First ph cycle tr3n/epistane Olympus labs good?

Austin1129

Awards
Hey guys, finally decided to try a ph cycle because I want to try it and see what kind of gains I can get from it,

Cycle-
Tr3n Olympus labs 90 mg a day
Epistane- Olympus labs 3 caps a day not sure of dosage amount, both of these are gonna be for 3-4 weeks
On cycle support-ar1macare pro 4 a day
Post cycle therapy-Sup3r PCT 4 caps a day for 4 weeks and el1minate 3 caps a day for 4 weeks .
I train 5 days a week hyper trophy 8-12 rep range body weight 164 height 5"8 just wondering what kind of gains I could expect from this and if my pct is good enough. Also I think my body fat percentage is like 15-16% because I can't see my abs even when I flex but If I pull the bottom of my stomach down they pop out really well, and my arms have crazy vascularity but I want to get cut while gaining at the same time and I know these are good for that, I'm hoping to see 13-15lbs of lean muscle gain and maybe a 2-3 bf percentage drop? I hope those are reasonable goals just wondering thanks guys

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couple of things:

For a first cycle I would stick to one ph.

I would go for Ep15tane.

Epi and tren are usually run for 6 to 8 weeks. 4 is too short.

3 caps of epi would be 45 mg. I would recommend starting at 2 caps.

For your pct you definetely need a serm. Clomid or nolva.

No serm, no cycle...

Serm to bring back your balls

No serm is to get titties;)

Austin1129

Awards
Ok and what is a serm? Like what does it do? Just curious because what I researched basically said arimacare pro, sup3r PCT and El1minate should be enough, also if I were to run just epi what kind of noob gains could I expect? Also would it lower my bf % at all? Thanks again

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok and what is a serm? Like what does it do? Just curious because what I researched basically said arimacare pro, sup3r PCT and El1minate should be enough, also if I were to run just epi what kind of noob gains could I expect? Also would it lower my bf % at all? Thanks again
Not to be an ******* but you really have to do some more research.

Google serm, serms like clomid and nolvadex.

They are prescription drugs needed to restore the htpa and get your balls to work again since a cycle will shutdown your own hormone production.

Sup3rPct and el1minate are good over the counter products that will aid in recovery. But they are not strong enough after a ph or steroid cycle.

Example Pct would look like this;

Clomid 4 weeks
50mg/50/25/25

SUP3R PCT 6 weeks(so you have 2 weeks past the clomid)
4/4/3/3/2/1(caps )

I'm a rep for olympus bu the way, feel free to ask, but first read up on serms.

Just looking out for you;)

Austin1129

Awards
Ok I will def grab novla, but you still didn't answer my other question, what kind of noob gains can I get from this and will it lower my bf% at all?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ok I will def grab novla, but you still didn't answer my other question, what kind of noob gains can I get from this and will it lower my bf% at all?
None if your diet isnt in check

Austin1129

Awards
Lol alright smart a** what do you consider my diet being in check

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BF depends on diet for sure. 4-6 pounds of muscle realistically. Leaps of strength if you train right. All kept with proper PCT. And also, not to be a di*k but if you don't know what a SERM is then your knowledge is not deep enough on PH's, and Tren is the last compound you should be considering.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are your current macros? Have long have been at these specific amounts? What's your maintenance? If you can't instantly answer these questions, your diet isn't in check?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What are your current macros? Have long have been at these specific amounts? What's your maintenance? If you can't instantly answer these questions, your diet isn't in check?
To answer your question this ^^^^

Its not just about eating a gram of protein per lb of bodyweight or what ever that bro science statement was.
Its about having the proper balance of fat carbs and proteins to ensure that your body can do what you want it to do. While epi and tren and know for their ability to produce a "dry look" if you are in a caloric surplus( Taking in more calories than you burn ) you can add fat and muscle. Granted the compounds will help at minimalizing the fat gain.
Both Compounds can come with their own side effects while on so knowing what to expect before hand is huge. IE elevated prolactin levels vs estrogen related sides vs high blood pressure all in relation to getting a hard on.
Also Knowing how to get your body back to normal after you come off is key as well. Your SERM is the major piece of the puzzle but knowing which one is the right one in the case of running tren is just as important as some are more effective than others.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree on the single compound for your first cycle. Check out tuned sports write up on Epi to get an idea of what a well thought out cycle should look like. Personally I researched for a little over a year before I even started my first ph run. If you're asking what a SERM is then honestly you have no business running this steroid

