First cycle, thinking LGD 4033. Need suggestions

JohnDoe12

Awards
This will be my first time trying a cycle. I am 21, 6'0" around 185 lbs with very little body fat. I've been lifting for a few years now and I have seen good gains with just protein, creatine etc but I want to take it to the next step. My buddy just started the Steel Supplements ultimate mass stack which is 1 andro, 4 andro and 19 nor andro for 4 weeks but it seems to be under dosed and have bad reviews. My other buddy just started a war demonz 300 mg hexadrone and dmz 30 mg for 4 weeks. I think the war demonz might be a little much for a first timer.

I am thinking about doing the OL LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8 stand alone with a PCT of clomid 50/50/25/25 along with super PCT and epic unleashed.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Also concerned about getting a legit SERM, any suggestions on that?

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Hi!
I can certainly give you my opinion (remember, this is just my own educated and experienced opinion). First off, unless you are very serious about pushing your athletic capability to the next level (ie- to be a top level bodybuilder or highly competitive athlete in another sport) I do not suggest taking PH's. I have taken plenty of them over the years, from the legit stuff like Halo and DMZ back before it was illegal, to a few of the newer ones like 4ad and 1ad. Yes, if taken correctly you will see the gains you are looking for. I took them because I am a national level bodybuilder (doing NPC Master's Nationals next week, too!! Random side note ) and also took them while in the Army...to help with muscle and strength before going on long ass deployments to Iraq (this was a while ago). However, PH'S can cause so damn many side effects that I don't see the point in use them! If you wanna go that route, you might as well inject and just go all the way (seriously, too).
BUT, Sarms are DEFINITELY okay!! Not to mention, when taken in the proper doses for the proper cycling time, and with the proper diet/training/rest, you will see gains just as good as on Test and/or PH's with very few side effects (S4 has the most serious side...temp blindness).
I take LGD/MK677/GW as a triple stack for 12 weeks at a time (the MK I don't stop taking though...it's not a SARM).

You should do your first cycle like this:

8-week starter cycle:
MK2866 (ostarine)
GW 501516 (cardarine)
Clomid for 4 weeks after

After this, see what you think. If your body responds well, swap the MK2866 for LGD4033 and then add in cardarine too. For me, this would be the best route to take!!!

Good luck bro and make those GAINZ!!!!!

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
*correction

Add in MK677 for the second cycle

JohnDoe12

Awards
Hi!
I can certainly give you my opinion (remember, this is just my own educated and experienced opinion). First off, unless you are very serious about pushing your athletic capability to the next level (ie- to be a top level bodybuilder or highly competitive athlete in another sport) I do not suggest taking PH's. I have taken plenty of them over the years, from the legit stuff like Halo and DMZ back before it was illegal, to a few of the newer ones like 4ad and 1ad. Yes, if taken correctly you will see the gains you are looking for. I took them because I am a national level bodybuilder (doing NPC Master's Nationals next week, too!! Random side note ) and also took them while in the Army...to help with muscle and strength before going on long ass deployments to Iraq (this was a while ago). However, PH'S can cause so damn many side effects that I don't see the point in use them! If you wanna go that route, you might as well inject and just go all the way (seriously, too).
BUT, Sarms are DEFINITELY okay!! Not to mention, when taken in the proper doses for the proper cycling time, and with the proper diet/training/rest, you will see gains just as good as on Test and/or PH's with very few side effects (S4 has the most serious side...temp blindness).
I take LGD/MK677/GW as a triple stack for 12 weeks at a time (the MK I don't stop taking though...it's not a SARM).

You should do your first cycle like this:

8-week starter cycle:
MK2866 (ostarine)
GW 501516 (cardarine)
Clomid for 4 weeks after

After this, see what you think. If your body responds well, swap the MK2866 for LGD4033 and then add in cardarine too. For me, this would be the best route to take!!!

Good luck bro and make those GAINZ!!!!!
I really appreciate the feedback!! I definitely am not doing this for body building or any other reason besides just getting big and looking good. For the 8 week cycle, what dosages would you recommend? Also do I need to do anything for on cycle support? My other only worry is making sure I get legit stuff. Again thank you for the advice, it is duly noted.

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
For the first 8 week cycle:
30mg/day in the morning of MK2866
20mg/GW before workout

Neither of these suppresses test, so oct is really necessary. You can, however, take a cycle assist if you want...just for peace of mind. Any one will do (strongsupplementshop.com has good ones).
I have always used nootropicsource.com for my Sarms and for my nootropics. Always get your sarms in liquid form! Pills aren't nearly as effective!

JohnDoe12

Awards
For the first 8 week cycle:
30mg/day in the morning of MK2866
20mg/GW before workout

Neither of these suppresses test, so oct is really necessary. You can, however, take a cycle assist if you want...just for peace of mind. Any one will do (strongsupplementshop.com has good ones).
I have always used nootropicsource.com for my Sarms and for my nootropics. Always get your sarms in liquid form! Pills aren't nearly as effective!
This all sounds great! Thanks again for the help. I did run across a thread called "Ostarine and Cardarine Stack" and one of the guys was saying this combo can give you liver fibrosis which was found in a study. What do you think about that?

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Here's the thing....every supplement can have sides...even too much creatine Lol It all depends on the study, the legitimacy of it, the purpose of said study, etc. I wouldn't worry though. I have had zero complications running them. Just don't do stupid stuff while on them...like drink alcohol!

JohnDoe12

Awards
Here's the thing....every supplement can have sides...even too much creatine Lol It all depends on the study, the legitimacy of it, the purpose of said study, etc. I wouldn't worry though. I have had zero complications running them. Just don't do stupid stuff while on them...like drink alcohol!
Yeah everyone always has something negative to say about everything so at the end of the day I just need to send it. Do I need to add anything else with the clomid? Also would a 50/50/25/25 work for the clomid?

AlwaysHungry1

AlwaysHungry1

Awards
Ostarine is a little suspessive but not near as lgd , your cycle seems ok . But in my opinion this is a waste of money if you don't want to pin I recommend anavar only cycle and a little or full pct based on how you feel. Var only cycle is more effective little to no sides (from my experience no sides) and a little suspension too many guys use var only cycle without pct but I would run a little one

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
AlwaysHungry1, question for ya...why do you think Sarms are a waste of money?? They are quickly becoming the most recognized and researched solutions and are very promising as anabolic switches for muscle repair, growth, and numerous other benefits.
Just curious as to your opinion? Not disagreeing by any stretch either....but I have had extremely good results with far less worries about sides as compared to sticking myself.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's alotta nonsense in this thread, liquid sarms are no more effective then pill form, in fact most places that sell liquid sarms are overpriced and under dosed. If your already very lean then forget osta it's no good for size. If you run lgd 4mg is a girl dose, start at 8 and work up as needed and finally your gonna want a serm PCT. Go through a legit company don't take any Gamble's.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Grab some epiandro or 4andro to stack with whatever you choose cus lgd can make you feel lazy as fuk after a few weeks

nakedear

nakedear

Awards
Interesting opinion....that's the beauty of these forums though; you get many perspectives. In the end, however, it's up to you to decide what you want to do.
The "no good for size," speaking on osta is nonsense too...just saying...