first decent cycle Help please

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
My first cycle was anavar only ( no hate please lol ) for a month, good vascularity and pumps, lethargy didnt kick in for 2 weeks i took 50mg a dai

have xtreme mass by anabolic technologies which is 6mg per cap, i know this is low dose, but im a small guy and react quite well before . my cycle will be

4 weeks

6mgmg msten a day split in two doses for 12mg ( xtreme mass )

andro the giant at 3 doses a day. 330mg for test base - cant get an AI so going this for this

cel cycle assist + extra tudca

SNS enhibit e during cycle

PCT: Nolva 4 weeks 20mg per day may cycle down to 10mg with alphamax xt two bottles, during pct and after.

im a small guy - 135lbs toned with muscles but have workout experienced of 10 years on and off, 26 yrs old. toned at around 9% bf.

thank you

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea, no hate or anything, but maybe stay consistent with lifting and start eating before you touch the anabolic sauce

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
In like 5' 4 lol. Was 140 but dropped down on diet. I know its best to go natty but ive chosen to go this route and this is the only option until i my next cycle in a couple months

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I know a test e cycle itself would promote better gains and less side effects but how do you guys think this would do, over 5 pounds if bulking for a month?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten is great stuff man, I'd go 12/18/18/24 for dosage though. I prefer clomid for pct, works wonders for me. Cel cycle assist+extra tudca is a great idea, and it's what I personally recommend people a lot when running dimethyls. I would use the sns inhibit e alongside whatever serm you run for pct.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know a test e cycle itself would promote better gains and less side effects but how do you guys think this would do, over 5 pounds if bulking for a month?
And as far as gains go, if it's legit, you'll easily get 10lbs and tons of strength to come with it. Look up "nanodrol" on here, I logged it if you want to see how effective msten is

henhen91

henhen91

Awards
I only have one container of sns inhibt e shouldnt that be used during cycle as andro he giant aromotisis to estrogen