a lot from when I was over 100lbs overweight about a decade ago, has begun to clear up rapidly and I cannot express how happy that makes me.

My plan is to drop the more anabolic compounds by September 1st (which puts this run at a solid 8 weeks) and take that whole month as a break while on Tamoxifen Citrate, HMB, and DAA as my PCT - combined with MK-677 and my ostarine product that has an AI included in it.

Products used:
- Anogenin
- Osta Shred
- LGD Elite
- Super DMZ 3.0
- Super DMZ 4.0
- Ceretropic's SR-9009
- MK Ultra

I'm not planning on running PHs like DMZ again as I really don't like the idea of liver toxicity / hormonal ****upery (I got puffy nipple a couple times). I must say that the results were wonderful, though, and I love the confidence and deepened voice that came with them.

So, now I get to the part where I could really use some feedback.

In October, I plan on starting up with RAD140 and YK11, in combination with Osta, SR9009, and MK-677. That seems to cover basically all the aspects of muscle development except for nutrition and exercise, which I have pretty well figured out for my needs.

YK-11 is a myostatin inhibitor, but I can’t seem to find any logs or anything but excerpts from one study. Even still, there are products being sold that have it… even though a proper human dosage hasn’t been established yet. Please post any experience you have with YK-11, or any relevant information - even if it’s just anecdotal.

MK-677 works via HGH, Osta prevents wasting and helps with bone density, SR9009 ramps up your metabolism (boy does it), and RAD140 is apparently the most muscle-tastic of the SARMs thus far, outstripping LGD / S4 / GW without sides.

Am I overlooking anything? Am I mis-informed about any of this? I am very new to all of these things and I know that even the loads of research I’ve done is likely to be incomplete and suffers from potentially lacking or untrustworthy sources of information. Also, again, please post anything/everything relevant to YK-11 that you know.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Glad that BSL LGD Elite worked for you... I'm taking it now was afraid that it's bunk

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no real info on yk11 out yet, you have a chance to post your thoughts on it. You won't find much info and you definitely won't find any user feedback anywhere because this drug is so new

Comeuppance

Awards
Hah, if someone would supply it, I'm curious enough to guinea pig it at this stage.

Edit: broke down and bought the XCEL YK-11 tri-stack. I'm already taking the other two SARMS at the same dosage the tri-stack would provide, so it's pretty cost-effective for me.

Looks like this just became a YK-11 log.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
YK-11 is a myostatin inhibitor, but I can’t seem to find any logs or anything but excerpts from one study. Even still, there are products being sold that have it… even though a proper human dosage hasn’t been established yet. Please post any experience you have with YK-11, or any relevant information - even if it’s just anecdotal.
You will probably be perfectly fine because you are running Osta with it, but keep a look at your tendons if you want to use a mystatin inhibitor.
.../pubmed/18162552

And double check the source as YK-11 is not that often on the market yet. It might just be something completely different as there is no idea how the stuff will affect consumers...

CJNator

Awards
IMHO I would take YK-11 solo only because if you get side effects you would know that it is YK, if you stack them you wouldn't know which is which. Both RAD and YK(more YK) aren't widely known so if it is legit tread lightly. Also I recall reading that if someone is pron to cancer to NOT take it.

CJNator

Awards
That would go for almost all drugs with anabolic effects.
Sorry about that I was wrong lol but here is some info from a thread

YK-11 is still in the pipelines. It's not tested yet on humans nor on animals, only on the specific called C2C12-muscle cell. The japanese researcher made some comparisons with DHT concerning various indicators.
YK-11 is mentionned as a SARM. I wrote in another post, that YK-11 is not a SARM. That's only partially right: based on its structure is a full steroid with probably more selective effect than other AAS/PH. The main difference from other SARM is, that YK-11 is the only substance which is based on a cholesterole construction (like other AAS/PH). The reason of its effects is probably in the similarity to Testosterone (not a wonder, because same basis) and THE point which makes YK-11 interesting: the increase in follistatin (will be explained later).
Furthermore, it's too early to classify YK-11 as a full SARM because there are no serious studies made concerning the improvement of muscle building and its side effects. But to classify something as a SARM sounds always good 

Litte excurse:
By the way: all the SARM are not that selective, that it full avoid the side effects known from classic AAS. A lot of people think that there is no increase e.g. in prostata with abusing a SARM like Ostarine or LGD. Compared to Testosterone the effect on the prostata is small (depending on dosage: >25mg/ed Ostarine increases the side effects drastically) - but it's still there. So, no illusion about the "holy grail" about only affecting the muscle mass. For that case - or better said to enhance the selectiveness as high as possible, 100% are not able to reach - we probably should wait for the development of (third or) fourth generation SARM. Maybe then the selectivness is getting improved.

So, back to YK-11:

Even the researchers are not 100% sure, they write in their report that YK-11 "could" act as a SARM. That should show you how unknown the component is (there aren't even animal studies). There aren't even information about the anabolic-androgenic ratio.

