First DMZ cycle dosing?

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I'm 6'1, 215lbs, 21 years old. Looking to put on some mass. I've ran two epistane cycles in the last year. No sides, successful PCT, what about dosing dmz?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 30-40 mg at least. Taper up as high as 60 probably. Probably 6 weeks is best.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start at 30-40 mg at least. Taper up as high as 60 probably. Probably 6 weeks is best.
You always say exactly what I'm going to say! Just add 500 to 750mg of tudca to your stack and you are gtg.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Covered perfectly above.
You have a strait DMZ product right?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Covered perfectly above.
You have a strait DMZ product right?
They are getting easier and easier to find, companies are finally figuring out that's what people want.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
They are getting easier and easier to find, companies are finally figuring out that's what people want.
Perfect, because DMZ 2.0 and similar products were difficult to dose high enough to just enjoy the DMZ, and other sides caught up first from the rest of the blend.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect, because DMZ 2.0 and similar products were difficult to dose high enough to just enjoy the DMZ, and other sides caught up first from the rest of the blend.
Exactly. Those stacks are never dosed right and I'm the type of guy that likes to play with dosing. In the past month I have seen multiple companies drop a dmz solo product. They are expensive and the dosing isn't great but sure beats trying to scrape together 12 bottles of 1,4 andro to make a decent cycle!

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
I know this is an older forum. I just looked on my dmz bottles. They're from xtreme and are 16mg caps. Which I've never seen before. How would I dose that?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree. Dmz30mgs/msten 30mgs felt same as msten solo to me. So I'm guessing 30mgs dmz was to Low to notice a diffrence of I could just be msten completely overpowers it. Was thinking of giving it a shot at 60mgs next to around. I am curious what the sweet spot Is. I think most dosed too low when it first came out so I'm thinking it could even be higher then 60mgs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For 3 weeks. Then add one more cap? Or wait longer to bump up to 64mg?
Just see how 3 caps treats you, might be plenty to take you through your whole cycle. I would save that decision for week 4

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Just see how 3 caps treats you, might be plenty to take you through your whole cycle. I would save that decision for week 4
Awesome. One cap in the morning. Pre workout and at night? Split 6-8 hours I'm assuming?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For 3 weeks. Then add one more cap? Or wait longer to bump up to 64mg?[/QUO

Lol Truthfully I would go straight to four but probably irresponsible to recommend it to someone with less experience. I feel three would give results. Ha Ill let someone else answer.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Go with this answer. Better to play it smart.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I know this is an older forum. I just looked on my dmz bottles. They're from xtreme and are 16mg caps. Which I've never seen before. How would I dose that?
Is yours AlphaTech Labs or Anabolic Technologies? I'm running the older Anabolic Technologies version soon at 32/32/32/48/48 if that helps.

riseabove5

riseabove5

Awards
Is yours AlphaTech Labs or Anabolic Technologies? I'm running the older Anabolic Technologies version soon at 32/32/32/48/48 if that helps.
Anabolic technologies. And that does help. Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 28
Cycle Logs 12
Supplements 0
Potbelly Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 4