First dbol cycle 20mg or 30mg?

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
hi i am starting my first dbol cycle with tst e 300mg e5d, my question is if should i use dbol 20mg or 30mg? my weight is 76kg (167.5lbs) or should i do a cycle of 1w 20mg, 2w 20mg, 3w 30mg, 4w 30mg, 5w 10mg?thank you for answer

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Don't taper the dosage down, just start with 30mg and finish at 30mg. 5 weeks will be no problem.

mrjoda

mrjoda

Awards
ok can i use with dbol tudca? won't it reduce its effect?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just use it after you're done with the dbol if you want peace mind.. I've never used any liver support supplements and I've always been fine. Nothing that good old water can't fix.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And don't pin test e e5d. That would lead to big fluctuations of blood serum test levels. Pin at least twice a week, preferably eod.

Regarding dbol; as said above. Don't taper down, makes no sense. Do 6 weeks not 5, or just go by feel and bloods.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*Test e has a half life of 5 days. If you pin 300 monday, on friday you're going to have only 150 left in you.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
*Also, more infrequent injections lead to higher estrogen levels and lower shbg levels.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with pinning the test e at least twice a week. You'll get more stable blood levels this way. Also, I would suggest the use of TUDCA on cycle. Just don't dose it at the same time you're taking the dbol, an hour or two apart should be fine.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yeah, I agree with @jrock645 , TUDCA won't interfere at all with the Dbol. I recommend running it on cycle, and even during PCT (if you like) for oral cycles.