first cycle total disaster pct help

stryker4750

Awards
ive tried to cycle m drol and after 6 days i felt depressed anxious sad headache and had stomach disorders so in panic i droped my m drol botle in the toilet and decided to start my PCT with :liquid toremifene citrate

some of my friend says i should do a pct just to be sure others say i shouldent but after seeing that toremifene citrate is the most safe and non toxic pct of all i decided to do it anyways so heres is the question

if m drol had not yet made any efect is taking toremifene a danger or dangerous for anything ? my friend said it could only help me to get my testo higher than before starting anyway

thanks for helping me and if its not too much i'd like to know what is the role of this anti estrogen and in what it could help me because i am very afraid of ireversible health dangers but i know some of you will laugh at me he only did 6 days bla bla bla but yes im a noob so who knows who cares Lol

at this point i took it 3 days at 100 mg a day

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
so ur first cycle was m-drol and was a disaster? hmm i wonder y? o i know! because u picked an extremely harsh steroid to start with. bad idea. yes start your pct. IMO do an entire pct even tho it was only 6 days. depending on your dose..who knows what u did to urself.

DLM5

DLM5

Awards
ive tried to cycle m drol and after 6 days i felt depressed anxious sad headache and had stomach disorders so in panic i droped my m drol botle in the toilet and decided to start my PCT with :liquid toremifene citrate

some of my friend says i should do a pct just to be sure others say i shouldent but after seeing that toremifene citrate is the most safe and non toxic pct of all i decided to do it anyways so heres is the question

if m drol had not yet made any efect is taking toremifene a danger or dangerous for anything ? my friend said it could only help me to get my testo higher than before starting anyway

thanks for helping me and if its not too much i'd like to know what is the role of this anti estrogen and in what it could help me because i am very afraid of ireversible health dangers but i know some of you will laugh at me he only did 6 days bla bla bla but yes im a noob so who knows who cares Lol

Dude, what did you dose the Mdrol at every day first off..
Next are you saying your 3 days into PCT with the Tore at 100mgs a day?
Be specific with your info, don't make guys guess at what you were doing.. tell them what you did so they don't have to guess..
I'll tell you if you were dosing the Mdrol at 30mgs a day or sumthing you were being silly.
Whats the scoop?

stryker4750

Awards
i sarted at 10 mg a day for the first 2 days then jumped to 20 mg a day from the 3rd day to the 6th day and yes today is my 3rd day on toremifene at 100mg a day thx for trying to help me its apreciated do you have msn messenger by the way

stryker4750

Awards
i started at 10mg a day the first 2 days then went to 20 mg from the 3rd day to the last 6th day and yes im in my 3rd day on toremifene at 100 mg a day btw do you have msn messenger

stryker4750

Awards
sorry lol i tought it didint worked i posted 2 times lol

zacklewis

zacklewis

Awards
Maybe it's just me , it sounds like you were worried about doing it before starting? Obviously it's a strong compound but my own personal opinion is that your symptoms on cycle were possibly partly psychosomatic. I think the most dangerous side effect you can get from toremifene is blood clots so keep a high water intake.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established

You should care, it is your body and your health. Yes you are a noob, but that's ok we all have to start somewhere, so you should spend some time on this site using the Search function to find and read threads of SD/M-Drol users and their PCT.

How old are you?

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
Maybe it's just me , it sounds like you were worried about doing it before starting? Obviously it's a strong compound but my own personal opinion is that your symptoms on cycle were possibly partly psychosomatic.
Sounds about right to me. The fact that he flushed the gear is a big indicator.

OP - Whatever you do don't flush the torem, give it to someone who could use it!

thapr3dat0r

Awards
Bro, do yourself a huge favor and do much more research before you consider cycling anything besides creatine. Do enough research to the point where you consider yourself an expert and can follow and understand most of what is being discussed in this forum.

What are your stats, BTW? Height, Weight, Age etc....

And yes, do a full PCT.

Good luck

revamping

Awards
simply put the purpose of an anti estrogen is to block certain receptors from taking in estrogen, through crazy processes your body as a result will produce more LH which will turn your boys back on, stop gyno and it has been suggested to even eat away pre existing gyno.

Rhys85

Banned
Awards
You won't need a SERM after six days of using Superdrol. You're just scaring yourself into these problems. Relax!

stryker4750

Awards
thx man but i'L do a small pct anyway and for the other guy who wanted my stats im 19 5f9 215 lbs 15% bf bench 315 squat 405 deadlift 405 (one rep max ) thx all !