What we can say out of the known facts, that YK-11 is a "more selective anabolic + follistatin-enhancer". If you want to go a step further you could classify YK-11 as Testosterone 2.0 because also Testosterone increases the follistatin which causes a decrease in myostatine (but of course only for a limited time period and not unlimited in the value. The body has its protective mechanism to keep everything in balance).

But interestingly, YK-11 causes a higher follistatin increase than DHT for example. And this fact here is the biggest problem: IF YK-11 will be ever launched as a drug then the target group won't be for example patients with serious cancer illness. The fact that YK-11 causes a high follistatine increase reduces the number of persons/patients who will use this drug (if launched).
Of course: follistatin enhancer (aka indirect myostatin inhibitor) sounds nice for every athlete. Everyone testing this stuff should be sure enough if he wants to take the risks connected with myostatin inhibition.

Long story short:
- YK-11 may have a "more selective" effect in comparison to other AAS.
- Still in pipeline, a lot of things still unknown (anabolic-androgenic-ratio, side effect profile, ...)
- No animal and no human studies.
- Potential of YK-11 as a real selective ARM in combination with the follistatin increase is huge. With the right anabolic-andrognic-ratio the potential increases.
- Don't mess it up with follistatin: the potential adverse events can be very serious and YK-11 is definitely not a drug for beginners. If you know you have cancer or cell mutation or have such cases in family history don't take YK-11 under any circumstances as long as there are still nearly zero information out there!
- Also note that the increase in follistatin (and decrease in myostatin) of YK-11 is not permanent: it only lasts as long the drug is taken and with increase of the intake lenght the improvement of follistatin is getting weaker (with high probability).
- Nevertheless: if someone thinks to test YK-11 in this early stadium: do a blood work in any case! (There are no information about toxicity, suppression, influence on lipid values, cholesterole values, metabolism, ... NOTHING. Not even about dosage and lenght of the substance intake).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First time poster, short-term lurker, had to sign up to get past the post-read-limit (which tells me there's too much info here to stay away regardless…). I tend to be kinda wordy, so I'll leave out details like my supplements / diet / workout unless directly questioned about them.

I jumped right into SARMs at the beginning of July when my saved ebay search for a supplement I had just heard of (laxogenin) popped up a result that came with two bottles of Osta for a $100 in total. I hopped all over that once I had done a quick google search's worth of research into the Ostarine.

Whilst waiting for it to arrive, I picked up a bottle of LGD-4033 from a local store.

Week one, results were almost immediately noticeable. I was already in great shape with low body fat and an intense two-hour daily morning exercise regiment closely tied to a strictly monitored diet, all clean food, no alcohol, no nicotine, no junk food. This trio (Osta / Laxo / LGD) took me above and beyond my limits right away and I was RAPIDLY putting on muscle and was so cut that my abs were basically visible from space.

After three weeks, I had put on a solid 4-6 pounds (visual estimate) of muscle. Over the course of my ongoing research, I kept seeing references to DMZ and picked some up and worked it into the stack.

That's when things became silly. My thirst, hunger, and fatigue became overwhelming. No amount of water, food, sleep, or caffeine seemed to be enough with all of that going at once. It was true madness. Once I dropped the LGD, things leveled out.

Since then, I have run out of Laxogenin and have not felt the need to refill it. I added SR9009 and MK-677, and now my scars are disappearing, my skin is tightening up and looking rich and full of life, my hair and beard have a healthy shine and are more full, and my appetite shot up yet again.

Presently, my appetite is twice what it had been before I started this whole business, I sleep like a god and my physique is beginning to match. My loose skin, of which I have a lot from when I was over 100lbs overweight about a decade ago, has begun to clear up rapidly and I cannot express how happy that makes me.

My plan is to drop the more anabolic compounds by September 1st (which puts this run at a solid 8 weeks) and take that whole month as a break while on Tamoxifen Citrate, HMB, and DAA as my PCT - combined with MK-677 and my ostarine product that has an AI included in it.

Products used:
- Anogenin
- Osta Shred
- LGD Elite
- Super DMZ 3.0
- Super DMZ 4.0
- Ceretropic's SR-9009
- MK Ultra

I'm not planning on running PHs like DMZ again as I really don't like the idea of liver toxicity / hormonal ****upery (I got puffy nipple a couple times). I must say that the results were wonderful, though, and I love the confidence and deepened voice that came with them.

So, now I get to the part where I could really use some feedback.

In October, I plan on starting up with RAD140 and YK11, in combination with Osta, SR9009, and MK-677. That seems to cover basically all the aspects of muscle development except for nutrition and exercise, which I have pretty well figured out for my needs.

MK-677 works via HGH, Osta prevents wasting and helps with bone density, SR9009 ramps up your metabolism (boy does it), and RAD140 is apparently the most muscle-tastic of the SARMs thus far, outstripping LGD / S4 / GW without sides.

