First Pin Cycle

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Going to be running my first ever Test/Deca Cycle. I have over dozen cycles under my belt. Have ran DMZ,M1A,Msten,epistane in the past. I’m 24 weight around 170 at 5’7 11% BF according to my scale. My cycle is going to look like this.

Week 1-10 TEST E 500mg
Week 1-10 DECA 300 or 400
Week 1-4 Anadrol at 50mg OR M1A 40mg
Week 1-10 arimidex .5
Week 1-10 cel cycle assist
Week 11-14 nolvadex 20mg
Week 11-14 clomid 50mg

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Karlrobert

Awards
Going to be running my first ever Test/Deca Cycle. I have over dozen cycles under my belt. Have ran DMZ,M1A,Msten,epistane in the past. I’m 24 weight around 170 at 5’7 11% BF according to my scale. My cycle is going to look like this.

Week 1-10 TEST E 500mg
Week 1-10 Anadrol at 50mg OR M1A 40mg
Week 1-10 arimidex .5
Week 11-14 nolvadex 20mg
Week 11-14 clomid 50mg

What are your thoughts?
Run the orals 6 weeks max and you need to let the esters clear your system before you start PCT. A little more research will serve you well. HCG for weeks 11-12 then Pct after.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Run the orals 6 weeks max and you need to let the esters clear your system before you start PCT. A little more research will serve you well. HCG for weeks 11-12 then Pct after.
yep, agree with this. You could also run the hcg throughout the cycle at 250 iu 2x pw (which is what I would do)......

don’t assume you need an ai bro. Highly individual, wait for high estrogen signs to appear before you start dosing (ideally get bloods 2-3 weeks in ).

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Completely didn’t mean orals for 10 weeks haha, my god I would have brown piss by week 7. I Meant weeks 1-4 just as a little kickstart

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
yep, agree with this. You could also run the hcg throughout the cycle at 250 iu 2x pw (which is what I would do)......

don’t assume you need an ai bro. Highly individual, wait for high estrogen signs to appear before you start dosing (ideally get bloods 2-3 weeks in ).
I never thought I was gyno prone, untill I got gyno on DMZ. Which is strange because DMZ doesn’t aromatize and it has some anti estrogenic properties. But when you mess with hormones in any way gyno can happen. Strangely enough clomid actually cleared it up within a couple of days. But Ya I prob won’t run the Armidex everyday but will just have on hand.

sloganslimms

sloganslimms

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Week 1-10 TEST E 500mg
Week 1-4 Anadrol at 50mg OR M1A 40mg
Week 1-10 arimidex .5
Week 11-14 nolvadex 20mg
Week 11-14 clomid 50mg

What are your thoughts?
I like it for a first cycle if you're trying to put on some serious size. But why so many compounds if you've never pinned before? That's kind of a dumb question for me ask. I do the same thing bro. Jump in head first. Anyway, I've never run Deca but I'm told you gotta have caber to keep your prolactin in check. I'm always too scared of deca dick. I love kickstarts to test cycles though and may give nandralones a try here soon. Anyway, good luck... log it for us.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All those prohormone cycles and you only still weigh 170lbs.. Something is defiantly wrong with your diet, your training sucks or both. Steroids will not fix your shitty diet or training. Secondly, there's no need for this many compounds for a first cycle. Stick to the true and tried basics of 500mg Test a week. You don't need the Deca or the Anadrol. You'll make decent gains with just test. There's a reason people say to keep it simple because if something goes wrong you'll not know were to start... And lastly, 10 weeks is to short for Deca, it takes 6 weeks or more to kick in fully. By the time you start making gains you'll be dropping it.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All those prohormone cycles and you only still weigh 170lbs.. Something is defiantly wrong with your diet, your training sucks or both. Steroids will not fix your shitty diet or training. Secondly, there's no need for this many compounds for a first cycle. Stick to the true and tried basics of 500mg Test a week. You don't need the Deca or the Anadrol. You'll make decent gains with just test. There's a reason people say to keep it simple because if something goes wrong you'll not know were to start... And lastly, 10 weeks is to short for Deca, it takes 6 weeks or more to kick in fully. By the time you start making gains you'll be dropping it.
the dude’s 5’7 bro, that’s a solid weight for his height?

agree on the deca though. I missed that in my first post. If only running 10 weeks and wanting to use deca then use NPP instead, shorter Ester much better suited to a shorter cycle.

I agree he ‘should’ run test only but not many of us did that did we 😂 I can’t be hypocritical and knock a guy for running more than one compound in this situation.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
170lbs at 5’6-5’7ish and around 11% BF

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I might not even bother running Deca, maybe just test at 500mg weekly along with Anadrol or M1A or maybe even Dbol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do the 500 test with M1A the first 4 weeks since you have ran that before, then add NPP the last 6 weeks (maybe even a week after the last test e shot if you have enough NPP left since it’s faster ester).

This lets you see how test treats you with an oral you are used to and then see what a few hundred mg of NPP feels like, with the ability to drop it fast if you hate it. Or even save it if you are like the just test after the M1A. Hell you could even wait til week 7 to add NPP just as a finisher. You can get away with 3 shots of NPP a week.