First PH cycle, what kind of pct for epiandro?

R2Dtwo

Awards
Planning on taking Sup3r epi by Olympus labs, but am having a hard time finding proper info on pct. was thinking clomid but not sure if this is overkill since it doesn’t produce too much estrogen. If so, at what dosage? And I know this is a noob question but does clomid come in pill form or you have to inject

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitwy take nolva or clomid. Needing a serm has nothingg to do with estrogen, its all about hpta suppression.

Clomid and nolva are available in tablet or researxh liquid form. You dont inject it.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandro, doesn’t really need a pct, because it’s just not that kind of strong. Unless you’re taking more than a gram of it a day. Much more, IMO.

EpiSTANE though... nolva for sure.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Definitwy take nolva or clomid. Needing a serm has nothingg to do with estrogen, its all about hpta suppression.

Clomid and nolva are available in tablet or researxh liquid form. You dont inject it.
I meant epi in general doesn’t really increase estrogen

R2Dtwo

Awards

do you drink research liquid? If you can give me some helpful links or YouTube videos I’d greatly appreciate it

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epiandro solo won’t yield crazy gains. Add another andro for better gains. 1/4...I like 1. SERM for recovery. Run cycle minimum of 8 weeks followed by 4 pct.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Epiandro solo won’t yield crazy gains. Add another andro for better gains. 1/4...I like 1. SERM for recovery. Run cycle minimum of 8 weeks followed by 4 pct.
The trouble I’m finding is not being able to find any proper info on serm dosage etc. is it all the same dosage for all phs or is there some sort of equation to figure out the dosage

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s going to be less if you’re not fully shut down. A month of nolva at 20mg.

If fully shut down it’s 50 clomid 40 nolva, two weeks, 25 clomid, 20 nolva until your balls work again, four more weeks most of the time.

R2Dtwo

Awards
It’s going to be less if you’re not fully shut down. A month of nolva at 20mg.

If fully shut down it’s 50 clomid 40 nolva, two weeks, 25 clomid, 20 nolva until your balls work again, four more weeks most of the time.
Will epiandro fully shut me down?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Solo your not gonna notice much under a gram a day. Maybe a little strength . over a gram a day it's kinda like low dose winni for some ppl

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The trouble I’m finding is not being able to find any proper info on serm dosage etc. is it all the same dosage for all phs or is there some sort of equation to figure out the dosage
Youre overthinking this. PCT is not unique to what compound youre running.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
EPI-Andro is a very poor choice to run solo. As a prohormone it is strictly androgenic and as its end metabolite DHT, it is metabolised extremely quickly in muscle cells by (3α-HSD) and (3β-HSD) enzymes to inactive metabolites.

Given it is centrally active it will promote Strength and a sense of "alpaha", it potentially may promote enhanced lipolysis and adipocyte apoptosis.

Moral of my post - It is much much better stacked with an actual anabolic compound.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
EPI-Andro is a very poor choice to run solo. As a prohormone it is strictly androgenic and as its end metabolite DHT, it is metabolised extremely quickly in muscle cells by (3α-HSD) and (3β-HSD) enzymes to inactive metabolites.

Given it is centrally active it will promote Strength and a sense of "alpaha", it potentially may promote enhanced lipolysis and adipocyte apoptosis.

Moral of my post - It is much much better stacked with an actual anabolic compound.
3xHsD will activate it. It also needs 17xHsD to become dht. It’s active at all stages though. Once you get a high enough dose to get it into your system in an active amount it’s noticeable. It’s just not very anabolic.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
3xHsD will activate it. It also needs 17xHsD to become dht. It’s active at all stages though. Once you get a high enough dose to get it into your system in an active amount it’s noticeable. It’s just not very anabolic.
Both intermediates of EPI-andro are very weak androgens. My point was that in skeletal muscle, DHT is metabolised soo quickly that it in reality isn't anabolic.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Youre overthinking this. PCT is not unique to what compound youre running.
So i should just follow the directions on the back of the bottle? I still don’t know much to buy. I know all phs are gonna needs seems, I just wanna know if I need less for An epi cycle than I would for a much stronger ph

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Odds are you'll find epiandro by itself underwhelming. Run some 1andro with it, man. Make it worth your while.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So i should just follow the directions on the back of the bottle? I still don’t know much to buy. I know all phs are gonna needs seems, I just wanna know if I need less for An epi cycle than I would for a much stronger ph
Did you not notice everyone telling you your wasting your time with epiandro solo. WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY. unless your gonna run it at 1000mg+ for 8+ weeks.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems to me you need to do a lot more reading before you take any of this stuff. Not trying to be an ass but you’re clearly clueless and this is prettty rudimentary stuff you’re hung up on.

R2Dtwo

Awards
Seems to me you need to do a lot more reading before you take any of this stuff. Not trying to be an ass but you’re clearly clueless and this is prettty rudimentary stuff you’re hung up on.
And I’ve already asked twice if anyone can give me some links to some info so I can learn more

R2Dtwo

Awards
Did you not notice everyone telling you your wasting your time with epiandro solo. WASTING YOUR TIME AND MONEY. unless your gonna run it at 1000mg+ for 8+ weeks.
I know about stacking with 1 andro, I’m just looking for something mild more for cutting and something to start off small with. I’m aware, money isn’t an issue for me and I’m not looking for something that’s gonna be super effective right off the bat

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
And I’ve already asked twice if anyone can give me some links to some info so I can learn more
Do some legwork on your own. Google stuff. Search and read on this forum. You act like this stuff is hard to find.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We are not going to teach you 100% of everything.

Get some ideas with information attached and then ask us if you’re wrong.

R2Dtwo

Awards
We are not going to teach you 100% of everything.

Get some ideas with information attached and then ask us if you’re wrong.
I’ve finally found a thread on dosing seems. Only real question I have is what’s the best sponsor site to get my research liquid form from? I assume this isn’t considered asking for a source? If so then just forget I asked. Also, haven’t been able to find information on if I’m drinking or injectijg this research chemical

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The injection issue has been answered already.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I know about stacking with 1 andro, I’m just looking for something mild more for cutting and something to start off small with. I’m aware, money isn’t an issue for me and I’m not looking for something that’s gonna be super effective right off the bat
If you're just looking to cut I'm not looking for something super effective then you shouldn't be messing with your hormones and just diet

R2Dtwo

Awards
If you're just looking to cut I'm not looking for something super effective then you shouldn't be messing with your hormones and just diet
I’ve had good cuts in the past with Ec stack but I found that the constant drinking of caffeine and ephedrine makes me feel like a zombie in terms of sleep etc.