First PH cycle DMZ advice

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, first post after being a longtime lurker, and I'm just looking for a bit of advice.

Next month I plan on running my very first cycle after about 8 years of lifting. I've got DMZ from Aggressive Labz (15mg per pill, 60 pills) I'm planning on running 30/30/30/30. Also have Nolva en route for my PCT (don’t worry, not gonna touch the DMZ till I have the Nolva in hand), and CEL Cycle Assist.

I guess my question is: does this look adequate? I’m probably going to get some kind of AI to have just in case, probably Elim1nate by OL (I've used their Laxogenin and Epicatechin before and just like the company, will use a better AI though if anyone has recommendations), and have considered running 4-andro alongside to combat potential lethargy and libido issues but kind of wants see how my body reacts to just the DMZ before I go adding more stuff into the cycle.

For reference, I'm 31, 5'10, and a HARDgainer. My lifts and diet are solid (deadlifts are a little weak due to a knee issue from football in highschool), can easily bench 240+ for reps, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my weight above ~160-165. I eat like a machine, lift like a machine, my strength seems to always be going up but post-25 years old I just can't seem to put on any mass, hence the DMZ now.

So what do y'all think? Add in the 4-andro? Any other PCT or on cycle options I should consider? Any advice is appreciated.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Track your calories I bet you’re not eating enough or as much as u think I don’t think 4 andro will add ****

I can’t help w pct I’m on trt never had to do it

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, first post after being a longtime lurker, and I'm just looking for a bit of advice.

Next month I plan on running my very first cycle after about 8 years of lifting. I've got DMZ from Aggressive Labz (15mg per pill, 60 pills) I'm planning on running 30/30/30/30. Also have Nolva en route for my PCT (don’t worry, not gonna touch the DMZ till I have the Nolva in hand), and CEL Cycle Assist.

I guess my question is: does this look adequate? I’m probably going to get some kind of AI to have just in case, probably Elim1nate by OL (I've used their Laxogenin and Epicatechin before and just like the company, will use a better AI though if anyone has recommendations), and have considered running 4-andro alongside to combat potential lethargy and libido issues but kind of wants see how my body reacts to just the DMZ before I go adding more stuff into the cycle.

For reference, I'm 31, 5'10, and a HARDgainer. My lifts and diet are solid (deadlifts are a little weak due to a knee issue from football in highschool), can easily bench 240+ for reps, but for the life of me I can't seem to get my weight above ~160-165. I eat like a machine, lift like a machine, my strength seems to always be going up but post-25 years old I just can't seem to put on any mass, hence the DMZ now.

So what do y'all think? Add in the 4-andro? Any other PCT or on cycle options I should consider? Any advice is appreciated.
There are alot of logs present on this forum that show DMZ solo, also with 4-Andro added as well. I will say that most add it in and it does help to a degree. I wouldnt go as far to say it wont do "Anything" simply because this is your FIRST CYCLE.

PCT for me is why not go full spectrum. Everyone is different and so are the goals associated. Enjoy your first run and be sure to log everything. Notate how your feeling, your eating, and measure as much as you can. Why not? Hopefully others will join in as well and throw more ideas your way and enjoy your cycle!

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I figure I don't wanna take any risks on PCT, so my philosophy going into this will be "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" (within my budget, anyway). As for the 4-andro, I'm thinking I'll get some just in case. Honestly I can handle lethargy, it's the libido issues that I'm more concerned about. If I were single, I wouldn't concern myself much with it, I've had dry spells before. But I'm not single, and I'm lucky enough to have a GF who is quite generous and would definitely NOT be happy if my libido took a big hit. I understand that even with a test base, that first week after my cycle even with proper PCT my libido will probably go down, and I can accept that, but any more than that and I will have a very angry gf lol.

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I figure I don't wanna take any risks on PCT, so my philosophy going into this will be "Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it" (within my budget, anyway). As for the 4-andro, I'm thinking I'll get some just in case. Honestly I can handle lethargy, it's the libido issues that I'm more concerned about. If I were single, I wouldn't concern myself much with it, I've had dry spells before. But I'm not single, and I'm lucky enough to have a GF who is quite generous and would definitely NOT be happy if my libido took a big hit. I understand that even with a test base, that first week after my cycle even with proper PCT my libido will probably go down, and I can accept that, but any more than that and I will have a very angry gf lol.
I've run DMZ a few times. It's my fav PH. I'm the same height as you and also an extremely hard gainer.

