First Cylce with SuperMandro/Andro the Giant

krackinwise

Awards
Decided to do my first cycle with SuperMandro and Andro the giant. I done some research and want to make sure im not missing anything. Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Weeks 1-4
330mg Supermandro per day
330mg of Andro giant per day
Bloackade on cycle Defense 1 serving per day
Week 1-8
Estrogenex 2nd Gen by hi-tech pharmaceuticals
Joyful Joints by VL
weeks 4-8
Post Cycle 3x

Also read a its pretty required to get a SERM like nolva for your Post Cycle. Because Im new to this I have no idea were to get this. If somebody could help me out by shooting me PM that would be great!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decided to do my first cycle with SuperMandro and Andro the giant. I done some research and want to make sure im not missing anything. Any help would be VERY appreciated.

Weeks 1-4
330mg Supermandro per day
330mg of Andro giant per day
Bloackade on cycle Defense 1 serving per day
Week 1-8
Estrogenex 2nd Gen by hi-tech pharmaceuticals
Joyful Joints by VL
weeks 4-8
Post Cycle 3x

Also read a its pretty required to get a SERM like nolva for your Post Cycle. Because Im new to this I have no idea were to get this. If somebody could help me out by shooting me PM that would be great!
Our board sponsors are top-notch (in reality, no shill).

MAR
And
PRE

krackinwise

Awards
Ofcourse! I should of made that more clear in OP!

I stumbled upon Narrow Labs as well and with 25% coupon i found there 1-andro and 4-andro comes out good bit cheaper with very similar dosage. I know SuperMandro/Andro the giant has a good rep but has anybody had used Narrow labs?

Also thank you for the MaReasearch recommendation

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ofcourse! I should of made that more clear in OP!

I stumbled upon Narrow Labs as well and with 25% coupon i found there 1-andro and 4-andro comes out good bit cheaper with very similar dosage. I know SuperMandro/Andro the giant has a good rep but has anybody had used Narrow labs?

Also thank you for the MaReasearch recommendation
MAR and PRE. Both great.
You're welcome.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Narrow was pretty reliable in the past, but there was recently a kerfuffle on the forums where multiple members received bunk product.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
...It’s a good first cycle, definitely consider 8 weeks on the 1 and 4....at 4 weeks picture Al Pacino saying, the classic, “I’m just gettin’ warmed up!”

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m not affiliated with it in any way, there’s an Olympus labs Sup3r-1 elite going for only 50 on eBay right now, go grab it!

krackinwise

Awards
thanks for all the responses! also for the heads up on Olympus labs Sup3r-1 elite, pretty good deal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super mandro and mandro the giant are top notch. I received a good narrow product in the past but as stated above other members had bunk. I personally wouldn’t risk it with the narrow. You could always grab the OL super-1 and then and mandro the giant as your 4-andro product. HMU if you have any questions

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
...It’s a good first cycle, definitely consider 8 weeks on the 1 and 4....at 4 weeks picture Al Pacino saying, the classic, “I’m just gettin’ warmed up!”
definately go 8 weeks!!!