First PH cycle. Need insight.

Calikid09

Awards
So this is my first cycle of ptohormones ever and I'm kinda scared/ really stoked. Lol

Well let's just get down to it.

I'm talking two different pills.

Nano drol:

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one ---15mg

2a 17a dimethyl 17a hydroxy 5a etiochotan 3-one ---15mg

that pill is 3x a day for 30 days

and

equi bolix:

2a 3a epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol ---15mg

and that pill will be once a day for the first week then 2x a day for the rest of the 90 pill bottle.

That's it's as far as PHs go. I will be takin other stuff to lower blood pressure, liver support, protein bcaas etc.

Not looking for sh*t talking or anything,
just insight and advice.
Is it a good first cycle?
What would you do differently?
What should I take for a pct?
Do the two PHs go well together?

Thank you in advance for all the insight people.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
These are both methylated and highly liver toxic. I ran two methylated "prohormones" (steroids) and they made me feel so bad I had to stop taking one of them. The second one looks like epistane. Is the first Tren? Not sure....Don't underestimate the power of running just one bro, I wouldn't run both of these together, but thats me personally. I don't like otc steroids. For PCT I would run Nolva 40/40/20/20 with a natty test booster, creatine, and + 500-1000 cals per day if you can....I would research a lot more too before I started this. You are taking CHEMICALS bro. I'd rather eat pesticides than this stuff personally because there is no long term research on it. Just my .02

Calikid09

Awards
Thanks man. Maybe one would be fine. The second one was epistate...

And the first one I heard was a precursor of deca, but after lookin it up on the Internet, I saw the word tren more than deca lol

and as far as estrogenic an stuff like that?
Or progesterone or somethin lie that?
I seem to see that word a lot lol

Calikid09

Awards
Oh and for pct I was planning on baking novadex xt from gmc and tribuloid from Goliath labs.

How's that?

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Oh and for pct I was planning on baking novadex xt from gmc and tribuloid from Goliath labs.

How's that?
First, start with just the epistane. No need to do dimethals (2 methal compounds) on your first run. It will poison your liver.

You need to take some liver protection while on cycle, and even during PCT.

Novedex xt (gaspari i assume) and some Trib isnt a proper PCT.

I'd recommend not taking anything until you do some more research bro. If this is your first run, you're going to get sides, freak out and come back here with a million questions.

Novedex and Nolvadex are two different compounds. Novedex is named as such to confuse newbies to buying an OTC product instead of the real deal.

Epi is an AI (Aromatase Inhibitor) It's has a more mild effect on estrogen and the lipid profile. First time users will still gain good weight and have a good result.

Start with that - do proper PCT. Learn from it, then if you're feeling like it, do another cycle in 2-3 months following PCT.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
BTW - dont **** around with Tren until you know what you're doing.

Calikid09

Awards
So you're saying do the epistate first?

And I've done a lot of reasearch already and I know what coul go wrong.
I'm just looking for other insight,
know what I'm saying?

And would I absolutely have to run nolva? I have no idea where I would get that lol

Calikid09

Awards
And also I heard nolva kills your gains because of the estro?
Is that true because. Seem to be reading it everywhere.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
And also I heard nolva kills your gains because of the estro?
Is that true because. Seem to be reading it everywhere.

Nolva is a SERM, a selective estrogen reuptake modulator. Not doing PCT will kill your gains.

I'd do some more research man. Also, how old are you?

Calikid09

Awards
I know what nolva is lol I'm just saying I heard it kills your gains. And I'm 20 and please don't start with the "you're too young" "you're gonna ruin you're endocrin system you're gonna get Ed"

I'll be fine I'm in the military and my doctor is going to monitor me the whole time.

So please save it.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
I know what nolva is lol I'm just saying I heard it kills your gains. And I'm 20 and please don't start with the "you're too young" "you're gonna ruin you're endocrin system you're gonna get Ed"

I'll be fine I'm in the military and my doctor is going to monitor me the whole time.

So please save it.
Clearly, are you looking for research or for people to tell you that you're right? I asked your age because it's important for picking the right PH.

If you're telling me you've done all the home work and know your ****, and we can save the advice (that you asked for) then you'd know what nolva is, and what its used for. Clearly you dont if you say it "kills your gains".

Good luck!

Calikid09

Awards
okay.
I am looking for other peoples insight.
Maybe switch up what I'm doing.
I just thought when you asked my age you were going to be another one of the people ya know? Lol

And with the nolva,
I was just askin again because I've been seeing on forums that it's not as good as people say.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
okay.
I am looking for other peoples insight.
Maybe switch up what I'm doing.
I just thought when you asked my age you were going to be another one of the people ya know? Lol

And with the nolva,
I was just askin again because I've been seeing on forums that it's not as good as people say.
You have some options on SERMS, Torem, Clomid and Nolva - Each has it's pro's and cons. Each is a little different. Personally i really like Torem. I'm not a big fan of Clomid as it'll make you pretty emo.

PCT is what retains gains. IE - If you gain 10lbs, and no pct you might keep 3-4lbs if your lucky.

