First Cycle

liljohn

Awards
I am an experienced 200lb, 30yr old, lifter.

What would be the best ester, dosage, and pct for a Test only cycle?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is a long winded post, so apologies in advance...

Run test enanthate or test cypionate for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg per week. Should consist of two separate 250mg injections a few days apart (Monday and Thursday, for example). Have an AI on hand to combat estrogen related issues if they arise while on cycle. AI usage/dosage is user dependent and will likely require some experimentation, as you don't want to completely crush your estrogen levels. I chose Exemestane over the alternatives, based off user feedback.

2-3 weeks after your final injection, start your Tamoxifen or Clomiphene. Tamox/Nolva is typically ran at 20/20/10/10 and Clomid at 50/50/25/25, though it's not uncommon for some users to run their SERM for up to 6 weeks. Some people prefer one to the other due to potential side effects, mainly Clomid dosed at 50mg+ (emotional side effects reported). I've personally never had an issue with either (after 4-6 week oral only cycles, mind you). There are other supplements you could certainly add in to your PCT, to include an OTC test booster alongside your SERM and or a cortisol reducing supplement toward the middle of PCT. However, Test + AI & a SERM should be just fine, if you want to keep it simple.

Disclaimer: I want to be perfectly transparent.. I'm starting my first test cycle this week. The information provided above is what my research suggested for a proper first cycle and is exactly what I'll be doing. I'm sure more experienced users will chime in and offer some solid advice. From everything I've read in preparation for this (and there's been a lot of reading), the cycle above is pretty common for a first timer. Good luck!

Deansie

Awards
This is a long winded post, so apologies in advance...

Run test enanthate or test cypionate for 10-12 weeks @ 500mg per week. Should consist of two separate 250mg injections a few days apart (Monday and Thursday, for example). Have an AI on hand to combat estrogen related issues if they arise while on cycle. AI usage/dosage is user dependent and will likely require some experimentation, as you don't want to completely crush your estrogen levels. I chose Exemestane over the alternatives, based off user feedback.

2-3 weeks after your final injection, start your Tamoxifen or Clomiphene. Tamox/Nolva is typically ran at 20/20/10/10 and Clomid at 50/50/25/25, though it's not uncommon for some users to run their SERM for up to 6 weeks. Some people prefer one to the other due to potential side effects, mainly Clomid dosed at 50mg+ (emotional side effects reported). I've personally never had an issue with either (after 4-6 week oral only cycles, mind you). There are other supplements you could certainly add in to your PCT, to include an OTC test booster alongside your SERM and or a cortisol reducing supplement toward the middle of PCT. However, Test + AI & a SERM should be just fine, if you want to keep it simple.

Disclaimer: I want to be perfectly transparent.. I'm starting my first test cycle this week. The information provided above is what my research suggested for a proper first cycle and is exactly what I'll be doing. I'm sure more experienced users will chime in and offer some solid advice. From everything I've read in preparation for this (and there's been a lot of reading), the cycle above is pretty common for a first timer. Good luck!
How did your cycle go?