First post and last meet video (2014 USAPL Georgia States

JRowe79

JRowe79

Awards
I am new to the forum, I have been looking around for places to connect with other powerlifters to better my training methods and get the best method(s) of training I can to better myself. I figured my first post would be the meet I did last Sunday. I competed in my first "geared" meet, considering I did not use a squat suit or deadlift suit. I am competing in the WNPF World Championships in November, then turning around and doing the USPA Biggest Deadlift in the South in December. After that I am cooling down and beginning to cut weight for the USAPL Collegiate Nationals in April. I don't have enough posts, but just lookup James Rowe USAPL in youtube if you do want to view it. I finished with 540 w/wraps, 358 in a loose shirt, and 540 raw deadlift.
Thanks

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
After reading your sig I'd imagine you have heard Troy say "and it's a good one" many times haha. Welcome to the forums

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
nice numbers, love the squat form... i try to get people to do the same when there learning. thats good work.

get to work on the upper back and spinal erectors which will help the dl at the top and help keep you from tipping out of the hole of your squat.