First Deca/Test cycle .. recommendation?

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
First cycle of 2018 will be around March or end of February.. I’m wanting to give Deca a shot.. excuse the pun.

Anyways, I often hear the dose should be half of your Test.

I have one AAS cycle under my belt (Sust, EQ, dbol), with two prohormone cycles. I started training when I was 22, now 25. Started anabolics at the beginning of 2017, end of 2016.

I’m 5’11 , 186 pounds (started training around 130 pounds.. extremely weak and skinny back in the day.) I’m around 12-14 body fat at all times.

This will be a bulking cycle. my calories, macros, training, basic supplementation are an every day thing. I live for this ****.

Anyways, I see that around 300 mg Deca per week is a pretty good start.. would you agree?

I plan on :
Test E 700 per week.
Deca 300 (?) per week.
Probably throw an oral in to either jump start, or wait until I’m about 5 weeks in to help get past a cycle plateau. Haven’t made up my mind.
Arimadex 0.5 eod.
Possibly throw in mk677.

I’ll probably push cycle length to 15 weeks.

Pct I have covered with hCG Clomid and Nolva.

Anyways, I always like to throw out a cycle on the forum and get others opinions. Feel free to help

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
First cycle of 2018 will be around March or end of February.. I’m wanting to give Deca a shot.. excuse the pun.

Anyways, I often hear the dose should be half of your Test.

I have one AAS cycle under my belt (Sust, EQ, dbol), with two prohormone cycles. I started training when I was 22, now 25. Started anabolics at the beginning of 2017, end of 2016.

I’m 5’11 , 186 pounds (started training around 130 pounds.. extremely weak and skinny back in the day.) I’m around 12-14 body fat at all times.

This will be a bulking cycle. my calories, macros, training, basic supplementation are an every day thing. I live for this ****.

Anyways, I see that around 300 mg Deca per week is a pretty good start.. would you agree?

I plan on :
Test E 700 per week.
Deca 300 (?) per week.
Probably throw an oral in to either jump start, or wait until I’m about 5 weeks in to help get past a cycle plateau. Haven’t made up my mind.
Arimadex 0.5 eod.
Possibly throw in mk677.

I’ll probably push cycle length to 15 weeks.

Pct I have covered with hCG Clomid and Nolva.

Anyways, I always like to throw out a cycle on the forum and get others opinions. Feel free to help
First off if you run Deca it should be 16 weeks. Second thing is very controversial and Ive heard both sides from experienced members but I run lower Test less than deca even if it's 50mg. Most ppl will argue with me that you run a test base of 200-250mg and let deca do all the work as it's much more anabolic and slightly more androgenic. If you go my rout you should run Test 200mg/ Deca 450mg/No oral.But if you really want to add an oral Id go with Epi, Halo, Anavar would be the oral you add on the tail. You really need your diet dialed in to make deca a lean gainer, if you do add a bit of water weight weight Epi will shed that out or use Nolva at low dose.
Since deca is a slow starter but kicks in hard at 3 weeks you can get away with SD as a kicker for 2-3 weeks if you use nolva to shed water. But since it's first deca cycle most ppl gain water weight and call it a wet compound and it's really not.

If you go the inverse rout I would keep deca the same as test. Most TEST fans will still agree that Test 350mg/Deca 350mg is the way to go

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
First off if you run Deca it should be 16 weeks. Second thing is very controversial and Ive heard both sides from experienced members but I run lower Test less than deca even if it's 50mg. Most ppl will argue with me that you run a test base of 200-250mg and let deca do all the work as it's much more anabolic and slightly more androgenic. If you go my rout you should run Test 200mg/ Deca 450mg/No oral.But if you really want to add an oral Id go with Epi, Halo, Anavar would be the oral you add on the tail. You really need your diet dialed in to make deca a lean gainer, if you do add a bit of water weight weight Epi will shed that out or use Nolva at low dose.
Since deca is a slow starter but kicks in hard at 3 weeks you can get away with SD as a kicker for 2-3 weeks if you use nolva to shed water. But since it's first deca cycle most ppl gain water weight and call it a wet compound and it's really not.