For me, DMZ works best at 45mg/day. You can start at 30 since it's your first time, but just know 45 is the sweet spot for this PH.

Support - Definitely smart to use Cycle Assist. DMZ isn't too bad on the liver, but Cycle Assist is always a great idea.

PCT - Nolva for sure. 4 weeks of it for PCT.

Good luck man. Eat 3k+ cals a day, work hard, and gain some mass.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Support - Definitely smart to use Cycle Assist. DMZ isn't too bad on the liver, but Cycle Assist is always a great idea.
PCT - Nolva for sure. 4 weeks of it for PCT.
Cycle support and pct are important when running dmz so make sure those are solid like set up above.

Tsteele60

Tsteele60

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

My only critiques are:
-Grab TUDCA for additional liver support as DMZ is methylated
-I would scrap the Elim1nate to save money, if you REALLY wanted an OTC AI grab some Letrone by Black Lion.
-I like the addition of the 4-andro for libido and lethargy purposes, be sure to run at a minimum of 330 mg
-For PCT grab some Reduce XT for cortisol rebound and M-Test (natty T booster), anything else is your discretion!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I agree with a lot of the statements made above, so I will keep it simple:
-30-45 solo DMZ was great for me. I never felt I needed a test base (I have a lower end libido anyways and even on cycle had zero performance issues so I wouldn't worry there), so you can certainly get away without the 4a

-Add some CEL TUDCA. DMZ is a methyl and should have more support (500-750mg/day would be fine)

-There's no reason you should need an ai, but if you want one on hand, SNS Inhibit E would be my choice (bloodwork showing actual lowering of e levels). Always good to have in pct as well just in case.

-For PCT, I would add SNS Reduce XT and CEL M-Test to help with cortisol and just a bit of an extra boost (M-Test is GREAT for libido, which you already know will suck in PCT).

Based on what you're saying about being a hardgainer, I'd be curious to see what your daily eating looks like... most people say they eat a ton but really aren't and at your size (I'm also 5'10) there should be no reason you can't eat enough cals to grow.

kodiac

kodiac

Awards
Thought I'd chime in as well since your stats are on par with mine and I too ran AL DMZ.
From everything I've read and how I responded I feel their dmz may have been underdosed. But maybe I just don't respond well or it was an off batch. Don't know.
Either way, keep your nutrition as a priority and you'll grow.
You're eating for a goal not for pleasure.

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks all for the advice! Definitely going to add extra Tudca into the mix, I thought CEL Cycle Assist had that covered but after looking into it I see that's not the case. On that note, for a post-cycle test booster I was going to use Prime T by RSP Nutrition, but would CEL M-Test be a better option? Just wanna make sure I have all my bases covered. Whenever I start my cycle (after New Years, I don’t wanna mess my liver up from NYE partying while on a methylated compound), I'll be doing a cycle log, both for the sake of other noobs like myself and to keep me motivated.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
M-test makes a fantastic addition to PCT. (y)

I utilized it alongside Clomid for my recent M-Sten run and felt pretty dang good thru post cycle

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
M-test makes a fantastic addition to PCT. (y)

I utilized it alongside Clomid for my recent M-Sten run and felt pretty dang good thru post cycle
100% agreed. M-Test is probably the best on the market and personally the best i've ever used by a wide margin.

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Still waiting on my Nolva to arrive, I figured it might take a while since it's almost Christmas. Once I have that, I'll start my cycle and do a log. In the meantime, what protocol would y'all recommend if I decide to run 4 Andro alongside? Just take both the whole time, or wait till after week 2 of DMZ to start adding it in? And what would be the best company to get it from? Steel seems to be the most readily available from any retailer, but their products are all so ridiculously overpriced.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still waiting on my Nolva to arrive, I figured it might take a while since it's almost Christmas. Once I have that, I'll start my cycle and do a log. In the meantime, what protocol would y'all recommend if I decide to run 4 Andro alongside? Just take both the whole time, or wait till after week 2 of DMZ to start adding it in? And what would be the best company to get it from? Steel seems to be the most readily available from any retailer, but their products are all so ridiculously overpriced.
Andro the giant from hard rock supplements or narrows labs are better choices for 4 andro

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Start them both at the same time. No reason to stagger.

