First hgh cycle help request

Icarius87

Awards
I am planning a hgh cycle in the near future
Here are my stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 187lbs
Fitness experience: 12 years military, various periods of gym use, crossfit, Oral anabolics years ago.
Goals: loss of body fat. Lean muscle gain5-10lbs overall health and fitness.
Diet: fairly clean and regular.
Situation: as I've aged in the army maintaining my weight and fitness as well as recovery are becoming much more difficult. My recent assignment had me working such long hours that I was only doing Physical Training 2-4 times per week. Now I have much more time and am looking to jump start.

My game plan thus far is starting 2-3iu/day of hgh for the first 2 weeks.. Followed by 4iu per day for the duration of a 4-5 month cycle.
I have no desire for huge bodybuilder gains but I may consider a low dose addition of a oral test in the mid to end range of the cycle.

Is my plan safe?
Are my goals reasonable?
What additional considerations am I missing?
Any advice or warnings?

Thanks for any input

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is it pharma hgh or Chinese, 2-4iu of most Chinese hgh wontt do much it's notoriously underdosed. Legit hgh your gtg but won't see amazing results without some anabolic in the mix. I haven't used hghbut I Kno plenty of ppl who do

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
An oral test? You won't notice 5-10 pounds of lean muscle from HGH alone.

SomewhatDamag

SomewhatDamag

Awards
I did well jumping straight to 4u daily for 8 weeks. It was a sampler for me. I didn't notice much in the way of mass gains, but it definitely got me over a lifting plateau.

Country

Awards
Is it pharma hgh or Chinese, 2-4iu of most Chinese hgh wontt do much it's notoriously underdosed. Legit hgh your gtg but won't see amazing results without some anabolic in the mix. I haven't used hghbut I Kno plenty of ppl who do
Ive found most Chinese gh is way underdosed the only one thst was ok was graytops but depends where u get it. Goto graytop.com u can order right from them