Today's the first day of cycle starting at 20mg daily and gonna go from there

Gonna do chest and back today with some small isolation excercises after wards

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
with 3 logs, I better see 3 times the gains!

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
I had great results from msten, the sweet spot is around 30mgs. If you can consistently eat at a high surplus msten will be your best friend.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
with 3 logs, I better see 3 times the gains!
Yeah I was trigger happy at the moment when I wrote that I was hoping a mod could take the other two down stil slighlty new to this forum stuff so bare with me

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I had great results from msten, the sweet spot is around 30mgs. If you can consistently eat at a high surplus msten will be your best friend.
Been eating At maintenance I really hoping I respond well to this

Mraesthetic12

Mraesthetic12

Awards
  • Established
Been eating At maintenance I really hoping I respond well to this
I went on a strong bulk with high fat and gained very little bodyfat throughout the cycle, msten made me super hungry and allowed me to eat a tremendous amount of food. Strength gains went up like crazy, if you want the most out of this cycle i highly recommend bulking. It wasnt until i started pct that bodyfat went up.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Is this a solo Msten run OP or are you running this with a base of some sort?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Is this a solo Msten run OP or are you running this with a base of some sort?
It's truly a solo run since I have never ran the compound before i didn't want anything else having an effect on how I react to it, so I know for future references on what I can and can't do with future stacks.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Today was my incline bench week so here goes as follows

135x12
185x10
205x5
225x1
245x1

My previous best ever has been 225 I never push past that but today i did , on to incline Dumbells for controlled movement and stabilizers muscles

70x10
80x 8
90x6 drop set with
55x12

On to weighted pull-ups
25lbs for 9
50 lbsfor 7
75 lbs for 2

Non weighted pull-ups
45 sec rest in between

Finish up with some simple cable flys and 5 min ab routine all in all I felt pretty freaking amazing today tons of energy to move the weight.

Weigh in after workout at 183.4 but i have probaly a good gallon of water in me so probaly mostly water weight. That's all I have to report, vascularity was thru the roof tonite and got plenty of good compliments.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Knew it was too good to be true woke up with a weight of 178 again

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Back pumps have been brought on today ... Here comes my taurine

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487331533.607858.jpg
really starting to fill out my upper body this was taken cold no pump
This morining upon awakening,

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
I'm on the edge of almost upping my dose 30 Mgs the rest of cycle . I've seen quite Bit strength gain this, flat press went from an 275 to 315 in less then two weeks I'm very happy with my run so far, what do guys think up the dose to 30 or leave it alone

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1487896630.428526.jpg

Just a little update on progress mid section is slighty getting more defined

Musclemayham

Awards
Just to check up, how is your post cycle going?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Stil cycling for another week here is update 182 from 174
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1488540585.816288.jpg

Musclemayham

Awards
Looking great! How has strength been? Still going up?

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Not really only thing I'm seeing at the moment is a steady rep range of more weight being pushed I'm really not maxing out on my lifts , and definition of my size ppl are noticing, I like using my pull ups as a sign of strength gain and I've been able to pull 35 lbs for 10 complete pull ups use to only be able to to 25 lbs for 8 so strength has for sure gone way up

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
2 weeks into pct weight is maintaining and 179 not gonna lie bout this during these last two Weeks my emotions have been all over the place I'm not normally like that, def have to be from running so long

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
2 weeks into pct weight is maintaining and 179 not gonna lie bout this during these last two Weeks my emotions have been all over the place I'm not normally like that, def have to be from running so long
How many weeks did you run it for?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 weeks into pct weight is maintaining and 179 not gonna lie bout this during these last
two Weeks my emotions have been all over the place I'm not normally like that, def have to be from running so long
Whats your Pct setup look like..?

Emotional sides like that can be estrogen related, especially if taking Clomid.

simplestacked

simplestacked

Awards
Clomid, nova and reduce xt just these last few days have starting feeling better

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Clomid, nova and reduce xt just these last few days have starting feeling better
what was your total change in weight from start to end? I'll have to go back and check the log out when I have a bit of time!

james117

Awards
how has everything been since running the msten and pct? any post cycle sides? % of gains kept?

cycle

Awards
how has everything been since running the msten and pct? any post cycle sides? % of gains kept?
Love msten kept 96% of everything%! Train the same on PCT but lower sets and rep's but try not to lower weight.