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've hit a speedbump. I ordered my nolva from safemeds4all, it shipped on the 18th, and I still haven't received it. Not gonna start my cycle till it's in my cabinet and ready to go, but I wanna ask, have I been ripped off? Anyone use this service before, are they g2g just takes a while? The email said it should a arrive 7-21 days from shipment date, and I have a tracking number, but it's been 17 days and I'm concerned it might be caught up in customs. I figured it'd take a while cause of the holidays, but yeesh.

Maybe for the best though, Valentines day is coming up and my anniversary soon after that, maybe I should consider myself lucky I'm not gonna be going through PCT during those.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t vouch for that site, but it’s not uncommon for things to get held up at customs for up to a couple weeks. Worst case, visit MA Research Chems. They’ll have you covered, they’re g2g

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've hit a speedbump. I ordered my nolva from safemeds4all, it shipped on the 18th, and I still haven't received it. Not gonna start my cycle till it's in my cabinet and ready to go, but I wanna ask, have I been ripped off? Anyone use this service before, are they g2g just takes a while? The email said it should a arrive 7-21 days from shipment date, and I have a tracking number, but it's been 17 days and I'm concerned it might be caught up in customs. I figured it'd take a while cause of the holidays, but yeesh.

Maybe for the best though, Valentines day is coming up and my anniversary soon after that, maybe I should consider myself lucky I'm not gonna be going through PCT during those.
Never heard of that place before but anytime you order from overseas it’s gonna take awhile. About 4 weeks is standard from my experience. And most times the tracking is only useful to see it get to US customs and then upon delivery (usually no updates as it moves through the US like normal tracking).

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My nolva has arrived! Gonna start my cycle and cycle log tomorrow. This is kinda what I'm looking at in terms of schedule: wake up->2 caps CEL assist+250mg tudca->food->15mg DMZ->gym->work->more food throughout the day (obviously) and 250mg tudca with lunch-> go home->dinner+15mg DMZ->chill->2 caps CEL assist+250mg tudca->sleep->repeat.

Only thing I'm really wondering about changing is when to dose. I work 2 jobs and get out of my second one pretty late, so morning is my only option to hit the gym. I'm mostly curious about the ancillaries, should I take the tudca and CEL right when I wake up and then right before bed, or after the DMZ? Does it even matter when I take any of it?

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
My nolva has arrived! Gonna start my cycle and cycle log tomorrow. This is kinda what I'm looking at in terms of schedule: wake up->2 caps CEL assist+250mg tudca->food->15mg DMZ->gym->work->more food throughout the day (obviously) and 250mg tudca with lunch-> go home->dinner+15mg DMZ->chill->2 caps CEL assist+250mg tudca->sleep->repeat.

Only thing I'm really wondering about changing is when to dose. I work 2 jobs and get out of my second one pretty late, so morning is my only option to hit the gym. I'm mostly curious about the ancillaries, should I take the tudca and CEL right when I wake up and then right before bed, or after the DMZ? Does it even matter when I take any of it?
In my personal experience, it didn’t matter when I took it or if I took it with the support supps. Users can get sides like insomnia if taken before bed, but I never experienced that. Just try to keep the dosing in a similar time frame to have the compound consistently flowing through you

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In my personal experience, it didn’t matter when I took it or if I took it with the support supps. Users can get sides like insomnia if taken before bed, but I never experienced that. Just try to keep the dosing in a similar time frame to have the compound consistently flowing through you
I personally dose my AAS earlier in the day (usually) to try and avoid extra sleep issues.
A lot of guys recommend dosing ancillaries separately from AAS. Because of this, that is how I do it. It definitely doesn't hurt, and it might help.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It doesn't matter when you take it. Just take everything at once every 12 hours. With or without food doesn't matter either.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

timing doesnt matter much for support supps. Why are you only half dosing the cycle assist tho?

MattyBgoode

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Half dosing? I thought 4 per day was enough, should I be taking more?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Half dosing? I thought 4 per day was enough, should I be taking more?
It’s 4 caps, 2x/day for a full dose. Thus the ridic amount of caps in a bottle ha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 6
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 23
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 0