Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should i be dosing aromasin from the get go even if i get no high e sides? Ive read it can build up and hit a point where ur fighting to get it under control. I was assuming the msten being a pretty powerful dht would help as well?
I don't touch anti estrogens of any kind unless I have to

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should i be dosing aromasin from the get go even if i get no high e sides? Ive read it can build up and hit a point where ur fighting to get it under control. I was assuming the msten being a pretty powerful dht would help as well?
I don't touch anti estrogens of any kind unless I have to

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im doing my best not to keep looking at my nips and touching them being paranoid. Only the 5th day today but no high e sides yet. Still took 10mg exemestane yesterday and my joints still feel amazing so im thinking of twice a week for the exem unless something changes.

Side note, the trest must be legit. Couldnt wait so im doing 30mg every morning. I feel effing amazing. Lots of energy and all around great mood and feel. A little more full maybe but too early to tell much of anything. Scale is up a couple pounds. At 40 i havent had morning wood like this for years, not on clomid or anything like this. Been drinking all the water i can so every time i get up to piss i have to wait for a while for it to go down like im a damn teenager again

Idk how stable for levels once a day dosing is, but i feel fine until i go to sleep which has been easy and restful. So far so good

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is there a preferred timing on exem? Im applying trest td at 6am before work. Just wondering if its better to dose a.i. at same time or before bed? Or am i way overthinking this stuff?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is there a preferred timing on exem? Im applying trest td at 6am before work. Just wondering if its better to dose a.i. at same time or before bed? Or am i way overthinking this stuff?
Time of day don't matter. Maybe start with a small dose eod

Fartknocker

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rather than taking exem every day ive added nolva at 10mg ed(i just have plenty of it). I feel much better at 10mg exem eod than ed and the nolva added in. I might be a little extra prone to gyno but the nolva seems to unpuff my nips and take away the sensitivity while not making me feel like garbage and sore joints. Im at fairly low bf at maybe 12-14ish% but seem to carry most of my fat on my chest. With the nolva my chest seems to be leaning out. Up to 30 mg trest and 22 mg msten. Slight upset stomach for an hour or so after the msten dose but still eating as much as i can. Up 5 pounds in 10 days and definitely leaner.