Austin1129

Awards
I have done extensive amounts of research for a while now and have seen the word serm before but have always heard of pct being the most important part of the after cycle I've always thought that serms were additional and not nessecary whereas obviously a pct is needed so now I know, but another product I have been considering is AMS mass drops, is this product harder on the body then Epistane? And will it give better dry gains? And no I don't have a specific macros plan, I use the "bro science" idea and try to stick around 164 g of protein a day and recently I'm in a caloric deficit because as I said earlier I want to drop bf % to get my abs showing, I've never had visible abs and it's a big goal for me and I know these are "cutting prohormones" starting two days ago i started eat 1800 calories a day and 164g or about 800-1000 of my 1800 calories a day, I don't really know how to split the rest up between carbs and fat so I tend to just try to eat healthy stuff like tuna fish and try to stay in my 1800 range I plan to start using either Ep1stane or AMS mass drops depending upon which one you guys tell me is better

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Easy flexible diet calculator. this is the first one that popped up http://iifym.com/iifym-calculator/
At your age you do not need chemicals to get your abs showing
This is me at 22 no hormones
4b49340c4f257_m.jpg

Diet was on point and so was my training I was working with a coach 3-5 day a week

Austin1129

Awards
So if you've never used hormones what does it say you built yourself up to 220lbs yet your current weight is 197?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I have done extensive amounts of research for a while now and have seen the word serm before but have always heard of pct being the most important part of the after cycle I've always thought that serms were additional and not nessecary whereas obviously a pct is needed so now I know, but another product I have been considering is AMS mass drops, is this product harder on the body then Epistane? And will it give better dry gains? And no I don't have a specific macros plan, I use the "bro science" idea and try to stick around 164 g of protein a day and recently I'm in a caloric deficit because as I said earlier I want to drop bf % to get my abs showing, I've never had visible abs and it's a big goal for me and I know these are "cutting prohormones" starting two days ago i started eat 1800 calories a day and 164g or about 800-1000 of my 1800 calories a day, I don't really know how to split the rest up between carbs and fat so I tend to just try to eat healthy stuff like tuna fish and try to stay in my 1800 range I plan to start using either Ep1stane or AMS mass drops depending upon which one you guys tell me is better
I know you weigh a lot less than I do but 1800 calories is low if you are training hard.

Eat more train more.

I was at 1800 calories pre contest at 178 lbs and was only that low to try n drop into the lighter weight class.

If you are going to expect fb loss from a cycle then you have to have your diet set up properly.

What works for your body?
Carb cycling?
iifiym?
Keto?

In my opinion to A recomp or B cut C lean bulk with Epi you should:
A) Eat maintenance calories and add in some HIIT a few days a week
B) Eat maintenance cals above maintenance and do HIIT and a few fasted cardio sessions
C) eat 200 surplus calories but keep the HIIT

If you're trying to cut...
Some people get lean with NO cardio, I'm not blessed like that! Do not expect to take Epi and not do the basics (diet/cardio) and for it to be magical.
The good thing about Epi for a cut is you will maintain muscle size and strength while cutting, which is hard to do naturally.
But the cutting part will be diet and cardios job , not PH/steroid

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
So if you've never used hormones what does it say you built yourself up to 220lbs yet your current weight is 197?
He said 22. As in years old.

Don't get agro, you haven't even taken the gear yet!
He's just showing/telling you to create a base before touching anything.

