First hdrol cycle

F

firefragen

Awards
Alittle background of me. 23, 5'9 155 pounds. been lifting on an off since 16. Recently started researching hdrol and decided to try it for a first cycle. I've done sarms in the past and wanted to try a PH now.

looking at 6 weeks of hdrol at week 1 50mg and then 75mg weeks 2-6.

also taking fish oil everyday.
cycle assist by cel
tudca
taurine
cissus

PCT was looking at clomid for 50/50/25/25 with some DAA and possible running alpha-max xt with it or something else if you recommend.

Any input would help as well.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good looking cycle.

The only thing that I can think of that you might want to consider is a "Test base", to help counter possible lethargy on cycle.
Dermacrine should work for Hdrol, or Stano, or Androsterone... Something like that.
It isn't a necessity, but it can certainly be a big plus, to counter lethargy.

F

firefragen

Awards
I've seen a decent amount of people recommend Dermatrest over dermacrine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've seen a decent amount of people recommend Dermatrest over dermacrine.
That's true. But Trest is WAYY more powerful than Hdrol. If you use that, you're no longer running a Hdrol cycle, you're running a Trest cycle, and need to rebuild it.

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran Halo 75mg for 6 weeks with Super DHEA, was amazing, put on a lot of size on a dirty diet. In week 3 of PCT and still maintained size, bit more fat around the belly but I havent been strict.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran Halo 75mg for 6 weeks with Super DHEA, was amazing, put on a lot of size on a dirty diet. In week 3 of PCT and still maintained size, bit more fat around the belly but I havent been strict.
It's a really good compound.

F

firefragen

Awards
I’ll definitely look into dermacrine as a test base then.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alittle background of me. 23, 5'9 155 pounds. been lifting on an off since 16. Recently started researching hdrol and decided to try it for a first cycle. I've done sarms in the past and wanted to try a PH now.

looking at 6 weeks of hdrol at week 1 50mg and then 75mg weeks 2-6.

also taking fish oil everyday.
cycle assist by cel
tudca
taurine
cissus

PCT was looking at clomid for 50/50/25/25 with some DAA and possible running alpha-max xt with it or something else if you recommend.

Any input would help as well.
PCT looks solid. I would also keep an AI on hand during PCT as well, just in case. Order some extra of whatever your AI choice is. I would not run the DAA with AlphaMax. DAA can actually be determential to one's test levels. If you wanted to add something else non hormonal during PCT, I would opt for X-Gels or MassMax. AlphaMax is great in terms of helping with cortisol and lean mass gains, but both X-Gels an MassMax would be great to hold onto strength gains from your cycle.

F

firefragen

Awards
I’ll look into getting x-gels over the alphamax