First Epi Cycle

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Wish I had the funds for a bottle of TR3ST. Gonna have to power thru the lethargy with lots of coffee I guess. No back pumps yet....gonna have to buy some Taurine soon just in case. This is a 'poor mans' Epi cycle. ;)

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Wish I had the funds for a bottle of TR3ST. Gonna have to power thru the lethargy with lots of coffee I guess. No back pumps yet....gonna have to buy some Taurine soon just in case. This is a 'poor mans' Epi cycle. ;)
I'm in the same boat with funds. Lethargy? Who cares. Just get your silly ass out of bed ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in the same boat with funds. Lethargy? Who cares. Just get your silly ass out of bed ;)
LOL. What other choice is there? No lethargy yet and from what I have read it does not happen to everybody on an Epi cycle. I'm really not all that worried. Been through an insane amount of tough crap in my life so a little lethargy won't stop me. ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Today is supposed to be Back&Biceps day. However I was just informed that our weekend plans have changed and we will be leaving this afternoon to spend the weekend at my parents cabin in the woods. I look forward to a peaceful weekend away from town but I had planned on leaving early tomorrow morning and doing my regular workout at 8:30 tonight. She wants to leave at 4:00 now .... so no time to really get my workout in and shower and packed before then. So .... I may end up having to wait until Sunday night to hit the iron again. That will be 3 days off in a row. Haven't gone that long without a workout in a very very very long time. :(

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
epistane is too low and being at your age i would consider getting blood work done prior to be safe.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
epistane is too low and being at your age i would consider getting blood work done prior to be safe.

??? Too low? what do you mean by that? And I do not drink, do any drugs illegal or prescription and eat very healthy .... so I am very in tune with my body and can feel how things effect me pretty well. That being said .... I know that prior to starting this cycle my hormone levels were just fine .... test was on the high side. My libido was nearly off the charts before starting the cycle .... and feeling good .... test levels were obviously just fine. So ... not really sure what you mean or intended with your post :ponder:

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
??? Too low? what do you mean by that? And I do not drink, do any drugs illegal or prescription and eat very healthy .... so I am very in tune with my body and can feel how things effect me pretty well. That being said .... I know that prior to starting this cycle my hormone levels were just fine .... test was on the high side. My libido was nearly off the charts before starting the cycle .... and feeling good .... test levels were obviously just fine. So ... not really sure what you mean or intended with your post :ponder:
your dosage is too low and epistane takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. You're a big boy i would increase the dosage from week to week until you feel it really engage.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
your dosage is too low and epistane takes 2-3 weeks to kick in. You're a big boy i would increase the dosage from week to week until you feel it really engage.
45mg is too low? That is the usual protocol for the 6 week Epi cycle

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
45mg is too low? That is the usual protocol for the 6 week Epi cycle
Person to person will be different especially with increased height and weight. I personally didn't really feel it engage until jumping from 60mg to 90mg daily and I weigh 205lbs.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Well .... this is a sponsored log from Olympus Labs and they sent me enough to run the 6 week cycle at the 45mg level .... naturally it would take another bottle to run it at the higher dose. This is also my first PH cycle of any kind hence the log op. Perhaps in the future I will try it at a different level .... I already want to give TR3ST a try as well so perhaps on my next cycle.

Anyone else wanna weigh-in on this part of the discussion? Curious what others think about the dosage protocol I am following.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
For a first timer I would stick with the original plan of 45. You'll see results.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
For a first timer I would stick with the original plan of 45. You'll see results.
With my financial situation I really don't have any option other than following the planned protocol. That being said .... I have already learned a lot about PH's since starting this journey so when I do my next cycle (when I have the funding in the future) I will plan it a little differently. Until then I am very grateful to Olympus Labs for giving me this opportunity. :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Also .... received my other bottle of AR1MACARE PRO in the mail a few minutes ago. So now I only need to get some Taurine and a bottle of SUP3R PCT and I am good to go. If I can afford it I will get some DAA for my PCT as well. I am out of Creatine at the moment so if I can afford it I will get some of that ASAP also. I assume its ok to keep up the creatine during this Epi cycle

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Also .... received my other bottle of AR1MACARE PRO in the mail a few minutes ago. So now I only need to get some Taurine and a bottle of SUP3R PCT and I am good to go. If I can afford it I will get some DAA for my PCT as well. I am out of Creatine at the moment so if I can afford it I will get some of that ASAP also. I assume its ok to keep up the creatine during this Epi cycle
THE ARIMACARE PRO WORKS GREAT!

