diamonddave
Board Supporter
I just wanted to post here and let you guys know that my first order with Planetary Nutrition was a great experience and I just wanted to share so others who may be considering ordering from you guys can gain confidence and do it.
First off, you guys actually had all the items I was wanting in stock. That's saying a LOT. I can't even begin to count how many times I wanted to place an order with various vendors; but, one or more of the items I was wanting was out-of-stock. I usually wait when this happens so I don't have to pay shipping for separate orders or to prevent from waiting forever for my order to ship.
Even though your prices weren't the lowest around, with the 10% Memorial discount AND free shipping (even though my items weighed over 5lbs.), my total order price was lower than any other place I would normally order from.
I received my order today and it was packed very well and had an absolute butt-load of awesome samples. That was a very pleasant surprise considering this wasn't even a high-dollar order.
Just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you guys "THANKS" and I will always check Planetary when I'm needing supps in the future.
dd
First off, you guys actually had all the items I was wanting in stock. That's saying a LOT. I can't even begin to count how many times I wanted to place an order with various vendors; but, one or more of the items I was wanting was out-of-stock. I usually wait when this happens so I don't have to pay shipping for separate orders or to prevent from waiting forever for my order to ship.
Even though your prices weren't the lowest around, with the 10% Memorial discount AND free shipping (even though my items weighed over 5lbs.), my total order price was lower than any other place I would normally order from.
I received my order today and it was packed very well and had an absolute butt-load of awesome samples. That was a very pleasant surprise considering this wasn't even a high-dollar order.
Just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you guys "THANKS" and I will always check Planetary when I'm needing supps in the future.
dd