First post, don't know too much

footballlifte

Awards
I am 17 years old and have been working out for 4 years pretty consistantly after the first year.

To the point though, I have been eating right, taking protein shakes, NO, and creatine for awhile now.

So I just wanted to try something else.

I got 3 weeks worth of Animal Stak 2. Which I found out afterwards really won't do too much. As my test levels are already really high. But it does have estrogen inhibitors and says it helps with your free/total test ratio. So I will finish out my 3 weeks.

My question is, what can I get after this?

I was thinking along the lines of the halodrol liquigels?

Can anyone comment on how safe these are for 17 because I heard they are pretty safe, unlike regular halodrol.

Thanks. And any other suggestions are welcome, besides like X-factor, I want more than just an aradonchic acid supp.

-FootballLifter

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dont mess with that.. Not worth it, and no test booster will be worth it to you. Just stick with what your doing, maybe try prime... Up your caloric intake and you will grow.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
at your age, food is the most anabolic thing you have access to

dpfisher

It's arachidonic acid (does nothing) and DHEA ($5 at walmart AND not useful for people under 35 or so AND dangerous to the hormone profile for kids). The DHEA is going to be the main component and it honestly probably won't give you any kind of boost, but does have a chance of giving you hormone related problems. I wouldn't bother with any more supplements beyond what you have.

If you feel the need to supplement (and it seems like you do), I think you'll get a lot more out of something like Xtend, or just generic BCAAs and L-glutamine which are cheaper bought separately. Not only is there a good chance you'll actually see an improvement, there's not a chance of screwing up your hormones for no return.

Also food.