First dose of v3 today...

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I started T-bol lv on Monday for a 6 week run. I was going to run AH for the final 4 weeks of the cycle but I got in on the presale and then bought another bottle on black Friday so it looks like I will be running AH for just about 5.5 weeks. I will be running this stack as a recomp. If v3 is really that much better than v2... I am in for a great run. Can't wait to see my results.

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
good luck it looks promising :) I can't wait to try out AH myself!

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Guess i could throw up some info about my cycle.

First, this will be the first time I have run a Methyl. I have ran and andromass/androhard stack earlier this year and loved the results. I have also ran the old 1-t by PP.

Here is my cycle:
T-bol lv: 90/90/90/90/90/90
AH v3: 6/6/6/6/6/6 (note: I started AH a few days late so it won't be ran for a complete 6 weeks.)

My starting weight is 195lbs.
I will be eating between 300-500 calories over maintenance on this run.
PCT will be Sustain Alpha, toco, tcf-1, HCGenerate, and Anabeta. (serm on hand just in case)

I'll update with progress and thoughts every now and then.

Questions and comments are welcome!

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
End of week 1

My weight remained the same. I lifted heavier today and felt great. I was more energetic than usual. Since I started AH my muscles have appeared a little more full and defined and have been a little more vascular than usual. Feeling pretty good about this cycle. I think there are some good things to come. Ill continue to update some.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
End of week 2
I am currently up 4lbs. I thought I would have started leaning a bit but haven't yet. Bf has remained the same. Still energetic and feeling great. No back pumps or sides from the t-bol. Don't even feel suppressed yet. Girlfriend has commented on on looking better and on my libido being high. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
End of week 2
I am currently up 4lbs. I thought I would have started leaning a bit but haven't yet. Bf has remained the same. Still energetic and feeling great. No back pumps or sides from the t-bol. Don't even feel suppressed yet. Girlfriend has commented on on looking better and on my libido being high. ;)

wingzors

Awards
Even though you stated it not a full log. I sub'd to see how it goes, I will be running AH in a couple months also

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Even though you stated it not a full log. I sub'd to see how it goes, I will be running AH in a couple months also
Thanks for subbing. I like to keep things simple. Easier than sifting through a bunch of specific lifts and numbers I think.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for subbing. I like to keep things simple. Easier than sifting through a bunch of specific lifts and numbers I think.
Stating strength gains with specific numbers is important, though.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
End of week 3

I am now up a total of 8.5lbs and only half way through. I am also starting to see some very noticeable leaning. Starting to see veins i have never seen before. All my muscles are extremely hard and feels like they are about to rip out of my skin. My libido is sky high. No sides at all from either AH or T-bol lv. I had been holding water for some reason last week but that is gone now probably thanks to the AH. Set a new PR on squats today. Best legs day I have had in a long time. I am loving this cycle and would definitely recommend it for someone wanting to run a recomp.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
End of week 3

I am now up a total of 8.5lbs and only half way through. I am also starting to see some very noticeable leaning. Starting to see veins i have never seen before. All my muscles are extremely hard and feels like they are about to rip out of my skin. My libido is sky high. No sides at all from either AH or T-bol lv. I had been holding water for some reason last week but that is gone now probably thanks to the AH. Set a new PR on squats today. Best legs day I have had in a long time. I am loving this cycle and would definitely recommend it for someone wanting to run a recomp.
Awesome update! Very happy for you.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
End of week 4

I added 4.5 pounds this week bringing my total up to 13lbs in 4 weeks. Also had considerable leaning this week as well. 13lbs in 4 weeks is awesome plus I still have two more weeks remaining. This is turning out to be a hell of a cycle. I highly recommended it for anyone wanting to recomp or even bulk for that matter. I had minor back pumps this week but nothing a little taurine didn't take care of. Other than that everything has been perfect.