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
With my financial situation I really don't have any option other than following the planned protocol. That being said .... I have already learned a lot about PH's since starting this journey so when I do my next cycle (when I have the funding in the future) I will plan it a little differently. Until then I am very grateful to Olympus Labs for giving me this opportunity. :)
Sounds like a plan, but it will be good to test the waters to make sure you body reacts well to epi without any really bad sides for futur wise if you stack it with something else.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can keep up the creatine. I'd get more creatine over DAA if it were a budgetary issue. Super pct + SERM should have you covered.

You can get a years supply of bulk mono for under $20 so it's def cheap.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan, but it will be good to test the waters to make sure you body reacts well to epi without any really bad sides for futur wise if you stack it with something else.
Thats the plan. I hear a lot of good about Epi and some bad from those that it effects poorly. If it works well for me I will include it in my future stack. So far (and its way early in the 2nd cycle planning) I think TR3ST and EP15TANE would be a good stack. Looking into some of the newer transdermal's out there to add as well. Just dreaming at this point .... 2nd cycle will have to wait until my financial situation improves. Currently unemployed. Fist time since I was 15 yrs old that I have been unemployed for any length of time ..... it sucks.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you can keep up the creatine. I'd get more creatine over DAA if it were a budgetary issue. Super pct + SERM should have you covered.

You can get a years supply of bulk mono for under $20 so it's def cheap.
Got my bottle of Tamoxifen on the shelf already. Gonna order the SUP3R PCT in a week or so when funding allows. I know Creatine Mono is cheap .... sadly I am unable to afford even that at the moment. Things should improve slightly in the next couple weeks though. No worries :)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
Thats the plan. I hear a lot of good about Epi and some bad from those that it effects poorly. If it works well for me I will include it in my future stack. So far (and its way early in the 2nd cycle planning) I think TR3ST and EP15TANE would be a good stack. Looking into some of the newer transdermal's out there to add as well. Just dreaming at this point .... 2nd cycle will have to wait until my financial situation improves. Currently unemployed. Fist time since I was 15 yrs old that I have been unemployed for any length of time ..... it sucks.
Sorry to hear man thats never good. I hear great things from the transdermals from Olympus Labs. Tr3st & Epi would be a good feeling cycle :)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
OK .... new issue. Just opened up the new bottle of AR1MACARE PRO and the caps are white and much smaller than the ones in the other bottle of the same product. The ones from the first bottle are red caps and these ones are white and the same size as the EPI caps .... whats going on? Anyone have any info ? ? ?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
OK .... new issue. Just opened up the new bottle of AR1MACARE PRO and the caps are white and much smaller than the ones in the other bottle of the same product. The ones from the first bottle are red caps and these ones are white and the same size as the EPI caps .... whats going on? Anyone have any info ? ? ?
huh thats interesting mine are red and pct are blue never seen white someone chime in on this one

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I am a little stressed out at the moment. I will be out of my original AR1MACARE PRO this afternoon .... hence why I needed the second bottle. Now I am not sure if I should take these little white ones ..... could be some sort of mislabel. I tried to get through to Olympus Labs on their website and failed .... something wrong there. Any reps on this site care to help out with this one?

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
I am a little stressed out at the moment. I will be out of my original AR1MACARE PRO this afternoon .... hence why I needed the second bottle. Now I am not sure if I should take these little white ones ..... could be some sort of mislabel. I tried to get through to Olympus Labs on their website and failed .... something wrong there. Any reps on this site care to help out with this one?
all make a call for you give me a sec

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
can't get a hold of anyone, what size are the capsules?

They are smaller than the original red ones. about 2/3 the size. about the same size as the Epi.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
They are smaller than the original red ones. about 2/3 the size. about the same size as the Epi.
yeah if it were the same size i would probably take them but since there identical to the ph pill i woud wait for a for sure answer

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
If it is the case Olympus Labs will get you one out right away they have great customer service

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
ok ..... yeah its gonna be a few days without any liver support then. I won't take them until I know whats up. Hopefully someone from Oly Labs can chime in and solve the issue. If its a mislabel perhaps they can next day ship me the correct product. So far Olympus Labs has been a very good company to deal with .... I'm sure they can help once they are aware of the problem.