Am I overlooking anything? Am I mis-informed about any of this? I am very new to all of these things and I know that even the loads of research I’ve done is likely to be incomplete and suffers from potentially lacking or untrustworthy sources of information. Also, again, please post anything/everything relevant to YK-11 that you know.
I'm not sure if I'm understanding everything completely, but it looks as if you're including Osta in your PCT? That's not a good idea. Also, you're starting PCT on Sep. 1st then starting a Sarms cycle back up on October? Also not a good idea if I'm reading correctly. You probably should take 8-12 weeks off if anything anabolic and check blood work to be safe. I could be wrong as I'm not familiar with the effects of all the SARM's at first glance without double checking their properties. Something to consider.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Check out Olympus UK , we've got some awesome sarms and different stacks to fit your needs , all products are 3rd party lab tested for purity so your not getting some random compounds , you're getting what you pay for . mod edit: last warning.

Comeuppance

Awards
Good, cautious advice. I've read conflicting information as far as running Osta for PCT - many have done so and said they were pleased with the results, and I don't know if I've seen a related negative experience - just theorizing.

However, I should play it relatively safe and just use Tamoxifen, DAA, and HMB in that time.

I thought four weeks was being overly-cautious...! 8-12 weeks seems like too long, but that's probably because I'm anxious to keep this freight train going.

I know I'll be taking quite a risk jumping right in on YK-11; I'll be discontinuing it at the very first sign of a negative side effect that wouldn't be directly associated with increased muscle growth (appetite, fatigue, dehydration, cramps) and will make sure to step up my vitamin and mineral intake.

It's unwise, but I'm young and headstrong and think I'm invincible.

Where and how would one get blood work done? I don't have medical insurance or a GP I frequent. Is there a reasonably cost-effective manner in which I could do that? I would actually love to know what my baseline is after my break and before I start phase 2.

Comeuppance

Awards
I'll have to see if there's a local facility for that - thank you! That's really helpful.

With any luck, some information will have come out by the time I am about to start phase 2. If not, well, I'll still probably guinea pig it.

Man, this forum is way better than elite fitness. All I saw there were shills, and I only had one actual person respond...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This place does have some great people. Welcome to the fam. Hit me up anytime.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, FYI, Laxogenin is a natural anabolic and would be better served by using during your PCT IMO.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
Great first post! You probably have already read it but check out Ergo-Log's write up on YK11. Definitely seems like a very interesting substance!

Comeuppance

Awards
Also, FYI, Laxogenin is a natural anabolic and would be better served by using during your PCT IMO.
I've read so much conflicting information on that...! Some say it's bunk, some say it's an adaptogen which is only effective if you change up your workout, some say it works amazingly by itself, some say etc etc etc. A lot of people draw comparisons to Beta Ecdysterone, which is a major point of contention for some as well. I'm torn, but, knowing that SARMS work, I'm not likely to spend any more money or time on things of dubious efficacy.

Great first post! You probably have already read it but check out Ergo-Log's write up on YK11. Definitely seems like a very interesting substance!
Thank you! I actually hadn't read all the way through that, and now I'm glad to have finally done so. Very interesting indeed - it is both a SARM and a myostatin inhibitor, apparently, but through mechanisms of action that aren't presently known. Very interesting indeed.

I've actually been taking raw eggs and cold-pressed Balinese cocoa as major components of my shakes, largely for the myostatin inhibiting properties of both. For the reason behind the eggs, aside from the biotin and protein and fats, look at MHP's Myo-X - The active ingredient is a chicken egg extract. I just buy raw (free-range to reduce the risk of E Coli) eggs and mix them into the shakes. Makes the shake creamier too. Also, epicatechin, which is kind of a hot thing right now, is abundant in cold-pressed raw cocoa and also green tea. Guess who likes dark chocolate matcha shakes with a creamy consistency? This guy. Right here.

I wonder if myostatin inhibition is a cumulative or additive thing - if one took YK11 and also did other things to inhibit myostatin, would that improve the effects? Would YK11 make my eggy chocolate matcha shakes redundant? I'll probably continue on with them regardless due to how tasty they are, but, a guy wonders... Obviously, I don't expect anyone here to know, given that YK11 is so new that there's basically no information whatsoever. Even if myostatin inhibition would typically see benefit from approaching it at multiple angles, we don't know how YK11 manages the effect and it's method of action may entirely preclude any other efforts from making an impact.

My curiosity has run high and my YK-11/Osta/MK677 product is in my hand. I'm already taking Ostarine and MK-677 at the same dosages the product would yield... I'm so strongly tempted, it's beyond all reason.

drswsdc

drswsdc

Awards
So I found a website with the potential recommended dosage. It says for men the dosage, expounding from the in vitro trials, their best guess is 2-5mg for males. The website is teamtlr. If you google it you should be able to find it!