First Injectable Cycle: 250mg Test Cyp/ 250mg EQ/ 50mg Anavar/ 15mg LGD-4033

NewbieGains

Awards
Just wanted others opinions on my first injectable cycle.
Ive been on sarms for about a year with decent results. Mainly used Rad-140 but not consistent enough for major progress. Recently started on Var-only cycle for the first time in early june @ 25mg/ day and bumped up to 50mg/day the past 15 days.
Day 1 of this injectable cycle was September 19th, 2020 (yesterday) and wanted to see others views and past experiences if any! Thanks!

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sadly yes cuz i was afraid of the injections
Ok, so how old are you? Are you on TRT? That’s a long time to be on cycle, and then going straight into another on with no break. Even if it was just Anavar.

Secondly, what is your goal with this forever injectable cycle?

NewbieGains

Awards
Ok, so how old are you? Are you on TRT? That’s a long time to be on cycle, and then going straight into another on with no break. Even if it was just Anavar.

27, no but im for sure going on trt eventually and yeah i know its a long time..:/ i also take liver and kidney support specifically for the orals also. [rich piana's liver and kidney]

My goal is to reach a solid aesthetic not only for my own personal ego and goals, but to motivate those around me to change their lives and live a healthier lifestyle

NewbieGains

Awards

Ive also been training for about 6-7 years and have a long history of sports training since 2006

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
27, no but im for sure going on trt eventually and yeah i know its a long time..:/ i also take liver and kidney support specifically for the orals also. [rich piana's liver and kidney]

My goal is to reach a solid aesthetic not only for my own personal ego and goals, but to motivate those around me to change their lives and live a healthier lifestyle
what I mean is, is your primary goal to gain muscle, or to maintain muscle why you lose fat. Or both (recomp) Also need to know how long you plan on running the injectables.

NewbieGains

Awards
what I mean is, is your primary goal to gain muscle, or to maintain muscle why you lose fat. Or both (recomp) Also need to know how long you plan on running the injectables.
Mainly gain muscle since my fat i can take away with cardio since i have a decent level between 10-12% waking up in the morning. Since i did anavar for so long im going to stop anavar next week and continue inject and lgd for about 8 weeks and come off for about a month to see blood work since my dumbass didnt do it prior to cycle; if thats a solid idea at this point

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If you are only running it for 8 weeks, EQ would not be a great choice. Very slow acting, and those are small doses. Honestly I wouldn’t expect too much. Obviously gains can be made with proper nutrition and dieting.

personally I would take some time off, recover, and use that time to plan an actual cycle.

if you do decide to continue, make sure to get your bloods checked and or go donate blood. EQ can be tough on Blood viscosity and some people don’t do well.

NewbieGains

Awards
If you are only running it for 8 weeks, EQ would not be a great choice. Very slow acting, and those are small doses. Honestly I wouldn’t expect too much. Obviously gains can be made with proper nutrition and dieting.

personally I would take some time off, recover, and use that time to plan an actual cycle.

if you do decide to continue, make sure to get your bloods checked and or go donate blood. EQ can be tough on Blood viscosity and some people don’t do well.
I heard EQ is more effective 12-16 weeks right?

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I heard EQ is more effective 12-16 weeks right?
I mean yeah, kinda, lol. Like all AAS they technically start working right away. Not going to notice dramatic effects with EQ though. Considered high quality “gains” but slower to come.