Please let me know what you find out.. .... thanks for your help :)

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
ok ..... yeah its gonna be a few days without any liver support then. I won't take them until I know whats up. Hopefully someone from Oly Labs can chime in and solve the issue. If its a mislabel perhaps they can next day ship me the correct product. So far Olympus Labs has been a very good company to deal with .... I'm sure they can help once they are aware of the problem.

Please let me know what you find out.. .... thanks for your help :)
no problem will do you can drink pure cranberry juice sugar free and milk thistle will help :) And Lots of water

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I do know that at one point everything was being put in white caps. So probably it's just an earlier batch than the red ones you had.

One of the reps should confirm this.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
The epiration date is rubbed off the new bottle. Could it be an expired old batch from the back of the storeroom?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they have anything out that is old enough to expire. I'm saying that even a couple months ago, as far as I know, everything was being put in white caps. Only recently have colored caps been introduced. So most likely just a different batch, not an expired batch.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they have anything out that is old enough to expire. I'm saying that even a couple months ago, as far as I know, everything was being put in white caps. Only recently have colored caps been introduced. So most likely just a different batch, not an expired batch.

Ok .... well still think I should wait to hear from one of the reps on this. They're usually more active on this site .... not sure where they all are at the moment. Perhaps a special meeting on top of Mt. Olympus ;)

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it is normal, just stocking issues on certain capsule colors. we either use the white as emergency or red for usual batches

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
it is normal, just stocking issues on certain capsule colors. we either use the white as emergency or red for usual batches
Awesome. Thank you for letting me know. Good to go now.

And ..... managed to convince my lady to leave later for the weekend so that I could get a quick workout in. Just finished a Back workout. Gonna bring some dumbbells with me so I can do bi's & tri's later. A good woman who understands (or trys to understand) the mind of someone in the iron game is hard to find. Think she finally understood how much I DID NOT want to miss a workout. Gotta love her ;)

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
hit the tanning booth if the gym has one that you go too it will help show the definition
Due to financial issues of late I had to give up the gym membership and use my home gym. Got a good Olympic bench and 400# of weight plates so I'm all good there. I generally focus on the big three oly lifts in my workouts anyway .... Bench Press, Deadlift and Squat. So no real worries there. Once the financial issues are resolved I can go back to having a gym membership. As for the tan ... well I am Irish ;) But the sun does shine here in NorCal so there really is no excuse so I am gonna start working on it.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #9
EP15TANE - 45mg
AR1MACARE PRO - 3 caps

Still feeling good with no side effects. Feeling a little more endurance during workouts .... didn't have any PWO today and haven't had any creatine for 3 days .... figured workout would suffer but it didn't. Even worked out earlier than usual .... outside in the sun.

Back & Biceps (minor bicep work due to time constraints today)

1. Deadlift
2x8 285lb
2x6 305lb
2. BB Row
2x10 165lb
2x12 145lb
3. Db Bent Row
4x12 60lb
4. BB Shrugs
1x20 145lb
2x12 205lb
5. Seated/Bent Over Rear Delt Flys
3x15 20lb
6. Concentration Curls
2x10 45lb
2x15 30lb (with 6-8 partial reps after ea set for pump)

Good workout .... glad I managed to squeeze it in .... now time to leave for the weekend ..... peaceful couple of days away from town.

Happy Friday People ;)

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
You are good at 45mg. You will make gains that for sure.

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
PM spaniard. I think his a rep for OL.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
DAY #11

Just got back from the short weekend get away to the cabin in the woods. And .... just started to feel the 'back pumps' from the Epi. Need to get some taurine ASAP.

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
DAY #11

Just got back from the short weekend get away to the cabin in the woods. And .... just started to feel the 'back pumps' from the Epi. Need to get some taurine ASAP.
Drink more water

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Drink more water
That kinda makes sense .... normally I drink a ton of water at home but didn't drink that much water this weekend up in the woods ..... and now I have the back pumps ..... Now that I am back home I will be drinking a ton of water again ..... see how I feel in a couple days

deceiver

deceiver

Awards
That kinda makes sense .... normally I drink a ton of water at home but didn't drink that much water this weekend up in the woods ..... and now I have the back pumps ..... Now that I am back home I will be drinking a ton of water again ..... see how I feel in a couple days
If you wake up with a dry mouth drink more water