If you gain 10lbs and your PCT is kick ass, you might keep 7-8.

You're working hard and eating right, i think PCT's worth the extra effort.

Not to mention the health benefits / risks of not doing it right.

Calikid09

Awards
Yeah I heard clonus was actually the worst lol

that it makes you really emi and depressed.

And I see what you're saying. With the cycle I'm taking, it's te same one my cousin took.

And he gained 23 lbs and after thenpct he did he kept 19...

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
You are on here saying that your going to use Gaspari novedex and TRibuloid for a PCT? and that Nolva and clomid real serms are ineffective? you must be joking Noone on earth has ever said A Serm doesnt work if its legit.

SERM=CHEAP, PROVEN , EFFECTIVE

OTC ****=PCT FAIL , LOSE ALL GAINS, LIMP D!CK, FUKCED ENDOCRINE SYSTEM

why ask for advice if your going to tell everyone to save the "you're too young"?"

I shouldnt say OTC PCT isnt sufficient because for cycles like 11-oxo and hdrol it is fine but the **** you are trying to attempt is just stupid. and im just being honest because u seem like u just want everyone to tell u its ok when its not

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
You are on here saying that your going to use Gaspari novedex and TRibuloid for a PCT? and that Nolva and clomid real serms are ineffective? you must be joking Noone on earth has ever said A Serm doesnt work if its legit.

SERM=CHEAP, PROVEN , EFFECTIVE

OTC ****=PCT FAIL , LOSE ALL GAINS, LIMP D!CK, FUKCED ENDOCRINE SYSTEM

why ask for advice if your going to tell everyone to save the "you're too young"?"

I shouldnt say OTC PCT isnt sufficient because for cycles like 11-oxo and hdrol it is fine but the **** you are trying to attempt is just stupid. and im just being honest because u seem like u just want everyone to tell u its ok when its not
I already gave him more than enough info. That's why i said good luck. Some people hard to learn the hard way.

Calikid09

Awards
Thanks where would I get nolva? I can't find it anywhere. Even online.

And in just looking for insight that's all,
not saying anything about anybody being wrong.

And as far as the you're too young.
I'm tired of hearing it and I've heard it enough.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Thanks where would I get nolva? I can't find it anywhere. Even online.

And in just looking for insight that's all,
not saying anything about anybody being wrong.

And as far as the you're too young.
I'm tired of hearing it and I've heard it enough.
dont ask for sources , thats a good way to get banned bro

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
Not to sound like a d-bag but so far in your post you've referred to clomid as clonus and epistane as epistate twice. Make sure you're "looking" for the right stuff dude.

Massiah

Awards
I'd really suggest some reading like...PH forums etc, to get the exact information you're looking for. I did a stack of M-drol, and now I look back it was a little rushed. I did a **** ton of research and still didn't feel fully prepared. I'm gonna do a second stack in a bit, and am reading even more. Remember what works for your cousin, brother, etc may not have the same affect on you. SERM and PCT is just as/if not more important than the stack. 20 is a little young, but hey we were all there..I remember being just like you once. I suggest eating a ton, lifting a ton, and sleeping a ton. Try that for a few years. If you really still wanna go down this road..remember there's no coming back from it. Once you're in...you're in. If you're still interested send me a PM.

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
BTW this kid is 19, about 140 lbs. iv'e seen him on other forums. BRO the dudes on the other forums told you to chill with the prohormones and to start a diet and training routine that would help you gain weight naturally. Up calories. Post those same pics of yourself you had on the other forums.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
BTW this kid is 19, about 140 lbs. iv'e seen him on other forums. BRO the dudes on the other forums told you to chill with the prohormones and to start a diet and training routine that would help you gain weight naturally. Up calories. Post those same pics of yourself you had on the other forums.
That's what i figured.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Everyone above knows what there talking about and has plenty of experience with these compounds. I have run them separately on more than one occasion.

That being said.....ready.......wait for it.......YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR STEROIDS!!!!!!!!!

You obviously need to not only do plenty of more research but need to max out your natural potential first and wait until your 21. If you don't do that, all the juice you could throw down your throat is useless and your gains will fall off even after a correct PCT because, and I will say it again YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR STEROIDS!!!!!

AM is a great board to be on. We don't tolerate this kind of garbage that is tolerated on other sites. We will tell you the honest truth weather you want to hear it or not. People get on here and think we will spoon feed you everything you need to know and its not the case. Read, learn, lift and be responsible. If you do that kid your future will be promising. Kudos to all my responsible AM brothers that commented above!!!!

Calikid09

Awards
Okay well considering I'm 20 now,
and I'm in the military.

So yeah nyoung I was on there,
but that was how many months ago?

I've gained like 13 lbs since.
And I'm not 140 I was 145-150
now I'm solid 158.

And I'm not meaning to spell it wrong, it's the spell correct on my iPhone lol

Okay I'm too young oh well I know kids younger than me, like 16, that took tren and way worse stuff than me, that are fine.

