first post, first cycle... doin' that PMAG thang~

staydown11

Awards
hi guys, never posted before but need help:

gonna do a pmag run. pmag only for 6 weeks. curious if anyone can fine-tune this plan....

(pre-load) 2 weeks of milk thistle, hawthorne berry, CEL Cycle Assist

PMAG 25/50/50/50/75/75 and Cycle Assist

(pct) Redefine Revolution Black, Bioforge, Inhibit E all for 6 weeks

42, 6'4, 200.. no AAS/PH experience; 4 solid/3 shakes a day around 4000kcal; gal of milk and gal of water a day; this for WO (flexbodybuilding.com/BodybuildingforBulk); 8+ hours of sleep EN

thoughts? thanks in advance.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
first of all with no SERM i wouldnt go 6 weeks, keep it to 4 man, also add DAA into your PCT, its cheap and effective. Instead of Inhibit E I would do Erase or Freetest.

staydown11

Awards
THANKS big, for the reply... there's DAA in the revolution black (hopefully enough of it).. got the BioForge so don't think i need the freetest, BUT the Erase looks good instead of the Inhibit E. with that change, how does everything look now?

again thanks for helping bro.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
THANKS big, for the reply... there's DAA in the revolution black (hopefully enough of it).. got the BioForge so don't think i need the freetest, BUT the Erase looks good instead of the Inhibit E. with that change, how does everything look now?

again thanks for helping bro.
well Bioforge and Freetest are way different. Freetest contains the only ingrediant as Erase. So by buying Freetest it also has a few other goodies in there for 15$ more. You need 3grams of DAA to be affective. It is also said to contain slightly more of the AI in Freetest compared to Erase. Ive used both, both work extremely well.