First cycle, simple questions

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Hi all, been lurking for a week or so and learned a lot so far. My questions are simple:

1) One month into my first cycle of anything-mk677/lgd, 10mg ED-and starting to notice some shortness of breath. Is this normal? No complaints otherwise, muscles are full and pumped all the time and starting to see some strength increases. Damn hunger cravings SUCK though.

2) I have an annual checkup/bloods next week. My dr is pretty cool and easy to talk to, should I mention this to him? Should I ask for anything specific with the blood work? It’s just a normal blood test so no sure if I should be doing anything else.

Thanks for any help.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi all, been lurking for a week or so and learned a lot so far. My questions are simple:

1) One month into my first cycle of anything-mk677/lgd, 10mg ED-and starting to notice some shortness of breath. Is this normal? No complaints otherwise, muscles are full and pumped all the time and starting to see some strength increases. Damn hunger cravings SUCK though.

2) I have an annual checkup/bloods next week. My dr is pretty cool and easy to talk to, should I mention this to him? Should I ask for anything specific with the blood work? It’s just a normal blood test so no sure if I should be doing anything else.

Thanks for any help.
Those symptoms sound like elevated blood pressure due to excess water and glycogen retention. I would add in something for blood pressure like KingsGuard or Meganatural BP. As far as the doc you can be candid if you want. He’s bound by confidentiality. Whether or not he will actually use that info to try to help you is a coin toss. I would have cholesterol, liver, and kidneys checked minimum.

PatWheeler

PatWheeler

Awards
Those symptoms sound like elevated blood pressure due to excess water and glycogen retention. I would add in something for blood pressure like KingsGuard or Meganatural BP. As far as the doc you can be candid if you want. He’s bound by confidentiality. Whether or not he will actually use that info to try to help you is a coin toss. I would have cholesterol, liver, and kidneys checked minimum.
Thanks man.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
mixedup Anabolics 94
Anabolics 12
Bintherduntht Anabolics 257
Anabolics 2