I'm going to be monitored by my doctor te whole time, so if stuff starts going wrong then I'll stop. But now I'm dead set on it and nothing can change my mind. Thanks for the insight though.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
"Guys I need help. I am dead set on taking rat poison. I know its bad for me and may cause health problems but kids younger than me are taking it and they seem to be fine. I am in the military and my doctor will monitor this the whole time. Please give me some advice."

You tard, under a doctors care or not its just not a smart idea.

For you PCT you don't need a SERM either, what you need to do it go to a bath house!

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
If your going to do it then get tamoxifen citrate.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Seeing this is your first PH, why not try something milder? I am not a rep for any company but something like methyl 1-D or MM3? Interesting article on steroid toxicity.
http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?et=1103178180879&s=57890&e=001gDeNPniADivmA4mo3pCqv4mtNDtYVNDsns2jDl5eTsUeuWah7oUmwjHdVTWDMf2TwqU92aJ_Cmy3te0Ev1PLXfhm8YOWDdqQwmf8stqw7ocsrqKgo1_J-lGcS2meYXwwXezWRl3_FrVFRqoOB-jfMXyQQZA1hkqiArMONOV-uaYADvbEWkMXig==
He's too young for anything. Look at his stats. He needs to eat right and just train.

protempsfish

Awards
i agree 100% on the age thing.but it sounds as though he isnt willing to listen to that sage advice. That is why i suggested something milder. Wish people would understand that at age 20, your test is just humming. I can understand if it was a medical condition but why augment something when you dont need to? Wonder who this 'doctor' is that is telling him it's ok to do a PH at his age.

Calikid09

Awards
My doctors don't aggree with it but they can't stop me so he's going to do his job and monitor me.

And the tamox blah blah blah is nolva.

And what do you mean a bath house?

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
And what do you mean a bath house?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA way to go kid. You just made yourself look even more retarded than you already appear to be.

Here is another great idea, LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR TELLING YOU ITS NOT A GOOD IDEA

Calikid09

Awards
It's okay I'll be fine.

Since everyone on here is ring a **** I'll just stop.

Thanks everyone for the help(the people who actually helped)

I'll post my results and everything hen my cycle is over.

protempsfish

Awards
Dude, we are just trying to help. Just want to make sure all the AM brothers are good and healthy :) Good luck on your cycle.

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
I'm not pointing fingers or telling you "not" to do it. You're mind is made up, you're going to do it either way.

I am, however, telling you the proper and correct way to do it to maximize your gains and minimize your health risks, but for some reason you feel like im full of ****.

So, good luck!

When you freak out because you feel a lump behind your nipple that's sore and painful, or when your balls shrink down to raisins and you cant get a boner for 3 months, you get acne or you hurt yourself in some way.... Just make another post here about it - and we'll withhold our advice because you wont take it then either.

Calikid09

Awards
Thanks protemp.

And omni, thank you for your advice.
And I'm not going to get a lump lol

I just bought some nolva from a website.

I just did some reasearch and I saw that methyl 1-d stacked with methyl masterdrol is an awesome beginner cycle. And that since I'm a beginner it would be just as strong and effecting ad the cycle I have right now. And that I won't see nasty sides or need a super radical PCT. So I might do that and save what I have, how does that sound?

Anybody here personally have experience with it?

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
With LG products, you wont see serios sides like taking CEL Mdrol or something like a SD clone, Pplex, or even Halodrol.

The reason why is LG is mass marketed and sold in stores like GNC. The reason why "this" prohormone was not banned is because it's really not a PH. It's DHEA mixed with some test boosters like Trib. They hide it under a chemical composition or under the words proprietary blend.

So, to answer your question... no. You wont have crazy sides. Do you need Nolva for DHEA, no. Will you get all swol and put on 25lbs, hell no. You will be lucky to put on 3-4. Those 3-4 will come from your eating more and working out more because of the placebo effect of being "on cycle".

Now, if you were taking any of the other ones i mentioned... that's a different story, but requires A LOT more research.

You wouldnt get a lump from Epi anyways, it's more of an AI. But still, gyno isnt fun.

Calikid09

Awards
So epi would be my safest bet if I went te ph way?
And I heard if you cycle methyl 1-d with a ph it would be better than just taking the m 1-d

OmniRed

OmniRed

Awards
So epi would be my safest bet if I went te ph way?
And I heard if you cycle methyl 1-d with a ph it would be better than just taking the m 1-d
If you're going to do it anyways, take the epi at the recommended dosage. The LG Methl 1d i'd return, but you can take it whenever. It's not really going to do anything.

protempsfish

Awards
People react differently to certain products. I have scoured the AM board and have read mostly good things about LG. I am following a Turinabol log because I was considering running that. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/150788-next-level-pps.html Read this thread it will tell you all you need to know about starting a PH cycle. Again, I am not affiliated with LG in anyway but they seem like they always address anyone's questions and/or concerns and they have always responded to any inquiries that I had. I have never done a PH cycle but I have been lifting a long time. I did purchase some MM3 which I will run in Nov. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/83185-what-best-pro.html

Calikid09

Awards
Okay cool.
Yeah I heard good stuff about it too.