First cycle test advice please

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
So my army career is coming to a end and wanting to follow my dreams being a pro bodybuilder I'm contesting to go on test 250 could anyone give me cycle advise and any advice on what I should have on hand ie pct thank you this discussion board is amazing I thank you all

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So my army career is coming to a end and wanting to follow my dreams being a pro bodybuilder I'm contesting to go on test 250 could anyone give me cycle advise and any advice on what I should have on hand ie pct thank you this discussion board is amazing I thank you all
Test 250 twice a week. Monday morning and Thursday afternoon for a total of 500 p/week for 16 weeks, make sure to have an ai on hand, and Nolva for PCT. And NO Dont add Tren for your first cycle.

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Test 250 twice a week. Monday morning and Thursday afternoon for a total of 500 p/week for 16 weeks, make sure to have an ai on hand, and Nolva for PCT. And NO Dont add Tren for your first cycle.
Ai please explain sorry and thank you some people say I should warm the bottle slightly is this true

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AI such as Armidex, and I have never warmed the bottle

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you need to do a lot more research , then ask some questions

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For your first run bro id go 400-500ish per week for 10-12 weeks. Like others say get an aromatase inhibitor in case your estrogen gets high because of the exogenous testosterone. Also line up post cycle meds for recovering your hpta. Honestly test is great but ancillaries (ai and pct) are just as important for a successful cycle and recovery.

They're not hard to find many research chem sites carry them and theyre easily ordered and shipped to your doorstep.

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Thank you advise is amazing would you recommend any site that's trusted

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you advise is amazing would you recommend any site that's trusted
Yes MA research chems

You can use code AM15 (or ma15) for 15% off I believe. They have everything you need brother.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow bro that's amazing thank you
No problem.... And if you really are 4'6 and weigh 97 and are wanting to turn pro let me know how that works out for ya ;)

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
I will brother I'll mail you my what's app keep in contact