First Cycle

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I was planning to do a Havoc cycle since havoc was first released, but I wasn't old enough at the time. Now I'm turning 22, and I think Its probably as good a time as any to do one.

First, I'm currently thinking about havoc/epistane, or 11-OXO. Any opinions on which would be a better first cycle?

Second, Why aren't these products still available at nutra/ out of production? The only thing hormonal I see at nutraplanet is phreak and phorce, and they seem kinda rough.

Finally, I'm planning to pick up some nolvadex, AI cycle support, and the new DS stack for post cycle, with maybe PD 6-bromo added. Anything else I need?

Thanks

mball52

Awards
  • Established
go with havoc bro. maybe stack 11-oxo with it possibly. you wont be disappointed and it looks like you know what you are doing. pick up some liv52, btw. cheap and effective.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would probably just run Havoc solo if i were you. Preload the cycle support for 2 weeks prior to the cycle, and run nolva at 20/20/10/10. Id save the DS stack for post pct.

The only thing I see being a helpful addition to the cycle would be a DAA product during pct.