Shiznitzz
Active Member
Well thanks for clarifying.Thats about half as long as you should be running test...total waste
I stated exactly why I am only doing it for so long, next time I plan on running it for 12-16 weeks.
Appreciate the feedback.
Well thanks for clarifying.Thats about half as long as you should be running test...total waste
Everyone starts somewhere mate.But its your first inject cycle, and your going balls deep, im sure you have it all figured out
Everyone starts somewhere mate.
Hey, if i didn't make any mistakes in my life, i would have learned anything
Im pinning 1.7ml in the shoulders twice a week alternating, its been working well so far, no abcesses or other complications to note.What’s your pinning site?(my bad if this was already answered) I pin mostly shoulders, but also lats, quads, biceps/triceps. Biceps and triceps I only do around half a mL. Shoulder lats and legs can easily do 3ml. Not everyone can do that much in their shoulders...
Lol thats the truth! I learn more from my ****ups than successesHey, if i didn't make any mistakes in my life, i would have learned anything
Im pinning 1.7ml in the shoulders twice a week alternating, its been working well so far, no abcesses or other complications to note.
Im a bitch when it comes to taking shots in the butt lol
Glutes are the toughest muscle on the body. Gonna be the friendliest shot you could ever have!
Glutes are the toughest muscle on the body. Gonna be the friendliest shot you could ever have!