I mean at 5'8" 164, you should put on at least 20lbs before u go to the dark side

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh I have used hormones after that point. Dont get it twisted. I just waited till I was stuck (ie years of training and closer to the age of 25 to use them)
As far as my weight goes the 220 is what I weighed at the begging of the year before I started my cut for the show I competed in. so my current weight is right around 197-200 but the most I have ever built up to was 220

Austin1129

Awards
Ah ok, so if you got that physique naturally how long did it take you and how did you set up your diet? I work a minimum wage job so buying a prohormone is a lot easier paying 300$ a week for food

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Ah ok, so if you got that physique naturally how long did it take you and how did you set up your diet? I work a minimum wage job so buying a prohormone is a lot easier paying 300$ a week for food
Chicken breast sweet potato’s olive oil and peanut butter isnt that expensive especially when you have to eat anyway It may not be as convenient as fast food but I promise you that you will not spend 300 dollars a week on food. I dont even spend that much. Eating right isnt as expensive as you may think. keep your eye out for sales. Albertsons is having a $1.88 per lb of chicken breast right now and I bought like 30 lbs of the stuff and stuck it in my freezer.
As far as my physique, I played football and ran track in HS then did nothing for a few years and got skinny fat. When It was some time after my 20th birthday that I really put my head down and hit the gym consistently, for two years then competed and got shredded. that picture I showed you was a little while after the show. But I did that 100% naturally.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'll get nowhere with that mentality. Building a house takes materials and you can easily eat off of $300/month if you spend wisely.

Austin1129

Awards
Damn dude props, I used that calculator and it told me to lose bf I need to take 1981 calories a day, so I just need to figure what I'm going to do for breakfast, lunch and dinner is easy but what should I do for breakfast haha chicken?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Damn dude props, I used that calculator and it told me to lose bf I need to take 1981 calories a day, so I just need to figure what I'm going to do for breakfast, lunch and dinner is easy but what should I do for breakfast haha chicken?
Eggs or egg beaters, oatmeal, Turkey sausage, spiced sweet potato home fries. There are a ton of recopies for protein pancakes, Greek yogurt (Sugar free and sweeten with stevia). being creative helps a lot. I am a master chief with the blandest foods.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
are you over 24? if not wait till then IMO and dont run cycle without test base

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Try and get a few more meals in, not only breakfast lunch and dinner.

If you have a winco nearby or food4less or any discount shop really, you will see huge differences in prices from one store to another.

I use winco for almost everything and then found my gallon water jugs were 20% cheaper at the 99cent store. Even tough that's only 14 cents it all adds up.

I was going to albertsons Von's and Ralph's for food over the years and always spending 100+ every time I went.

For less than $70 at winco I usually get 1.99/lb chicken breast, top sirloin, 3lb turkey breast , 2.5 lb ground chicken breast, 6 white potatoes, 4 yams, 4 sweet potatoes, a few fresh salsa containers, spinach, olive oil, 60 eggs, few gallon jugs of water.

You get the point haha

Find out what stores have the best prices overall (the best price for the expensive items like meat/chicken)
Always shop there but keep an eye out for specials at chain grocery stores like albertsons/Von's or whatever is in ur area

If your calc said 1980 for fat loss then why not try taking in 2200-2300 and add some HIIT or change your lifting schedule.

There is so much that you can do B4 hitting Epi!

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Noone even mentioned trying a ECA stack...

You should try that if all you want is abs. Its tried n tested and proven to work....been around for years

Dont even ask "what is a ECA stack"

Type that junk in muthabruckin google and spend more then an hour on "extensive research" I spent over a month planning my first real cycle. Down to dosage times of day, workouts, schduling, test running my diet plans... I made madcore gains, and it was with epi.

Dont mean to sound harsh, but thats how it goes bro. You get out what you put in.

Protips:
1. Dont do tr3n on your first cycle
2. If you never heard the term backpumps before.....you shouldnt be buying Epi
3. Better get somthing for dem joints son!
4. Do you even Preload?
5. Dont buy anything until youre ready....then wait 5 more days and research some more.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iifym, pop tarts and Oreos brah. :lol: