First ever PCT - missing anything?

hughjasole

Awards
About to come off of a quick cycle of LGD (50 days @ 10mg/day). Skip to here* if you care about why I did such a short cycle. Anyways, this is my first time ever touching a PED and thus my first time ever having to do a PCT. This is what I currently have on hand and plan on running as my PCT once I'm done in a few days:

- Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 (have enough to go more or longer, if need be)
- CEL M-test @ 6 caps/day for 30 days
- Sustain Alpha @ 3 pumps/day for 30 days
- SNS Inhibit E @ 3 caps/day for 30 days
- CEL TUDCA for @ 250mg/day for 60 days

I then plan on running both S.A and M-test again for an additional month after the above is complete. I also have Clomid on hand, but would prefer not to touch it if I don't have to as I've read the sides can be pretty heavy compared to Nolva.

Am I missing anything here, or is there anything I don't need and should omit?

Thanks in advance

*Long story short, I've been lifting for around 10 years and never touched a PED of any kind. Anyway, back in 2016 I fell off of ladder and injured myself pretty good (also happened to be the day after I pulled a DL PR of 615, ironically enough). I was completely healed up within a year, but due to the amount of time out of the gym I was very weak and completely lost all drive to lift again, so I've been very spotty with my training for the past 2 years. I recently decided to run a brief cycle of LGD to try to get myself somewhat close to where I was pre-accident just to get the fire lit again. Right now, I'd say I've regained about 90% of my strength back and currently weigh about 40lb less than I did before I fell, so all is looking pretty good, and most importantly I've actually got the drive to hit the gym again. As such, I really don't care to run LGD (or any other compound) any longer.

hughjasole

Awards
Forgot to add:

Height: 6’0”
Weight: 245lb

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be serious though it looks a like comprehensive pct to me, however i usually run nolva at 40/40/20/20 but i suppose if you can get away with less then thats better. I've heard of lgd being very suppressive to some people, did you notice any low T symptoms whilst on?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That looks like a solid pct set to me. You've your serm which is the base of your pct. Nolva dosage looks fine to me as is but you can up dosage if you feel needed like said above.

hughjasole

Awards
To be serious though it looks a like comprehensive pct to me, however i usually run nolva at 40/40/20/20 but i suppose if you can get away with less then thats better. I've heard of lgd being very suppressive to some people, did you notice any low T symptoms whilst on?
Nothing that I can tell. I guess I won't know for sure until I come off, but everything feels pretty to me. Only effect I've noticed so far (apart from anabolic effects) is that tennis elbow that has nagged me for years in my right arm cleared about about 10 days into the cycle. I'm hoping it doesn't come back once I cycle off, but if it doesn't, that right there will have made the whole ordeal worth it in my mind.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I get tightness and twinge type pain in my left elbow and turmeric seems to help when it flares up

hughjasole

Awards
I get tightness and twinge type pain in my left elbow and turmeric seems to help when it flares up
I’ll have to give that a try. I’ve tried Cissus in the past, and while I’ve had really good results with it speeding up the healing time of bone breaks, it never seemed to have much of an effect on my tendons.

hughjasole

Awards
I'm about a week into this now and so far so good. I was concerned that once I went off LGD my gains would take a hit but so far I don't feel any change (actually just hit a 405lb raw bench again, which is the first time in over 3yrs I've been north of 400). Not sure if it's the S.A, M-test or perhaps both, but I actually feel pretty great overall as far as mood and energy goes. I'm dosing the Nolva before I go to bed and thus far don't feel any negative sides from that.

As far as my first time with LGD goes, I've gotta say I'm pretty pleased with it. No negative sides almost all the way through the run. Only thing I encountered was in the last week I noticed some pale B.Ms, loss of appetite and some lethargy. I started taking 1000mg/day of tudca and all of that cleared up by the 3rd day. If I was ever to run it again I'd probably take 250mg/day alongside the LGD just to be on the safe side. Otherwise, it did what I wanted it to do.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
Don't take the Inhibit E product. You don't want low estrogen in PCT.
Nolva can be dosed at 10mg EOD. This is a breast cancer drug with a long half life.
If it is pharmaceutical grade (real) it will work just fine. Throw away the Clomid, it is of the devil.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nolva can be dosed at 10mg EOD. This is a breast cancer drug with a long half life.
If it is pharmaceutical grade (real) it will work just fine. Throw away the Clomid, it is of the devil.
We all know what Nolva is, brother. If anyone here doesn't, they need to stop what they're doing right now, and do some research. 10mg of Nolva EOD (5mg a day) is not enough for PCT.
I prefer Nolva over Clomid myself, but a LOT of extremely knowledgeable and experienced guys prefer Clomid, and use it with great success, and practically no (or no) sides.

Last edited:

PhoenixGamer

Awards
We all know what Nolva is, brother. If anyone here doesn't, they need to stop what they're doing right now, and do some research. 10mg of Nolva EOD (5mg a day) is not enough for PCT.
I prefer Nolva over Clomid myself, but a LOT of extremely knowledgeable and experienced guys prefer Clomid, and use it with great success, and practically (or no) sides.
I was simply stating that is a breast cancer drug for emphasis. I have used Fareston (Which was made by altering Tamoxifen in the lab) and it is powerful. Excessive E2 receptor binding is not necessary and only causes side effects. For comparison, 1/4 tab (15mg) of Fareston every 4 days restores my endogenous test levels within a couple doses. You read that correctly. 1/2 tab per week is sufficient. Any more causes severe low E2 symptoms without any additional benefits. The goal is simply to get the HPTA to flip back on again.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was simply stating that is a breast cancer drug for emphasis. I have used Fareston (Which was made by altering Tamoxifen in the lab) and it is powerful. Excessive E2 receptor binding is not necessary and only causes side effects. For comparison, 1/4 tab (15mg) of Fareston every 4 days restores my endogenous test levels within a couple doses. You read that correctly. 1/2 tab per week is sufficient. Any more causes severe low E2 symptoms without any additional benefits. The goal is simply to get the HPTA to flip back on again.
Yeah ... I'm familiar with Torem.

I've known guys to recover without using ANY SERM, but I don't (and won't) recommend it.
If you feel that dosage works fine for you, I understand. But I won't recommend that type of dosing for someone else.

Last edited:

hughjasole

Awards
Over two weeks into this now and still going well. No discernible sides from nolva other than the boys seeming noticeably bigger (not sure if it's my imagination or if this is actually common with SERMs). BW seems to have settled in around 238lb in the morning, I assume from shedding LGD-induced water weight. I started a fresh 5/3/1 cycle right at the same time I started my PCT so right now the workouts are pretty easy and thus I can't accurately tell if my strength has dropped at all. I can certainly tell that I'm still significantly stronger than when I started LGD, though. Arms are currently 19-3/8"L/19.5"R, which is dead nuts what they where on my last week of LGD, so here's hoping it stays that way for the last two weeks of this.

One thing I am missing from LGD are the pumps. I'm currently stacking Hydromax powder with agmatine, and the pumps are okay but still not what they were on LGD.

Last edited:
BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Driving down your e2 with an ai or blocking it at the receptor with a serm is the mechanism for how pct works. Your body ramps back up your own hpta to indirectly create needed estrogen. I'm glad that you recover so easily from low dosages bit not everyone is so fortunate or they want to take a more surefire approach.

hughjasole

Awards
So long story short, finished PCT and feel great.

Side note, I’ve found that Sustain Alpha gives me awesome energy and an amazing mood boost. I’ll definitely continue to use that standalone from here on out just for that reason. Don’t even really care if it actually aids in any gains or not lol.

Dcoopair

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't want low estrogen in pct?

AJZ81

Awards
Hey, sorry to bump the thread after a few months.
I'm new (Hey Fellas).

Question to the OP:

How soon after stopping your cycle did you begin your PCT?

And to anyone else in their experience?

The research papers suggest LGD has a HL of 24-36h, so if you give it 5 HLs, that's at least 5 days for the compound to clear and stop suppressing you. Best to start PCT 5 days or so after the last dose?

Cheers!

hughjasole

Awards
Hey, sorry to bump the thread after a few months.
I'm new (Hey Fellas).

Question to the OP:

How soon after stopping your cycle did you begin your PCT?

And to anyone else in their experience?

The research papers suggest LGD has a HL of 24-36h, so if you give it 5 HLs, that's at least 5 days for the compound to clear and stop suppressing you. Best to start PCT 5 days or so after the last dose?

Cheers!
I remember reading something similar and for that reason I waited around 5 days or so before starting the SERM.

Another friend of mine was running LGD at exactly the same time as me. He waited around a week before starting his PCT and then dosed Clomid at 40/40/20/20. He actually got bloods, and his total test after his PCT came back at 860. He then got bloods again several months later and his total test settled in around 760, so take that for what its worth.

AJZ81

Awards
Thanks for that, Mate
Good to hear,

I’ve a bottle of LGD staring at me that I haven’t dipped into yet (I’m still got some post-Covid lockdown room for gains before I hit my next plateau). Wanted to get the protocol organised before I start it up :0)

Cheers!

AJZ81

Awards
PS: Sure it was Clomid he took in post? Those are classic PCT Tamoxifen dosages.

hughjasole

Awards
PS: Sure it was Clomid he took in post? Those are classic PCT Tamoxifen dosages.
Yeah, definitely Clomid. I personally saw it. Since LGD is mild, he intentionally decided to do a lighter-than-usual dosing regimen for it to try to minimize the typical Clomid-related sides. He did ultimately get some minor irritability from it but nothing bad.

I, on the other hand, had absolutely zero sides from Nolva.

AJZ81

Awards
Good that he came back strong on that little Clomid!