If you go the inverse rout I would keep deca the same as test. Most TEST fans will still agree that Test 350mg/Deca 350mg is the way to go
Thank you for the input.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You hear that test should be about half the deca and you're thinking about 750mg test. Lol.. that's a ridiculous amount for a beginner.

Chasingtails

Awards
I’m not going to comment on the cycle itself, but the general consensus seems to be that HCG should be run through the cycle and stopped before pct. Alternatively, I have seen people blast it between the last pin and the first SERM dose, but I think your nuts would appreciate staying fat and happy for the entire cycle.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I’m not going to comment on the cycle itself, but the general consensus seems to be that HCG should be run through the cycle and stopped before pct. Alternatively, I have seen people blast it between the last pin and the first SERM dose, but I think your nuts would appreciate staying fat and happy for the entire cycle.
The hCG blast after last pin and before SERM is what I’ve gone with in past.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards

Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I’ve had some buddy run a low test along with Deca. But, as once stated; I’ve been continually told about cutting test dose in half to get Deca dose.

You hear many different things in this game, as everyone has a different opinion it seems. And everyone’s way is the right way.

A reason I post on the forum, to get different opinions. So thank you sir.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can just run deca and test both a 300. You don't have to run test high at all.

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I’ve had some buddy run a low test along with Deca. But, as once stated; I’ve been continually told about cutting test dose in half to get Deca dose.

You hear many different things in this game, as everyone has a different opinion it seems. And everyone’s way is the right way.

A reason I post on the forum, to get different opinions. So thank you sir.
I think you misunderstood me. I'm a believer in running 200-350mg Test with deca depending on other compounds but I think for a first run I would go with Test 250 Deca 350 or if you want to go balls out test 250 deca 500 but I KNOW you will only have massive prolactin and estro sides at running Test 700mg/Deca 300mg.

After doing a Sust and EQ and Dbol cycle why dont you just do a SustDecEQ cycle of sust 350mg/EQ 450/ Deca 450mg? That is my all around favorit combo for GREAT lean gains and low sides.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I think you misunderstood me. I'm a believer in running 200-350mg Test with deca depending on other compounds but I think for a first run I would go with Test 250 Deca 350 or if you want to go balls out test 250 deca 500 but I KNOW you will only have massive prolactin and estro sides at running Test 700mg/Deca 300mg.

After doing a Sust and EQ and Dbol cycle why dont you just do a SustDecEQ cycle of sust 350mg/EQ 450/ Deca 450mg? That is my all around favorit combo for GREAT lean gains and low sides.
I see I see. Im going to check it out definitely. Thanks for the advice !

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run the Deca for 16 weeks.
Deca from500-600.
You can keep test low enough to offset sides from the Deca.
Like test at 250 mg
Or blast each at 500 mg
But I'm not sure you really need test higher than DECA.
Play with it a little start low and bump up
16 weeks is a long time and that's the only thing that's set in stone
You need to run Deca for 16 weeks
18 weeks is even better.
Keep it low and start slow. Be patient Deca is very good and very mild.
Just expect a very slow start

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also you may want some prami or caber just in case.

ColinP

ColinP

Awards
I would run the Deca for 16 weeks.
Deca from500-600.
You can keep test low enough to offset sides from the Deca.
Like test at 250 mg
Or blast each at 500 mg
But I'm not sure you really need test higher than DECA.
Play with it a little start low and bump up
16 weeks is a long time and that's the only thing that's set in stone
You need to run Deca for 16 weeks
18 weeks is even better.
Keep it low and start slow. Be patient Deca is very good and very mild.
Just expect a very slow start
Thanks sir. That’s what I’m hearing is DECA a slow start

FRITZBLITZ

FRITZBLITZ

Banned
Awards
Really slow but really good
Big difference than test only
I feel it around week 3 but week 4 is when it hits full steam.
Deff want caber on hand along with your AI
Deca does not aromatise nearly as much as test but keep your estro under control to keep gains lean and dry