First PH Cycle: Chaos and Pain Chem 1 + Legendary

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've looked and haven't found exactly the info I'm trying to get so I thought I'd make my own post. I apologize if it has been answered, I'll be the first to admit I'm not great with forums.

I'll start by thanking you all in advance for all the great info I have found so far! This site has been extremely helpful.

I'm 30 years old, 5'11" and 192#. Estimated bf (using the ol' mirror) is about 14-18%. I have been lifting for about 2.5 years and am looking to kick things up a notch to get over a hump with strength and size. I'd like to do a bit of recomp but I'm mainly interested in adding some mass. Nothing more than whey, creatine, bcaas and pwo so far so this will be my first foray into any sort of anabolic assistance.

So what I've been looking at is this:

8 weeks Chem 1 + Legendary
2 caps each per day

4 weeks Alpha PCT

My questions are:

Is this going to be beneficial for me in the mass gain department? And if so will I be able to maintain it after PCT?

Is Alpha enough of a PCT or should I be going full with clomid or nolva?

Is Legendary enough for OCT or should I look into CEL Assist or Ar1macare Pro?

Shouldn't need AI with 1-andro correct?

Is it worth it for just 1-andro or should I stack Chem 4? (Definitely full PCT and AI on hand with 4-andro, yes)

Sorry for so many questions, I just have the first time jitters and want to get my ducks in a row.

Thanks for any info, you guys are the experts and I value your guidance more than I can express!