First Cycle

Mlane33

Awards
10-12 weeks

300-400 mg Test C a week

100 or maybe 200mg of Deca a week for 6-8 weeks

I was thinking about throwing some Anavar in there

Should I do any anti-estrogen? It seems like the general consensus is wait until you see sides

I just turned 49 and I have been on TRT for a year, btw

Mlane33

Awards
12 weeks test c 400 mg
10 weeks deca 300 mg

no anavar

Mlane33

Awards
400-mg test c and 150 mg deca??

or

500 mg test c and 300 deca???

Last edited:

Mlane33

Awards
I would not run 300 test and 200mg of deca.

Deca being a 19nor id run atleast 50% more test than said 19nor UNLESS you know what youre doing and will be able to combat the sideeffects properly. 400test and 200deca would be a better option OR the 500 test and 300 deca.

When I said you're going to need more than that I meant other supps to stay optimal and healthy. Whats your on cycle support look like ? How prone are you to gyno ? Have you ever ran Deca before ?
I've been running 300 mg of Test C for the past two weeks. I thought two weeks of T before Deca and two weeks of straight T after Deca would help. Plus, I was going on a cruise afterwards. I think I am just going to do 8 weeks of 400-500 mg of Test C and save the Deca for later on in the year

ShadowShogun888

Awards
First cycle should just be Test alone or Test and a very mild oral like Anavar and maybe Winny.. thats it.

Then again.... do what you want to... lol

Mlane33

Awards
12 weeks test c 500 mg
10 weeks deca 300 mg

I mixed in some NPP bringing my Nandrolone level up to 400 mgs a week for around 4-5 weeks. Yes, that is crazy

Anavar for a couple of weeks but I stopped

0.5 Arimidex every week. (I missed the first 2-3 weeks) Took natural anti prolactin and anti estrogen supps, also

No side effects.

Mlane33

Awards
For my next cycle, I'm thinking about 15 weeks of 400 test and 300 deca. Six week kicker of 50 mgs of Anavar, but I'm thinking about 3-4 weeks of DBol instead

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not run 300 test and 200mg of deca.

Deca being a 19nor id run atleast 50% more test than said 19nor UNLESS you know what youre doing and will be able to combat the sideeffects properly. 400test and 200deca would be a better option OR the 500 test and 300 deca.

When I said you're going to need more than that I meant other supps to stay optimal and healthy. Whats your on cycle support look like ? How prone are you to gyno ? Have you ever ran Deca before ?
You run 50% less nandrolone than test not 50% more test than nandrolone you have it backwards but you had the right idea.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Kinda off topic but deca isn’t… good lol 😂 2/10 do not recommend. I would just run the test and maybe the anavar if you are feeling froggy. I personally won’t run deca again and I know many that feel the same way

Mlane33

Awards
Kinda off topic but deca isn’t… good lol 😂 2/10 do not recommend. I would just run the test and maybe the anavar if you are feeling froggy. I personally won’t run deca again and I know many that feel the same way
Yeah, it took 3-4 weeks before I felt anything; and, then, it was only a small boost in terms of building muscle. The anti-inflammatory effects, bone density, and possible collagen building are things that I am interested in though. It is possible that 150 mg a week might be the minimum effective dose of Deca. I looked into NPP but I heard that it doesn't have the same anti-inflammatory effects and it is not as bioavailable.