First cycle

• Thread starter Spencerreeve6216
  • Start date

Spencerreeve6216

Awards
Hey folks Iv been training for 2 years think about doing a cycle in February 2022 but need some advice on what cycle to do what per week and length

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey folks Iv been training for 2 years think about doing a cycle in February 2022 but need some advice on what cycle to do what per week and length
Im gonna spare you the 50 million questions that everyone's going to come in here and start asking you when they see your thread.

To put it as simple as possible, the best safest first cycle regardless of your goal is testosterone only. I personally would start at 300mg a week for 12 weeks. At that point you're either going to PCT or extend the cycle to maybe 20 weeks. Everyone on here is going to tell you to do PCT and I agree with them but nobody usually does they keep riding their first cycle out. And with a low dose of testosterone 300ish mg per week I don't see anything wrong with 20 weeks. But that's probably the maximum before you should pull the plug. 12-16 is optimal.

I also want to put a couple things in the perspective for you, and this is all from personal experience. Don't expect some amazing results. Unless you're a hyper responder the results are not that crazy. When you see a big jacked bodybuilder it took them 10-15 years of using steroids to build that muscle. You may put on 30 lb in a cycle but it's not muscle, probably only a third of it is. The rest is going to be water and glycogen that looks like muscle and that will deflate once you come off. Whatever you're left with after that is the actual muscle that you gained on cycle.

Finally body fat percentage, the fatter you are the more side effects and the less muscle gains you're going to see. If you want the best results possible you need to diet down to a round single digit body fat or at least a fully visible set of abs before starting your cycle. That is going to do wonders for your results on cycle.

Going to improve your insulin sensitivity which means you're going to gain more muscle and burn more fat, the leaner you are the less likely you are to have estrogen side effects too.

Your diet and your training is going to determine the results of your bulk or your cut. I know plenty of guys who've been on gear for years who don't look like they lift because they don't eat right and they don't work out hard.

I have ran cycles in the past where I just thought I could eat whatever I wanted and I would get jacked and the only thing that happened was I got fat and bad acne. It wasn't until I dropped the body fat figured out dieting and training that the results started coming and then they start coming from much much lower doses too. Good luck

Spencerreeve6216

Awards
Im gonna spare you the 50 million questions that everyone's going to come in here and start asking you when they see your thread.

To put it as simple as possible, the best safest first cycle regardless of your goal is testosterone only. I personally would start at 300mg a week for 12 weeks. At that point you're either going to PCT or extend the cycle to maybe 20 weeks. Everyone on here is going to tell you to do PCT and I agree with them but nobody usually does they keep riding their first cycle out. And with a low dose of testosterone 300ish mg per week I don't see anything wrong with 20 weeks. But that's probably the maximum before you should pull the plug. 12-16 is optimal.

I also want to put a couple things in the perspective for you, and this is all from personal experience. Don't expect some amazing results. Unless you're a hyper responder the results are not that crazy. When you see a big jacked bodybuilder it took them 10-15 years of using steroids to build that muscle. You may put on 30 lb in a cycle but it's not muscle, probably only a third of it is. The rest is going to be water and glycogen that looks like muscle and that will deflate once you come off. Whatever you're left with after that is the actual muscle that you gained on cycle.

Finally body fat percentage, the fatter you are the more side effects and the less muscle gains you're going to see. If you want the best results possible you need to diet down to a round single digit body fat or at least a fully visible set of abs before starting your cycle. That is going to do wonders for your results on cycle.

Going to improve your insulin sensitivity which means you're going to gain more muscle and burn more fat, the leaner you are the less likely you are to have estrogen side effects too.

Your diet and your training is going to determine the results of your bulk or your cut. I know plenty of guys who've been on gear for years who don't look like they lift because they don't eat right and they don't work out hard.

I have ran cycles in the past where I just thought I could eat whatever I wanted and I would get jacked and the only thing that happened was I got fat and bad acne. It wasn't until I dropped the body fat figured out dieting and training that the results started coming and then they start coming from much much lower doses too. Good luck
Thanks mate that’s some decent advice much appreciated

DemonDevster

Awards
2 years under the belt id wait until your at least 3/4 years training experience learn as much as you can about steroids (through peoples experiences on forums and scientific papers what the medical dose is ect to avoid the broscience) diet and nutrition